advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP 200mcgs ed with PGCL 100mcg ed, still hold DNP water???

Juice Freak

Registered
Hey bro's I'm planning on running a cutter around January and am just starting to hord my "supps" now. Just curious if i'd hold typical DNP water while running it a low dose with PGCL. The plan is to run 200mcgs of DNP ed (ran dnp before up to 600mcgs for 10 days), with 100mcgs of PGCL 25mcgs x 4 ed, alongside synthetine and syntheselene. I've done a lot of research on all these supps so the only question I need answered is would I hold the typical DNP water since the dosage is low and I would be running it with PGCL (diuretic) will also add glycerol and drink 3gallons per day. Cheers.

I wouldn't stack DNP with anything as a rule... DNP is a vile chemical, you have to respect the fact that it can kill you if misused.

Dude are you insane? Ok your takin this drug thing WAY too far. Get on a solid diet, dont use DNP unless its a MUST... and certainly dont stack it with anything!

wanna die ?

DNP will get u deshydrated, play with PGCL which gives u the shit and u have the perfect cocktail to die :mad:

LOL

I thought MY position was harsh.

DNP will dehydrate you, which is why you incorporate Glycerol and lots of water. At 200mcgs it barely does anything in the way of harsh sides (feel a little warmer. Like I said I have a lot of experience with DNP and don't find it at all as "crazy" as some say it is. Key is to know your shit and know your body. I am not worried at all about dying or anything close on this cycle, 200mcgs is very mild for dnp, and the short halflife of PGCL would also be easy to control. So with Glycerol on hand I don't think it would be any harder to control hydration levels then running D at 600 or 800mcgs. Insulin was always touted as the craziest drug ever and will kill you if you fuck up. I run slin a lot and have researched the hell out of it and haven't had any problems there.

DNP will not kill you if used correctly,but with 100mcg. of PGCL a day:eek: ???
You will dehydrate the hell out of yourself man,so unless you are trying to win the mr.somalia bodybuilding championship,DONT do it!!-to be honest i would do 10-days on DNP(250,250,250,500,500,500,500,250,250,250),then take off everything for 2-3 days,then do 10 days of PGCL @ 2-3 times a day no more than 37.5mcg. at a time,then take off for a couple of days,and just stay on a good diet and cardio.

I'll take your advice bro, I think I'll just drop the DNP and give the PGCL a run with the syntheselene and synthetine, gh, mgf and real good diet plus lots of laps in the pool.

i've used pgcl at 50mcg 3-4 times a day for 2 weeks with a week break in between and it worked wonders i lost a total of 17lbs

DNP will dehydrate you, which is why you incorporate Glycerol and lots of water. At 200mcgs it barely does anything in the way of harsh sides (feel a little warmer. Like I said I have a lot of experience with DNP and don't find it at all as "crazy" as some say it is. Key is to know your shit and know your body. I am not worried at all about dying or anything close on this cycle, 200mcgs is very mild for dnp, and the short halflife of PGCL would also be easy to control. So with Glycerol on hand I don't think it would be any harder to control hydration levels then running D at 600 or 800mcgs. Insulin was always touted as the craziest drug ever and will kill you if you fuck up. I run slin a lot and have researched the hell out of it and haven't had any problems there.

dude why u ask if u are so sure about it :confused:

give it a try, up to u but if u know ur shit then no need to ask, you know yourself better than we do ... but I'd rather diet more than use both of this products at the same time

at 200mg of DNP I don't think u'll die but IMO with PGCL it may be enough for a good old dehydratation ....

if u can control dehydration, cool, I have a lot of experience with DNP and I wouldn't play with it but if u feel u will be fine then glad to hear that

DNP is al ot more dangerous than slin, no comparison

hope u'll be ok

Last edited:
I personally would do them separately.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member