over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Bust

so they really did get him.. wow

and he rolled like a bitch lmao

Garbage of parents.

The son was of legal age, he knew he was buying and taking.

The Reddit page linked to a YouTube video of a so-called “burn test,” where someone lights a DNP pill on fire, its sparks showing its apparent purity. The Google Plus account associated with the YouTube channel was connected to a “Jonathan McGraw.”
[...]
He then contacted Reddit, who handed over the IP addresses used to access the Scorpion-DNP account. It showed the user was a customer of Frontier Communications and Verizon, so, again, the agent simply got registration info on the IP addresses from those two companies. The Frontier information provided the Southwest Portland address where McGraw was staying with his parents.
What a moron. No VPN and uses his real name in a video he linked to on his website.

Wait. Did I read/comprehend that correctly?? They just left? DNP and Tren powder and they just left?
Ive dealt with the FEDs. NO WAY did they invest THAT MUCH time, effort and funds into finding this guy and they just left.
Hes now their confidential informant.
Snitch

so they really did get him.. wow

and he rolled like a bitch lmao
Sitting at GCHQ Doughnut I can see your blonde ass is next slicey poo. They talking about you .They have a list and u are on it. Put your current stock in a untraceable bin to you asap u can and delete all comms including any record of transactions involving this.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Sitting at GCHQ Doughnut I can see your blonde ass is next slicey poo. They talking about you .They have a list and u are on it. Put your current stock in a untraceable bin to you asap u can and delete all comms including any record of transactions involving this.

im all natty they aint got anything on me :eek:

Slice doesn’t take DNP any more. Over experimentation has caused a genetic mutation to occur. His body naturally secretes DNP. Hahaha

Wait. Did I read/comprehend that correctly?? They just left? DNP and Tren powder and they just left?
Ive dealt with the FEDs. NO WAY did they invest THAT MUCH time, effort and funds into finding this guy and they just left.
Hes now their confidential informant.
Snitch

lol Sounds like it took one guy 20 minutes and two phone calls before they knew it was him.

Slice doesn’t take DNP any more. Over experimentation has caused a genetic mutation to occur. His body naturally secretes DNP. Hahaha
Slice has donated his body after he dies for medical research studying DNP effects as there is not much latest out there. How kind is that now. Man of few words he is really. so nice of him.

Interesting read. It goes to show how much of a digital trail we all leave.

And so called bros will rat each other out when its decades behind bars at risk.

Interesting read. It goes to show how much of a digital trail we all leave.

And so called bros will rat each other out when its decades behind bars at risk.

not all of us are posting videos about DNP on youtube with our full name as our username lmao

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131