over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP experiences... muscle loss or not?

Did you experience muscle loss with DNP when using aas?

• Yes, lots of muscle!!!

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • yes, a little...

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • no muscle loss at all...

Votes: 50 76.9%

• Total voters
ok, just to get this thread back on topic, what is your preferance on the amount of cardio during a dnp run?

I did it almost every day to supplement a cutting diet.

This thread was almost too good to be true. 15 posts before a typical generic "omfg DNP!!!!!" post like this. Usually they come within the first 5 posts.

Carry on gentlemen

LMAO oh the sweet freedom of opinion, DNP is crazy but the negatives are often times blown way out of proportion.. There will ALWAYS be that one (often times many) completely against it, such is life

DNP for me and women?

Interesting read, thanks for the info. I do not know much on the topic, so I'll ask a few questions if you don't mind.

For a male weighing 205lbs, hovering at around 12% BF, what would be the recommended dose? I lift 5 times a week, twice a day. Like chest in the AM with cardio and biceps/tris at night. I eat well enough, but have not counted carbs, fats, only protein which is at aroudn 350gr-400gr. I take 5gr of vitamin C, 5gr of fish oil, RALA, and a bunch of other anti-oxidants.

For a female who is fat, and I mean fat as in love handles and stuff. She is really out of shape but does cardio. I have no clue on her weight. She has asked me about DNP, which is weird cause we never talk about lifting or supps. Anyway, she is going to use it, but has zero info on it. I want to make sure she does the right things before she jumps into the DNP thing.

Thanks for the help.

DNP

I've used DNP on my last two contest preps and have had great success. I am actually using it now. Each time I use a Dose around 3-400mg a day for very long periods of time(4-6 Wks or more) with a Sunday re-feed meal. I take it twice a day and noticed that I had very slow weight reduction with low to no carbs. I always notice more fat loss with moderate carbs, well for me moderate is about 200 grams a day. I never really fill out completely, just look a little harder the next day from my re-feed and usually weigh less Monday morning than I did Sunday before re-feed. I am also on test/gh and tren as of right now. Also I'm doing LISS Cardio 2x30min a day and everything seems to work perfectly for me I probably wont use anthing else for fat loss again. T3 clen and stims cause me palpitations and the DNP doesnt so Im great with that.

Interesting read, thanks for the info. I do not know much on the topic, so I'll ask a few questions if you don't mind.

For a male weighing 205lbs, hovering at around 12% BF, what would be the recommended dose? I lift 5 times a week, twice a day. Like chest in the AM with cardio and biceps/tris at night. I eat well enough, but have not counted carbs, fats, only protein which is at aroudn 350gr-400gr. I take 5gr of vitamin C, 5gr of fish oil, RALA, and a bunch of other anti-oxidants.

For a female who is fat, and I mean fat as in love handles and stuff. She is really out of shape but does cardio. I have no clue on her weight. She has asked me about DNP, which is weird cause we never talk about lifting or supps. Anyway, she is going to use it, but has zero info on it. I want to make sure she does the right things before she jumps into the DNP thing.

Thanks for the help.

start low and stay low until u reach ur goal

i ran 250mg of dinitros for 2 weeks with no sides really...other than a little warm after a cheat meal...upped the dose to 500mg the last 3 days to see how the sides were...just a little warmer after a cheat meal is all.

stay hydrated...and do more research...it def works

ok, just to get this thread back on topic, what is your preferance on the amount of cardio during a dnp run?

about 45 min 4-5 days a week, my workouts in general suffer a bit due to a general lack of energy, like to keep a low dose and go 4-6 weeks.

none, i lost weight to fast on DNP to even consider any form of cardio

walking to the gym was my cardio, id be lucky if i could walk back out, id usualy have to sit down for 15mins before i could get up and leave

Last prep I went to 2hrs a day split 3 ways. Everyone else seems to have problems but I seem to function decently on DNP on a daily basis...with training and cardio and a nap here and there lol....

Never found that "special diets" made DNP work better. In fact, they made it worse. If I'm adding a variable like DNP in the mix (which I've only personally experimented with twice), why change another variable? Just complicates things IMO.

I prefaced my thread by saying sorry for the off topic and I also did no such "omfg" as you are saying. I think it has its place, but i'm just curious why use it?

Why use steroids? Why use slin? Why use caffeine? It enhances your ability to accomplish a goal.

Why use steroids? Why use slin? Why use caffeine? It enhances your ability to accomplish a goal.

You just replied to a post from a poster 6 years ago. Your window for a response from him might have ran out a little while back

Maybe a bit but nothing significant and the rebound effect when I finished was well worth any small amount of muscle loss that may have occurred.

I would do about 30 mins on the treadmill on the incline, didnt notice any muscle loss. Worst thing for me was feeling dehydrated while doing cardio

For what its worth I 've ran dnp 8-9 times short blast during a bulk 1-4 wks never lost strenght when I came off within 2weeks I was back where I started strenght wise

Sent from my SM-T377T using Tapatalk

exactly the same goes for me

I think part of it is that DNP makes you much more insulin sensitive, kinda like a nutrient repartitioning effect. If your on some strong AAS, Younwill be fine.

For me, decreased capacity during cardio at 400+mg, but no muscle loss. You'll definitely FEEL like you're losing muscle, though! I'm not on any AAS, so can't speak to that effect.

Ive been running DNP along with some T3, GH, and AAS and doing a very, very low calorie diet (200g protein, virtually zero fats and carbs), and I'm even gaining some muscle. But then again, I havent used AAS or any supplements for years, so my receptors are all fresh and my body recomposition is changing fast due to that plus muscle memory.

Last edited:
It's a blow your mind I was at 226 lb to dnp only on a Monday Wednesday and Friday 250 mg and I went down to 211 lb cut back on the carbs cut back on the fats

I think it may have taken 3 weeks Max maybe a little less

Course I offset that with some delicious juice to preserve muscle really was unbelievable

Zero exercise haven't even left it in 4 years and of course everybody still thinks I left all the time but I don't

But I will be starting back up again

Last edited:
Used it 4 times with no real muscle loss.
You flatten out during but fit back out after.
Worth noting that each time I used it I got worse and worse rashes.
Last time I tried it had my lips blister and hives on inside of my elbows after one 400mg dose. Everyone reacts differently to the stuff.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131