over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP for women

dnp/clen/t3

during regular contest prep how much more fat would you lose using dnp or clen/t3 verses just using a eca stack and lots of cardio,other than if you fall behind schedule.and how long would you stay on either combo.

Not about women on DNP, but just my experience this past weekend, We are all adults, so each of us is responsible for our own actions.

My recent experience with DNP. I finished a cycle about 4 weeks ago and lost 20lbs and several inches. I was miserable(sp) but it worked. Following the advice of time on=time off, I decided to run one more cylce before I start prepping for a show in July. Well I'll let you guys decide if it is worth it for yourselves:

I am running my second cycle of DNP at 400mg/day. I have been on a total of 5 days when all hell broke loose. I started itching around 1130PM last night and noticed I had a couple of welps here and there. I take my wife to the ER for a shift around 1230 PM, and she tells me to pic up some benedryl and see what happens. Take it sleep fine, but by mid morning 60% of my body is covered in a severe rash and welps. My breathing is very labored at this point, so we go and get some cortizone rub and benedryl rub, along with Aveno oatmeal bath. I put it all on and I am good to go for a couple of hours, but the itching is continuing to get worse and worse. We are watching me skin close, but labored breathing much closer. In the end, it was STUPID of me to do twice, tempt fate and loose.

Sorry the spelling and grammer suck, brain not quite up to par since this started. This began on Thursday night. Here's my second post, posted this Sunday morning.

Thought I would give you guys and update. The swelling got progessively worse during the day on Saturday. My hands doubled in size by mid-afternoon, as did my feet. Around 8pm Saturday night, my neck began to swell, moving from my clavicle up to my lips by 9PM. Looks like I have been punched in the mouth. Within the hour my right eye was swollen shot. This is the point I really became scared. We had done as much as we could at the house. At midnight we went to the ER, my breathing was normal, but felt constricted in my chest. I told them what I was on, of course they had no clue what it was, thankfully. Gave some prednisone and bendryl and pepcid(works as an anti-histamine) never heard of this but it worked. I am recuperating today the swelling has gone down, the rash is less, but I feel miserable. It was an extremely close call in my book. I hope this helps someone out. Does DNP work, YES! Is it worth it? NO! I will put this on all boards that I have discussed DNP.

PS my brain function is slower and am sure I have made a ton of mistakes in this post.

Feel free to copy and paste this whereever you think it could help. I was under medical supervision the whole time, reason I waited on going to the ER. If you are not medically supervised go to the ER, much sooner than I did. It could have gone either way, atleast that's how I feel, I am lucky. At one point I was unable to expand my lungs and catch my breath. You are all adults, and will do what you want, just be careful.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131