over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Help

BigSwervin

Banned
Hey guys, I hope im not outa line for doing this, but it was my last resort. Can someone please inform me where to get dnp? I would prefer to use a board sponsor, but if the source is legit it doesnt matter to me. The vendor I previously used no longer carries it. I would love to get some and use it before it starts warming up, LOL. If you can help me out, send me a PM with some info. I really appreciate any help anyone feels like giving me. Thanks alot!

Many sponsers on here carry it.

Dynasty, Geno, and I think MAO.

Few others too.

Diff sponsers carry the crystalized or regular powder.

Do some searching bro.

заказать кукл

у тебя есть что мне сказать?- "Даже красивее твоей Ольки?"огоПредстояла большая работа
**broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**
Заторможенное алкоголем, тело Тани весьма плоховато реагировало на ласки

Hey guys, I hope im not outa line for doing this, but it was my last resort. Can someone please inform me where to get dnp? I would prefer to use a board sponsor, but if the source is legit it doesnt matter to me. The vendor I previously used no longer carries it. I would love to get some and use it before it starts warming up, LOL. If you can help me out, send me a PM with some info. I really appreciate any help anyone feels like giving me. Thanks alot!

Geno,top notch all the way.Peace.

I used a non-board sponsor once. Long t/a time, sketchy packaging, good product though. I might give the Geno a try this time based on responses which I have seen in this thread though.

well genotec is always out of stock now since everyone always pimps up his DNP. I've given up on ordering from him now since he never has it anymore. dinitro has it too but nothing will beat genotec's price

Anyone know if geno's is powder or crystal? Rex has great powder with the proper fillers, I like Din too but it's crystal and he doesn't put the proper fillers for shelf life and absorption.

Anyone know if geno's is powder or crystal? Rex has great powder with the proper fillers, I like Din too but it's crystal and he doesn't put the proper fillers for shelf life and absorption.

geno uses powder but ships international. dinitro uses crystal but ships domestic. dinitro is more expensive

I got a post card from Samson last week. I got it in less than a week:)

Thanks alot for the feedback, Mission accomplished!

I should be gettin postcard from Sampson this week, I'll let you know how it goes , I know its powder form, price seems reasonable.

Received 1 week, need to dryout the goodies for a day before measuring, so I'm on day 3 at 250 mg per day, so far no sweat factors, 1 more day, bump to 500mg. U want the sweats! I need the sweats! Just a nice 12 day cycle.

Get ready to turn the heat down 10 degrees. My Wife was pissed the whole time I used it as the house was set at 55 at night. No doubt it works but the day you come off you feel like a weight lifter off of you....

Received 1 week, need to dryout the goodies for a day before measuring, so I'm on day 3 at 250 mg per day, so far no sweat factors, 1 more day, bump to 500mg. U want the sweats! I need the sweats! Just a nice 12 day cycle.

Holy shit...day 9 of 14...I got the sweats alright..doing a presentation at work in front of 20 people, and I"m sweatin like a little bitch in heat...literally sweat down my back, off my nose...I get done, and my manager sees me come out, and says, you okay, ou look like hell, you should go home...so here I am...I 'll go back to work tomorrow, and sweat some more..I come off Saturday, look forward to results after the water leaves my system

курение в жил&

**broken link removed** **broken link removed**
Желудочно-кишечный тракт – опасность развития колик у младенцев курящих матерей в 2 раза выше, чем у некурящих. Это связано с повышением концентрации мотилина в плазме крови. Мотилин – это кишечный белок, участвующий в регуляции функций желудочно-кишечного тракта.Никотин повышает нужда сердца в кислороде, вызывает свертываемость крови, который способствует образованию тромбов, в книга числе в коронарных артериях. Почти действием никотина сумма сокращений сердечной мышцы увеличивается для 15 – 20%.
фарингит курение
курение несовершеннолетних
статистика курения в украине
аксесуары для курения
курение и оральные контрацептивы

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**
Никотин возбуждает симпатическую прием нервной системы и через нее усиливает функцию желез внутренней секреции. После выкуренной сигареты (папиросы) в крови скоро увеличивается наличность кортикостероидов, адреналина.Из-за этого табачный дымдостигает самых дальних отделов лёгких – нижних. Проще говоря, у любителей кальяна лёгкие загрязняются сообразно всей своей площади. Борзо и эффективно.
**broken link removed**
курение шалфея
лечение курения гипнозом
закон о курении в рб
курение вызывает хьюстон
восстанавливаются ли легкие после курения
распоряжение о запрете курения
курение и поджелудочная железа
табакокурение среди подростков

Geno's is the best I've ever used. Won't use anyone else unless he stops makin it.

Holy shit...day 9 of 14...I got the sweats alright..doing a presentation at work in front of 20 people, and I"m sweatin like a little bitch in heat...literally sweat down my back, off my nose...I get done, and my manager sees me come out, and says, you okay, ou look like hell, you should go home...so here I am...I 'll go back to work tomorrow, and sweat some more..I come off Saturday, look forward to results after the water leaves my system

Is this after jumping too 500/day?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311