over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP log: 9 days in the oven

L4L

Id also add Green Tea, Grape Seed Extract and Lycopene if I was you.

Dont train at all...aside from 20 mins cardio every morning.

Keep carbs moderate and protein high.

If you do this right, youll get your fat loss.

Im not here to comment on whether y ou should take it or not.....but you have made your decision....so least I can do is be constructive as opposed to destructive....

Keep your fluids up!

jayuk said:
L4L

Id also add Green Tea, Grape Seed Extract and Lycopene if I was you.

Dont train at all...aside from 20 mins cardio every morning.

Keep carbs moderate and protein high.

If you do this right, youll get your fat loss.

Im not here to comment on whether y ou should take it or not.....but you have made your decision....so least I can do is be constructive as opposed to destructive....

Keep your fluids up!

Yes, also good supplements to include. Just depends on whether you want to take a moderate amount of several supplements, or a massive amount of a few supplements (anti-oxidents...that's what I'm referring to).

Fluid intake is high...1.5-2 gal per day. Today is the last day.

Carbs should be higher on DNP...protein should be moderate and only enough to prevent muscle loss. DNP is proteolytic (protein/muscle-sparing).

Training is fine if you keep sets short and drink enough water. How else would you maintain strength and size? (and ego haha)

jayuk said grape seed extract because as far as I know, its the best. Can't wait to see the pics. Did you state your height?

Kahn said:
jayuk said grape seed extract because as far as I know, its the best. Can't wait to see the pics. Did you state your height?

5' 6 1/2"....although that was according to my Doc awhile back. I just checked on another scale and I was 2mm short of 5' 7" so I'm saying 5' 7" from now on damnit! Haha.

Yeah...the pix should be great. I'm really excited.

Nonbiased,

just wanted to add this bit of literature on DNP

**broken link removed**

Philips said:
Nonbiased,

just wanted to add this bit of literature on DNP

**broken link removed**

Man..that's an AWESOME link! Anyone considering DNP should check that link out ASAP. I've found all that information but it was spread out over tons of different sites and articles. This one has just about everything you need to know.

Leave you ego at the door.

If you dnt train, and then begin three days after your DNP cycle finishes, youll get an amazing anabilic rebound and should be bigger and stronger on the proceeding 2-3 weeks...

If your natural test levels are that low, what about seeing a doctor for test replacement therapy. It is designed for people like you. Bringing them up to normal level would not only be completely safe, AND legal, it would put you on level playing field as everyone else.

liftin4life said:
Carbs should be higher on DNP...protein should be moderate and only enough to prevent muscle loss. DNP is proteolytic (protein/muscle-sparing).
Proteolysis is the degredation and not sparing of proteins, in fact DNP is know to promote intercellular protein catabolism.

Koevoet said:
Proteolysis is the degredation and not sparing of proteins, in fact DNP is know to promote intercellular protein catabolism.

I meant to say ANTI-proteolytic. I've read that everywhere...but it took forever when I searched for research to back this up. It took me quite a bit of searching to gather the information to explain this...but I found it. From my personal experience, although DNP has proteolytic AND anti-proteolytic properties, the anti-proteolytic properties overcompensate for the proteolytic ones...allowing muscle to be spared. This guy from Elite explains it quite well:

"T3 in the body comes from 2 sources.
Endogeneously produced T3(by the thyroid), AND
FROM THE CONVERSION OF T4 to T3.

The majority(80%) of the T3 in your body COMES FROM THE
CONVERSION OF T4 to T3.

2,4 dinitrophenol BLOCKS the conversion of the inactive T4 to the active T3
and hence lowers T3 levels.

Result: DECREASED PROTEIN DEGRADATION!!!!

This aforementioned reason is why DNP is anti-proteolytic." ~Fonz at elitefitness

.............. Of course, then we could get into the debate of whether or not to take T3 while on DNP...and whether 25mcg/day or higher is better, but I don't feel like discussing that. The point is...if diet is right, water is right, electrolyte sources are high, and the DNP is legit, you WILL lose fat and at least PRESERVE muscle. It's doable and has been accomplished by many.

My advice...do NOT drop the weights down while on DNP. Keep them heavy to save muscle size/strength! However...heavy dumbel pressing movements or any movements that require a great deal of support from smaller stabilizer muscles (OH dumbel press, etc)....will be very unstable and perhaps dangerous! Switch to the bar and cables with similar poundages. Since the muscles are smaller, less ATP is stored within them so they will exhaust much quicker on DNP than the larger muscles...making it very difficult to keep the dumbels from hitting you in the face. I know because I had a close call with it, haha.

Last edited:
tflexxin said:
If your natural test levels are that low, what about seeing a doctor for test replacement therapy. It is designed for people like you. Bringing them up to normal level would not only be completely safe, AND legal, it would put you on level playing field as everyone else.

I'm on test replacement now....going on 5 months.

Yesterday was the end

Yesterday at 7pm was the last dose. I took 3 yesterday for 600mg today just to see how I would react. I felt fine...UNTIL I woke up in the middle of the night SWIMMING in a pool of sweat w/the thermostat still at 55 degrees! WOW! Apparently it was a bit much. So...I chugged some water, changed clothes, and slept on the other side of the bed. AGAIN...I awoke SWIMMING haha. Talk about miserable...whew!

On a positive note, even around 24 hours later, the water is already starting to come off...and new striations and lines of definition are appearing...as well as increased vascularity. I'm really excited! I'm sure the next few days will be awesome. I've eating a lot of high GI carbs today including dextrose, maltodextrin and high GI cereals like frosted flakes (80 GI) as well as a decent amount of protein. I want to replenish my glycogen stores quickly and ramp up my thyroid hormones quickly as well...since they're down from the clen as well as the DNP.

I made it the entire time with no allergic reaction to the DNP...until TODAY! I think that 600mg yesterday was what caused it. When I woke up today it looked like I had 2 bug bites on the thumb knuckle of my left hand. I thought something had bitten me b/c there was a small bump on my arm as well. Well...later on my wrists began to swell and a larger area on BOTH hands. So...I just took some benadryl. Hopefully it will subside soon.

I took some pictures today and am waiting to get them from my friend's digital cam. I'll put them side by side with the before pix for comparison. I'm also taking pix in 2 days and then a few days later so I'll have: 1 day, 3 days, and 7 days post cycle to show water loss changes.

Final thoughts: DNP is awesome. I'm extremely impressed and would say with common sense, education, and some discomfort, incredible results can be achieved that FAR outweigh the negatives. I will definitely be using this in the future, although it will be as a finishing tool. I wouldn't recommend it to someone who has a lot of fat to lose, as it is SO EFFECTIVE, one would be tempted to stay on it for a long time...which is probably not the smartest thing to do. No...I can't prove why it's not smart, but anything that interrupts the cellular energy production of your body can't be good to take for extended periods and, even for short ones...supports supps are essential!

Any questions?

i think this is a very productive thread and i congradulate liftin4life on keeping his composer when all the negativity came out.way to go! DNP is a risk im not willing to take at this time. i see that liftin4life did his research and planned for the sides so,i believe he is doing nothing different than just about everyone on here has done at one time or another(experimenting)....great post.cant wait to see the pics........

allergic???

bgmke7 said:
i think this is a very productive thread and i congradulate liftin4life on keeping his composer when all the negativity came out.way to go! DNP is a risk im not willing to take at this time. i see that liftin4life did his research and planned for the sides so,i believe he is doing nothing different than just about everyone on here has done at one time or another(experimenting)....great post.cant wait to see the pics........

I can't wait to post them and take them. I'm taking more pix today and then again in 3 days. I'll then post all of them side by side.

Unfortunately, I'm still having an allergic reaction that has been going on for 48 hours. Benadryl hasn't made it go away at all. It still seems to be progressing. I think I'm going to have to go get some shots. My wrists and hands are splotchy with swelling...and now I'm starting to hold MORE water instead of less. Not good.

Bump... I thought I read something about pictures... let's have em????

Good luck on your dnp bro, its nice to see someone doing a log on it. But I would personaly stick with clen and good old t3 because I know people that been on it for years but cant say the same about dnp. It would be nice to see a before and after picture.

This is the shit that pisses me off!!!I always read these DNP logs ,they start off well then leave out the most important part.....THE FINAL FUCKING RESULTS!!!If the results were not what you had hoped just man up and tell us ,nothing to be ashamed of I wont flame you I want to learn from your experience.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131