over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP log: 9 days in the oven

Hey liftn... congrads on your completed cycle of DNP. Man all the bros on here are just trying to help you out.. no one is haten at all. I think everyone on here knows how dangerous DNP actually is and is doing all they can to provide some info. Orignally i wasnt going to post, but after reading all the info.. being that I have used DNP before, but by far no expert... I am going to give some info on how I do it personally and why... hope it helps ya...and remember.. just my opinion ok... Personally no one ever needs to go over 500mgs... EVer.. Why suffer for 7 to 14 days of your life so badly. My belief is lower dosages up to 20 days at 200mgs. That works so much better for me. Also, some people can tolterate 500 better than others.. two guys with the same stats will have different results on DNP. One guy could die from 500mgs ED.. while the other could be barely warm. At 200 to 250mgs depending on LBM.. u dont even know your on DNP. Also for everyone who says "well your takin a toxin longer and its staying in you body longer.." thats true.. but keep in mind u can rev an enine at 7000 rpm and it is harder than a constant steady 3000 for a longer time. As far as diet goes... its true that DNP is somewhat protein sparring.. but if you stay on it long enough or a high dose it will eat muscle.. Guaranteed. The best diet i have found on DNP is a 40% protein, 30% fat.. 30% carb. Yes u can eat higher carbs while on DNP, but since carbs are thrown off as heat.. u become hotter the more u eat. Its all about how many calories it burns.. not carbs. DNP blunts insulin anyway... so dont make it more uncomfortable as it has to be. Also dont make DNP use it all up throwing carbs off as heat.. u really want to burn bodyfat anyways. I will not go into all the antioxidents you need with DNP, but will throw out some which I believe are most important... glycerol is great and tons of water is a must. Ok here goes...

3grams of ALA or R-ALA, has been shown to eat up most off of the free radicals in the body from DNP.
Cortisol blocker.. minimal... but worth it
Grapeseed extract.
different herbs.. do your research to much to go into here
collidial silver
oxgen drops in water
EFA's
Glutithione
.. basically anything that is an antioxidnt and take very very high dosages except for A and E
Pyrovate.. high dose
Milk thistle.. oh yes DNP is a toxin.. for the liver
cranberry pills for the kidneys.

Ok as far as other fat burners and gear...
Personally I believe clen has one really big nasty side and I dont like it.. its a beta 2 but I also believes it is very hard on the heart!!! Wont go into all the details. Also u dont need anything else to heat you up.. or try to burn anymore caliories on DNP... trust me. SWith to E C A stack for the energy.. that way Clen doesnt burn the receptors out to quickly and u crash at the end. As far as gear goes... never take any orals or injects that are liver stressful. I only suggest test period. U arent trying to build muscle.. so why waste the receptors.

2 other important products i would take are Bromocriptine and T3.. why??
Bromicriptine is to much to list.. but for health reasons.. its been show to inhibit cancer tumors from growing at all. Very important on this product!!!

T3 .. if you take less than 250mgs a day for longer duration.. start T3 at 13 days on a 20 cycle at never anymore than 25mcg. Yes DNP slows down T4 T3 conversion.. one reason it is muscle sparing. At higher does.. start T3 at 7 days and go up to 50mcg a day.. thats all!! Then taper off between cycles slowly.

U will get a great rebound effect after a DNP cycle for up to 2 or 3 weeks after.. so its important if you wanna build muscle to hit high protein and high quick insulin inducing carbs post workout only!!! VERY IMPORTAnt..

Last but not least... everyone talks about DNP being a carcingenic... it is, but oddly enough it actually has been show to kill cancer cells.. a doctor in Ga got busted for giving his fatal cancer clients DNP... they stayed alive still he stopped.. funny eh??

Well thats it.. i know i have prob. left stuff out here guys.. so dont bust my balls for it.. i have limited time.. so hitting the high points!! Good luck liftn4.. and remember just my opinons from someone who doesnt know shit!..good luck bro

The pics aren't gonna come, guys. If he hasnt posted them by now, he never will.

Give the guy a break, maybe he is training for a stick-figure contest. If he adds some t3 to the mix and I bet he can melt away to nothing in just a few weeks.

you are absolutely right!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner