over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Question

nymuscle

Banned
Ok guys im a pure endo n i have an extremly hard time cutting fat,Ive been cutting for 6 weeks n im down from 217 to 191.I just uped my t3 to 100mcg and gonna run it for 2 more weeks hopefully get down to 185 then start DNP with clen so i can get super low bf

My source has the best DNP n i believe there capped at 250mg,I have used DNP in the past but this time im alot more serious,With the dnp i want to lose 15pounds of fat what would the best protocal be for me?

250mg ED for 4 weeks
or one of those inferno cycle were ill ramp up to 750..if so how llong to run it?

idc about sides i care about seeing results

I'm thinking about giving it a go here pretty soon. From what I have read you really just have to see how you respond. 250mg to you could be like 500mg to me. Most people will agree that longer low dose cycles are much more tolerable as far as sides go; however shorter higher dosage cycels will achieve the most fat loss.

I think the 2 most important things are keeping carbs in your diet and taking plenty of supporting supps.

The best diet seems to be 33% protein, fat, and carbs... just a balanced diet.

Antioxidants to keep cells healthy and things like glycerine to help with hydration.

I'm thinking about giving it a go here pretty soon. From what I have read you really just have to see how you respond. 250mg to you could be like 500mg to me. Most people will agree that longer low dose cycles are much more tolerable as far as sides go; however shorter higher dosage cycels will achieve the most fat loss.

I think the 2 most important things are keeping carbs in your diet and taking plenty of supporting supps.

The best diet seems to be 33% protein, fat, and carbs... just a balanced diet.

Antioxidants to keep cells healthy and things like glycerine to help with hydration.

Im running keto diet right now,From what i read it can still work on keto?correct me if im wrong

Ok guys im a pure endo n i have an extremly hard time cutting fat,Ive been cutting for 6 weeks n im down from 217 to 191.I just uped my t3 to 100mcg and gonna run it for 2 more weeks hopefully get down to 185 then start DNP with clen so i can get super low bf

My source has the best DNP n i believe there capped at 250mg,I have used DNP in the past but this time im alot more serious,With the dnp i want to lose 15pounds of fat what would the best protocal be for me?

250mg ED for 4 weeks
or one of those inferno cycle were ill ramp up to 750..if so how llong to run it?

idc about sides i care about seeing results

I would be careful and work your way in. Run 250mg for a week then bump it up and so on. Make sure not to over due it and listen to your body. I would run 4 weeks the first bieng 250mg, second and third bieng 500 and if you really want to have the last week at 750, but play it safe a pound of wieght isn't worth screwing yourself up.

Read the article on the homepage under articles it will give you a good idea on how to get the biggest bang for your rats wieght loss.

15lbs 250mg ED for 4 weeks...NO PROBLEM!

You dont need to go higher IMO. When i go to 500mg i dont have the energy to do much. Id rather stick to 250mg and bust out some cardio everyday. I love cardio though...to each his own.

DNP on a Keto diet can be problematic from what ive read. I always add carbs in regardless.

15lbs 250mg ED for 4 weeks...NO PROBLEM!

You dont need to go higher IMO. When i go to 500mg i dont have the energy to do much. Id rather stick to 250mg and bust out some cardio everyday. I love cardio though...to each his own.

DNP on a Keto diet can be problematic from what ive read. I always add carbs in regardless.

Good to hear ill prob stick to 250 then bc 500+ i dont want to move i have reas plenty of yimes a balance diet was best but i could of sware the DNP guru guy said keto was ok that it would still work...Im just afraid if i add carbs ill bloat with water since my bosy is use to keto

Im only eating 1400 cals so i would havr to adjust things in, Would added 50~100 csrbs be enuff

Last edited:
bro not to be a dick or anything but how old are you like 22?? you are writing about using hgh from a past thread and now dnp wtf is wrong with you you keep messing with so many things your not gonna live long and go any where with this im just keeping it real and looking out for someone the same age as me. you should of first gone the all natural way as you would have gotten an amazing base for when using juice.........dont play your self and think using so many drugs will get you in amazing shape only your diet and training will......be true to yourself man dont fuck up your health as such a young age man....I know you dont want to listen to this as you already have said it yourself but we are only looking out for eachother.....

bro not to be a dick or anything but how old are you like 22?? you are writing about using hgh from a past thread and now dnp wtf is wrong with you you keep messing with so many things your not gonna live long and go any where with this im just keeping it real and looking out for someone the same age as me. you should of first gone the all natural way as you would have gotten an amazing base for when using juice.........dont play your self and think using so many drugs will get you in amazing shape only your diet and training will......be true to yourself man dont fuck up your health as such a young age man....I know you dont want to listen to this as you already have said it yourself but we are only looking out for eachother.....

If anyone knows about dieting its me but yea im 20, Ill do watever it takes

Im running keto diet right now,From what i read it can still work on keto?correct me if im wrong

The stuff that I read says keto will not work. I have also read people saying DNP didn't do much for them and they were on a keto diet.

20 years old?? Fuck DNP..go bang hot random poontang for 2 hours a day..

when you get to 35 you will wish you had:headbang:

How much DNP you take depends on what kind of side effects you are willing to deal with.

At 200mg a day, I barely sweat and find it easy to diet. Fat comes off faster than with nothing or with Clen or T3.

At 400mg a day, sweating becomes pretty bad and carb cravings begin to come on. Fat comes off very well with a restricted calorie diet.

At 600mg the sweating is ridiculous and almost unbearable and carb cravings are hard to deal with. However, fat absolutely melts off in a matter of days.

I prefer 400mg a day as it allows to me work my office job without looking like a freak who has to change his shirt 4 times a day LOL

Last edited:
Running DNP eod has worked the best for me. I run 500mg eod for 2-3 weeks and sides were not that bad at all. Fat loss was as good as running 500mg ed. After 10 days of 500mg ed I can't take it anymore, to hot and feel like crap. I will always from now on use DNP eod

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131