over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP vs low calories

sz

Newbies
DNP is known to cause extreme fat loss. I know because Ive used it myself many times. It is known to increase the metabolism by about 30% at a good dose and UP TO 50% with a high dose (500-600mg/day). That means that if you are eating 2000 calories per day on it, it will burn off AT MOST 1000 calories, right? More likely to burn off about 700 calories which is 30%. Isnt it easier, cheaper, and safer to simply lower the calories to 1000 or 1300 for whatever time you use the DNP (7 days) and just call it a day? Not only that, but DNP makes you extremely sluggish, relative to your dose, right? And lowering your prospected 2000 calories to 1300 might make you a bit sluggish too but no where near what 400mg or so would make you feel. So maybe you can take the extra energy and do 45 minutes low intensity cardio in the morning and burn off another 300 calories? I guess I'm just wanting to say that there is no magic to it..

I am not expert but this seems like an over simplification. Looking forward to more replies though.

Do you not think you would be sluggish on a 1000 calorie diet? I sure as hell would. Also if you cut your calories by half then you're also cutting your needed macros. If you cut your calories in half you're going to lose muscle where as if you are dnp and aas you're no going to gain muscle, but you won't lose either. If there was a magic fat loss pill dnp is deffiantly it.

Do you not think you would be sluggish on a 1000 calorie diet? I sure as hell would. Also if you cut your calories by half then you're also cutting your needed macros. If you cut your calories in half you're going to lose muscle where as if you are dnp and aas you're no going to gain muscle, but you won't lose either. If there was a magic fat loss pill dnp is deffiantly it.

And how exactly is it magic? Explain it to me please. The way DNP works is that it boosts your metabolism by 30-50%. that means it burns 30-50% of what you take in. So if you take in 2000 calories, you're going to end up with 700-1000 of that burned. Which ALSO "cuts" your needed macros. Also, i DID mention you would be sluggish on 1000 calories but I stated that you wouldnt be AS sluggish. There is a difference. Finally, what does AAS have anything to do with what I said? You could take all the AAS you want with or without taking DNP. :confused:

Ok your mind is made up so why even start the topic? You took my magic comment too literally. I'm just saying fat melts away with dnp hince my magic comment.... You need to breath man I can hear you screaming at the computer.

There are a multitude of factors, metabolism slow down, catabolism ect ect ect.

Maybe for the first few days they are equal, thats called a protein sparing modified fat, BUT, in a short time you body will respond to starvation.

Ok your mind is made up so why even start the topic? You took my magic comment too literally. I'm just saying fat melts away with dnp hince my magic comment.... You need to breath man I can hear you screaming at the computer.

I'm not screaming. I'm just stating that I think lowering the calories by 50% is better than taking DNP. And probably more effective. But I'm not sure. So I posted this to see if others can put up their debate, which you did. But you didnt explain how it is magic because personally I dont think you know exactly how it works in the body. And trust me, Ive used DNP more times than I can think of. Since 2001.

Lower your calories buy 50% and also take DNP.

If your concept works then tell the guys on juice to just eat more rather than take juice.

I'm not screaming. I'm just stating that I think lowering the calories by 50% is better than taking DNP. And probably more effective. But I'm not sure. So I posted this to see if others can put up their debate, which you did. But you didnt explain how it is magic because personally I dont think you know exactly how it works in the body. And trust me, Ive used DNP more times than I can think of. Since 2001.

I've read just about everything concilliator has ever posted on DNP so yes I'm very clear on how it works so stop making assumptions. You're looking WAY to far into this magic thing Jesus Christ! Nothing works better then DNP and you can even eat like shit and lose a ton of weight is the only reason I said it was magic. Bro stop taking things so literally. If you're so dead set on this hypothesis then why don't you try it? And why have you been using DNP for 9 years if you've got the answer? I guarentee you'll lose more muscle with a low 1000 calorie diet then high cals on dnp. There's a reason high protein diets are reccomended on dnp. How much protein/carbs/fats can you cram into 1000 calories? Like I said this is a close minded discussion because your mind is already made. Last post I'll make in here.

I've eaten like shit on it but I did not burn fat when I did that. It was only when I lowered my calories to 10 cal/lb that i noticed amazing fat loss. If you think that eating high cals on dnp is better than low cals without it, than thank you for your opinion.

BTW, I havent been using it straight since 2001. Thats when I started. Havent touched it in many years.

You can definitely out-eat DNP's metabolic effects, so yeah there's no magic about it.

When you lower calories, you slow your metabolism. Over time, your weight equalizes at a lower caloric intake and lower metabolic rate and you are primed for fat gain.

DNP raises your metabolism by increasing expenditure. Over time, your weight continues to drop because your body simply cannot compensate by dropping metabolism far enough to match DNP's expenditure increase on a moderate calorie intake. Your equilibrium point will be lower, and your metabolic slowdown less than caloric restriction alone.

Thanks alot. That definitely makes sense. I guess the DNP wins. Final question, I understand caloric restriction would lead to metabolic slowdown but I was wondering if it was only done for a week (or usually the same amount of time using the DNP), then bring calories back to maintenance or 500 below, would the metabolism stay slow or would it boost back up?

theoretically it would "bounce" back, in a way this is why carb cycling is mst effective i believe

frk

I have never used DNP but I lowered my cals to 1200 and took Meridia which suppresses appetite and increases metabolism and I am getting great results.

After the results I get with this cycle I probably will have no interest or need to use DNP.

theoretically it would "bounce" back, in a way this is why carb cycling is mst effective i believe

frk

well i do know thats why carb cycling is effective by fluctuating calories but lowering total cals by 50% for a week is a different story.

I have never used DNP but I lowered my cals to 1200 and took Meridia which suppresses appetite and increases metabolism and I am getting great results.

After the results I get with this cycle I probably will have no interest or need to use DNP.

how much do you weigh and are you male or female?

DNP is fucking suicide IMO, i swear every time my boy touches it he gets a little fuckin dumber.

DNP is fucking suicide IMO, i swear every time my boy touches it he gets a little fuckin dumber.

Dnp is probably the safest fat burner if used correctly!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131