over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you deadlift?

Also at this point i dont care about strength Or numbers or being super massive and blocky

To me the name of the game is quality over quantity and putting mass in the right places to create that illusion

Also at this point i dont care about strength Or numbers or being super massive and blocky

To me the name of the game is quality over quantity and putting mass in the right places to create that illusion

Damn t, you sound like a legit bodybuilder! :p

I only do sldl anymore, well maybe closer to a rdl. I do bend my knees just a little and stick my arse out some.

Body building or power lifting theres not too many lifts that'll cause more overall growth than deads.

deads, sqats, power clean and press. I needed a trainer to teach me how to do them without hurting myself. These exercises are very powerful and synergistic. love them.

not since i broke my neck but before i loved them put the most size on my legs when i started doing them just kept a quality belt on and didnt try to lift the world and stopped anytime i noticed i wasnt using proper form

I never take myself to failure in dead lifts. I stop when my technique starts to fade and hopefully next week I can add another rep or a few more pounds with perfect technique.

Do DL really thicken your mid section? How so? Just curious cuz I don't want a fat mid section but I love deads :)

I wouldn't think it would have a great effect on your mid-section unless you were doing heavy weighted abs.

That being said, larger mid will help you move more weight.

Yes I do them, one of the best IMO. Anything above 315 wear a belt bro.

I don't normally use a belt, I believe in using one when I am using heavy weights and low reps because form can go to shit easily...

Otherwise, I believe you need to be fit and limber in your back and progress naturally with the weight to allow your body to develop the core strength need to lift big. If you train the deadlift you develop muscle memory and stabilizer strength, but you gotta train smart and lose the ego.

I still deadlift. Anything over 225 I use a belt. Anything under I typically don't. I'm more powerlifter than bodybuilder.

How high do you wear your belt. I have a inzer lever?

Damn t, you sound like a legit bodybuilder! :p

I only do sldl anymore, well maybe closer to a rdl. I do bend my knees just a little and stick my arse out some.

Wait, I'm still a little confused. Romanian deadlifts start at the top and use the stretch reflex?

deads, sqats, power clean and press. I needed a trainer to teach me how to do them without hurting myself. These exercises are very powerful and synergistic. love them.

Mark rippetoe videos and books. I still can't power clean thou.

[lang=lv]Place the bar on the floor at you. Add the quantity of bodyweight you experience you can reasonably raise. Begin out with less bodyweight and gradually add more.
Stand behind the body weight with you neck size apart. Your legs should be up against the bar.
Give yourself a pep talk.
Look immediately ahead.[/lang]

I have never really had issues with back pains with deadlifts and I love them cause it's so raw and real you either get it up or it's going to lay there on the ground taunting you. I usually use a belt from elite fts after 500lbs... and I love powerlifting although a small part of me is still kind of vain and works biceps pretty hard haha

i love DL'ing..too dam bad my body doesn't. it's taking longer to recover

I love doing it bit it takes so much CNS energy out of me.

I did deadlifts last week for the first time In a long time and I'm still sore:)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

When dieting I cut them out as they beat me up too much and take away from the rest of my training but when growing I love them. I owe my upper back an traps to them.

One my fav exercises and I always start with 5 reps but the feeling of lifting heavy is too addictive and toward the end of a training cycle I end up pulling singles lol. No good for size but fun as hell.

Next off season il hopefully stick to 5 reps and avoiding failure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131