advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you do your own injections, or have help?

If sitting down is easier, then most likely you are actually hitting your tensor fasciae latae. When you sit down, it's basically round like a tennis ball on the side of you hips.
tfl-muscle.jpg

For ventrogluteal injections you wanna hit the gluteus medius though, which depending on your individual anatomy may sit quite a bit further back.

**broken link removed**
No.....I'm hitting the gluteus medius area as it's in the side of my ass.

If my. legs are in a natural seated position....I'm below the plane of the knee if you were to draw a straight line from your hips to your knee.

Maybe its just my body mechanics as when sitting, I can twist almost all the way around with my shoulders facing backwards in line with my side.

I'm a lot more flexible in a seated position than standing for some reason....maybe the yoga classes with the wife paid off!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Half and half

TRT.

I do my quads every other week and my wife does my glutes
in between, every other week. She also gets very small dose
when we do glutes. So that turns out being every week for me
and every two weeks for her. Oh . . . and I never asperate.

A bit off topic . . .

All Dr. approved and supervised with blood tests required as
part of the deal. Never felt better. Zero aches and pains.

My current Dr. (A Urologist, very well informed) would like
to see me administer every 4 days to avoid the peaks and
valleys but I am too lazy. I think Emeric’s protocol is probably
the best, most user friendly, but again too lazy for every
day pinning. But who knows, I may give it a try down the
road (years) when I quit traveling so much.

Been doing this weekly pin for over ten years, never a problem
except when I was dumb enough to bump up the testosterone
to 600mg every 10 days. Bigger and stronger? Yes. Looked better?
That is very subjective, I have mixed feeling there. But I felt like
shite and my blood tests backed it up. Lots of red flags so that
un-sold me. Not worth it for me. Never again.

This is the only steroid I have ever tried. At 63, I have zero
interest in doing anything else. Why? My wife thinks I look
great (I think I could lose a few . . .) and I feel great too.
Never get sick, heaps of energy, can do anything I want to
do so life is good.

I’m curious how many of you do all your own IM injections, or do you have like an SO do them for you?

If I had had help, I wud have done much bigger cycles in the past and would still do and achieve the best of my genetic potential. I can do max 2 shots on own per week glutes. Right glute is easy for me than left. I also know to inject outer quads witb the 24 or 23, 1" 2ml syringe. But its so weird lol arggghh.. I don't know to inject delts on own. Pinning glutes I get most irritated if the oil is damn thick. Thumb gets painful as it takes time and by then I get all sweaty. Feels like a lot of hard work. Sometimes I even skip a shot by a day or two thinking about the irritation of doing it by own. I really wish I had someone to help me. Only time I had someone inject for me was when my sister who is a nurse, was home for two weeks. But, I had to deliver her a long speech about steroids before she agreed to do it for me lol. I really wish I was into some other passion :rolleyes:

If I had had help, I wud have done much bigger cycles in the past and would still do and achieve the best of my genetic potential. I can do max 2 shots on own per week glutes. Right glute is easy for me than left. I also know to inject outer quads witb the 24 or 23, 1" 2ml syringe. But its so weird lol arggghh.. I don't know to inject delts on own. Pinning glutes I get most irritated if the oil is damn thick. Thumb gets painful as it takes time and by then I get all sweaty. Feels like a lot of hard work. Sometimes I even skip a shot by a day or two thinking about the irritation of doing it by own. I really wish I had someone to help me. Only time I had someone inject for me was when my sister who is a nurse, was home for two weeks. But, I had to deliver her a long speech about steroids before she agreed to do it for me lol. I really wish I was into some other passion :rolleyes:
1) Warm up your oil
2) Use thicker needles
3) Check http://www.spotinjections.com/
4) Practice new injection spots like delts, lats, ventrogluteal, etc. with peptides first: Use insulin pin and inject stuff like GH, GHRP, or even other stuff like b12.
4) Once you figured it out, switch to low volume oil injections.
5) Slowly increase oil volume until you can handle 2ml+ per spot.

Might sound like a lot of work, but if this is really a passion for you it should be well worth it.

My daughter came home last weekend for Easter holiday. Walked up to me...grabbed my arm.....then pulled out a case with needles, tubes, sterile bags, etc.

I said what are you doing....and she said that she was going to be doing IV setup all weekends on friend's for practice....and that she could get an IV put in very easily in at least a half dozen places in just one arm.

I politely declined.....but I've let her do IM pins in my delt in the past when she would come home on break as she knows I'm on TRT.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

When I first started TRT 8 years ago, I had a really cute nurse friend of mine giving me my bi-weekly injections. At that time, she would use a 23g 1.5 inch and inject my glute. I switched TRT docs after a couple years and my new one suggested sub Q every other day with slin pins so I started doing my own injections. Last summer when I decided to "take things up a notch" above my normal TRT, I found PM and started doing my own shallow IM injections when I started using other compounds. Like RMTT, I use low-volumes of the other compounds and I inject every day. I've been on a rotation of left quad, right quad, right ventro glute, right delt, left delt, left ventro glute and then back to left quad again. Just a clockwise daily rotation. I use a 29 or 30 g 1" slin pin and it's working great.

When I first started TRT 8 years ago, I had a really cute nurse friend of mine giving me my bi-weekly injections. At that time, she would use a 23g 1.5 inch and inject my glute. I switched TRT docs after a couple years and my new one suggested sub Q every other day with slin pins so I started doing my own injections. Last summer when I decided to "take things up a notch" above my normal TRT, I found PM and started doing my own shallow IM injections when I started using other compounds. Like RMTT, I use low-volumes of the other compounds and I inject every day. I've been on a rotation of left quad, right quad, right ventro glute, right delt, left delt, left ventro glute and then back to left quad again. Just a clockwise daily rotation. I use a 29 or 30 g 1" slin pin and it's working great.

Where do get 1 inch 29 or 30 gauge pins from? And I really need to see a pic of the ventro glute injection. Google pics aren't helping.

Delts, glutes, rotate. Easy and painless.

My opinion: if you can't handle injecting yourself, you shouldn't be in this game. Nothing wrong with the misses doing a glute shot for you for convenience. But if you "can't" inject yourself, you're probably too big of a pussy to be playing with gear.

Where do get 1 inch 29 or 30 gauge pins from? And I really need to see a pic of the ventro glute injection. Google pics aren't helping.

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.nEG_HHUc0OHTqJ56dH7blAHaEv&pid=15.1&P=0&w=250&h=161

One of the best descriptions I read about the proper location to give a ventro glute injection went something like this: In this example we'll be injecting the right ventro glute (glute medius). In the standing position, move your right leg out away (abduct) from the midline of your body about 6-8" or so with a slight bend in your knee. Kinda like you're getting ready to do a side chest pose That little "golf ball" sized muscular knot that raised up at your hip is your glute medius and is the proper location to give an injection. You can reach down and easily feel it there. Make a mental note of the location, relax your leg back to normal standing position and prep the area like normal and give your injection.

Like I said in my post above, I use a 29 or 30g 1" slin pin and typically don't go over .5-.7ml in any of my injection sites. I'm so glad I added the ventro glute location to my injection rotation! Very easy to locate, prep, and inject this area. And zero pain! As far as getting your hands on some 29 or 30g 1" slin pins, any decent online diabetes supplier will have these sizes available. I think there's a sponsor on here as well that offers them. Hope this helps!

I have mostly injected everything myself, except for times when I was in a serious relationship and felt I could let my significant other into that part of my life. The few that I did actually looked forward to giving me injections.
That being said I have injected almost every spot imaginable. The first time I did chest injections I think it took me at least 15 minutes, I went as slow as possible trying to feel every millimeter of the pin slide into my chest making sure I didn't hit anything. First time injection sites would be under 1mg , after a couple comfortable injections in that spot I would move it up to 2-3mg.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I have mostly injected everything myself, except for times when I was in a serious relationship and felt I could let my significant other into that part of my life. The few that I did actually looked forward to giving me injections.
That being said I have injected almost every spot imaginable. The first time I did chest injections I think it took me at least 15 minutes, I went as slow as possible trying to feel every millimeter of the pin slide into my chest making sure I didn't hit anything. First time injection sites would be under 1mg , after a couple comfortable injections in that spot I would move it up to 2-3mg.

I used 3ml 25g 1-1/2 pins

Delts, glutes, rotate. Easy and painless.

My opinion: if you can't handle injecting yourself, you shouldn't be in this game. Nothing wrong with the misses doing a glute shot for you for convenience. But if you "can't" inject yourself, you're probably too big of a pussy to be playing with gear.

Agreed and I'm the OP here. I can inject myself, I was just saying it's much more relaxing to lay back and have someone do it for you. Hell, I've bloodlet myself before once, drained off a pint with an 18 gauge needle, tubing and a water bottle. LOL.

I'm just looking for ideas to make the experience more "pleasant" and less irritating, smoother if you will.

I took rmtt advise and my last shot was with a 29ga 1/2" slin pin, backloaded, into the quad. I warmed the oil and yeah I had to push a bit, but it was a piece of cake. Felt nothing.

Agreed and I'm the OP here. I can inject myself, I was just saying it's much more relaxing to lay back and have someone do it for you. Hell, I've bloodlet myself before once, drained off a pint with an 18 gauge needle, tubing and a water bottle. LOL.

I'm just looking for ideas to make the experience more "pleasant" and less irritating, smoother if you will.

I took rmtt advise and my last shot was with a 29ga 1/2" slin pin, backloaded, into the quad. I warmed the oil and yeah I had to push a bit, but it was a piece of cake. Felt nothing.
I actually wouldn't do blood letting by myself. In case you become unconscious or for some reason can't stop the bleeding, there should be someone competent to intervene.

Bloodletting solo is pretty hardcore haha...

I do 3/4 of my own. Shots in the quad, delt or chest i do. As for the glute i have my so do it because im not that flexible i guess. I always use a long needle on the glute vs anywhwere else and use 25g 3ml.

Bloodletting solo is pretty hardcore haha...

I had someone in the room, but I did the entire procedure myself. They didn't want nothing to do with it other than to pull the needle out if I passed out. LOL. Honestly, wasn't that bad. I used a BP cuff, oxygen tubing and a water bottle. Took about 8-10 minutes and done. But now, I just lower my T dose for a few months and let the crit go back down. I'll run my crit as high as 53, before I start lowering my dose.

There was a good thread years ago (pretty sure it was here on pm) about the dangers of bleeding yourself. I’ve no problem donating blood and having it done that way. TRT doc that I know recommends all of his patients to do so quarterly.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws