advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you think HGH changes your physique forever?

This is exactly what hgh did for me too. Almost to a tee. So I’m a clown too don’t take it too hard. Like I became permanently leaner and vascular all over my body. Iv posted this before in the past and others agreed witty my experiences.
@Alzadosghost not sure I’ve seen many pics of your physique over the years but @hawkmoon is a fucking genetic freak - and before some of you trolls chime in - no I’m not saying he doesn’t work incredibly hard - just saying he brings some natural gifts to the table. Hawk post that pic you posted a few months back when you were like 20 or something - he already looked ridiculous. Not sure how you can even tell if the GH tightened your skin or aided in liposys. I feel like it’s almost a placebo effect with you.

There has to be lasting effects from HGH use. Maybe not like the Op suggests but if you take HGH long enough it's going to change certain things in your body that won't go away later imo. Cosmetic and lipolysis will go away but the growth in tissues in the body aren't going to just revert back to its previous state once it's been effected in a way it will be a permanent change imo

There has to be lasting effects from HGH use. Maybe not like the Op suggests but if you take HGH long enough it's going to change certain things in your body that won't go away later imo. Cosmetic and lipolysis will go away but the growth in tissues in the body aren't going to just revert back to its previous state once it's been effected in a way it will be a permanent change imo
Agreed - but I guess what I’m saying is that tissue growth you’re talking about is a combination of more than just growth. The “true” GH benefits at the top of the list like abdominal fat loss, skin tightening, anti aging effects, etc generally disappear within a few months for most. At least for most…

We can go back and forth on this all day. There are going to be outliers. But to answer the OPs initial question - I wouldn’t rely on the outliers. If you’re intention is to run GH for 6 months and stop - I think you will be sorely disappointed.

This is exactly what hgh did for me too. Almost to a tee. So I’m a clown too don’t take it too hard. Like I became permanently leaner and vascular all over my body. Iv posted this before in the past and others agreed witty my experiences.
And did you quit with the GH, or did you stay on it?

Things to consider…

It’s easier to get back what you had than it is to build it in the first place. On a neurological and cellular level, you do change. When you stop taking PED’s, the cell volume reduces, and you certainly lose size/fullness… but if you look at a guy who got to 250lbs from 200lbs with 5 years of gear use… clean him out for a few years, take him back to 200lbs, then gear him up again, he’s likely to have a significantly easier time returning to 250lbs than someone who has never been there in the first place.

Also, look at retired pro bodybuilders. When they deflate, some of their bodies have shrunken, but have also morphed into an oddly shaped ugly looking physique. Natty or TRT guys of the same age, body fat %, and muscle % don’t look the same.

Once “new tissue” forms, it can’t just go away. New tissue isn’t the same thing as cell volumization though. Think about when someone gets permanent gyno. Why wouldn’t it just go away when steroids are eliminated and/or an AI is introduced? New tissue.

So in some ways, yes, it does change you… but maybe just not in the way you think.

Well lets be honest taking hgh and test is almost like being healthy 18 again. That really what it takes, just even look at Stallone guy was always looking amazing for his age. 1 -2 iu with 150-250 test create very good hormonal profile for any adult male health wise. This alone will take years of you so yes it will change you forever.
As an example, not picking on you Tom, you are great guy and contributor, just as Ann example, if you have seen Stallone up close, in person without makeup your opinion I think would be different.

And this goes for all the ‘famous’ people who say they are on ‘it’ or we think must be on it. Just trying to put things in perspective, that is all.

As an example, not picking on you Tom, you are great guy and contributor, just as Ann example, if you have seen Stallone up close, in person without makeup your opinion I think would be different.

And this goes for all the ‘famous’ people who say they are on ‘it’ or we think must be on it. Just trying to put things in perspective, that is all.
I was thinking his low bodyfat and overall shape.

I was thinking his low bodyfat and overall shape.
Yea, I get that part. Point well taken.

Nobody can say it is rumored he, Stallone, took GH. If memory serves me here, didn’t he get busted at the airport in in Australia with a bunch of GH? And it was not for his dog 😉

Am I the only one that fails to see the GH effect’ in the body more than in the face (not structurally as that part is utterly, undeniably true)?

I totally agree with what's being said here. It would be silly to mega dose HGH then stop completely and expect to keep all your gains.
I guess I realized that as I got older, I could never just completely stop. My old man dosing is very low. LOL I'm so happy I have kept what I did.

Gh allows you to push more food and stay leaner while accruing tissue.

If you use it for years and train/eat well, you’ll have more tissue and less fat accumulation.

The other benefits will wain, but you’ll have a bit of a set point shift with your skeletal muscle mass increase and fat cells minimized.

6 months ain’t doing shit. 6 years? Probably a decent amount of time to impact changes that will last for quite some time post administration.

Yea, I get that part. Point well taken.

Nobody can say it is rumored he, Stallone, took GH. If memory serves me here, didn’t he get busted at the airport in in Australia with a bunch of GH? And it was not for his dog 😉

Am I the only one that fails to see the GH effect’ in the body more than in the face (not structurally as that part is utterly, undeniably true)?

If I remember correctly, Jintropin vials came flying out of his hotel room window Lol. I remember thinking it was significant that he may have used China growth and his resources are almost limitless. Back when Jintropin came out I remember seeing forumites say no way was it as good as "pharma growth." Later on it seems most thought it was top quality growth. There was so much coming in the FBI interfered and made some kind of deal with the Chinese.

A few years ago there was something when RX muscle about growth hormone causing hypoplasma or something like that growth of new cells in theory it may but I'm more under the idea of you have to continually use it to have the most optimal benefits.

"Hyperplasia has never been shown to occur in adult humans" drugs or not. This has been the default position for decades I think. I haven't delved deep into it but I've heard some conflicting data. A while back, I can't remember where, I read commentary on some study that supposedly showed smaller sized fibers in bodybuilders Lol! exactly the opposite of what we've heard. But there were many more of them accounting for the muscle size. I don't know.

I have an answer for this
Hgh change your physique but in a different way: it keeping you lean so you can hammer the food , my lowest carb day now is 500 grams and there are a lot of highers and today i reached 100 kg with veins on abs. Never could do it without tren in a mix. And I am talking baby doses hgh here 1iu where 2 iu makes me tired. So there you go thats your answer.

Hgh change your physique but in a different way: it keeping you lean so you can hammer the food , my lowest carb day now is 500 grams and there are a lot of highers and today i reached 100 kg with veins on abs. Never could do it without tren in a mix. And I am talking baby doses hgh here 1iu where 2 iu makes me tired. So there you go thats your answer.
Nah

Lol dude what in the fuck are you talking about? The thread is about permanently changing your physique after you stop injecting.

Valid point but consider this:

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

after 1-2 iu the only thing you can feel and see is the placebo effect because it's not even a replacement dose😉

On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?
Damn...LOL!
You giving LATS competition.
"Storytime with Palifter"

MS

To be fair.. creatine was the gateway drug to my gear use.
When those initial creatine gains and pumps stopped, I needed that regain that feeling again.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner