advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do Your Blood Work and Recieve FREE Synthergine!

We have a unique offer on our Synthergine - Liver Protectant that is still going.

We will send you a free bottle of Synthergine if you perform before and after bloodwork when using it.

1. Purchase a bottle of Synthergine.

2. Perform a blood test, checking liver values.

3. Use Synthergine as your only liver aid at directed dose until you finish the bottle

4. Perform another blood test.

If you have high values Synthergine will bring them down.
If you are about to add compounds that may elevate your liver values , Synthergine will keep them from rising.

Not only will you recieve FREE product with this offer, you will actually see if what you are using is working or not.

Synthergine can be found here:

https://www.synthetek.com/products/synthergine-liver-protectant/

More in depth information on how Synthergine works can be found here:

https://www.synthetek.com/the-science-behind-synthergine-liver-protectant/

I've always had good success with TUDCA and synthergine while taking orals.

I rarely run orals, but recently got scripted anavar from my doc, and we'll... can't say no to pharma var...

So synthergine and TUDCA it will be!

I've always had good success with TUDCA and synthergine while taking orals.

I rarely run orals, but recently got scripted anavar from my doc, and we'll... can't say no to pharma var...

So synthergine and TUDCA it will be!

In my experience you don't even need TUDCA with synthergine. Taking synthergine solo is enough to cover liver protection. Although the fact TUDCA is a water soluble bile acid makes the combination very effective and I can understand wanting to cover all angles. For anyone who doesn't have the budget for both I would just go with synthergine.

Does this offer apply with the special youre running for the buy 2 get one free this month? I just paid for my bloodwork (havent had drawn yet) and was getting ready to take up on that deal this month

In my experience you don't even need TUDCA with synthergine. Taking synthergine solo is enough to cover liver protection. Although the fact TUDCA is a water soluble bile acid makes the combination very effective and I can understand wanting to cover all angles. For anyone who doesn't have the budget for both I would just go with synthergine.

I prefer the combination. :)

Does this offer apply with the special youre running for the buy 2 get one free this month? I just paid for my bloodwork (havent had drawn yet) and was getting ready to take up on that deal this month

I assume so. As long as you get the before and after blood work done they will send you a free bottle of synthergine. It doesn't matter what deal you got synthergine for in the first place.

I had to laugh thinking at the stress most people's liver (at least in countries not suffering from famine :eek:) is going through during this last week of 2018 with Christmas and New Year celebrations... high fat meals, alcohol and so on... I don't know about others, but even though I'm trying to keep the abuse "moderate", I feel relieved to have Synthergine on hands at this time of the year... even more than usual!!! :eek::eek::naughty::p

Abolutely. Just started first bottle. Should be interesting. My last test on cycle, no orals just AI, came back really high. AST-117/ALT-101.

I just had some blood work done which showed elevated liver values. I just ordered 2 bottles of synthergine (only needed 1 but accidentally ordered 2 haha) and will be starting it today. I will post my results in a couple of weeks since my doctor wants to test again soon.

ALT 59 (10-50)
AST 46 (12-40)

I have started synthergine myself recently just to give me a boost after an unhealthy 2 weeks over Christmas. I can already see the difference in the whites of my eyes (bright and clear). Unfortunately I don't have access to regular blood work here so I can't get before and after unless I travel. I know it's working though and I use 4ml per day orally (split am/pm).

I have started synthergine myself recently just to give me a boost after an unhealthy 2 weeks over Christmas. I can already see the difference in the whites of my eyes (bright and clear).

Hopefully people now don't think you're on some kind on street drug getting you that high that the look in your eyes look funky... :eek::D:p

Hopefully people now don't think you're on some kind on street drug getting you that high that the look in your eyes look funky... :eek::D:p

I nearly treble scooped preworkout the other day so I definitely come across like I was on hard drugs. I almost started dancing in the gym :D

I just had some blood work done which showed elevated liver values. I just ordered 2 bottles of synthergine (only needed 1 but accidentally ordered 2 haha) and will be starting it today. I will post my results in a couple of weeks since my doctor wants to test again soon.

ALT 59 (10-50)
AST 46 (12-40)

How did it turn out...Make sure to post your results and grab your Free bottle!

Got my recent results back. AST/ALT started at 117/101 on cycle with only oral being 20mg nolva/day. Just cruising now on 12mg/day, no AI. Test taken after finishing my first bottle of sythergine. Down to 84/80. I'm concerned why they are still so high? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Attachments

• Capture+_2019-02-11-16-07-46.jpg
    Capture+_2019-02-11-16-07-46.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 24
Got my recent results back. AST/ALT started at 117/101 on cycle with only oral being 20mg nolva/day. Just cruising now on 12mg/day, no AI. Test taken after finishing my first bottle of sythergine. Down to 84/80. I'm concerned why they are still so high? Thoughts? Suggestions?

Did you train hard in the days before testing? That can always increase numbers. It can also take time to get levels down. I am sure if you retest in another month using it numbers will be lower.

I did fasted cardio and circuit trained back in the morning, test was taken around 10. That makes me feel better.

I did fasted cardio and circuit trained back in the morning, test was taken around 10. That makes me feel better.

At those levels I shouldn't be too worried?

I think going from just AST/ALT is flawed as so many things can effect levels. If you done that in the morning and trained in the days before it could have a big impact. I wouldn't be worried at those levels personally but it's obviously good to have everything in range. If you can try to get Gamma-glutamyl transferase (GGT) added to your testing next time as that combined with AST/ALT paints a more clear picture.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws