over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

doc gave me a script for test.

RV63T

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i posted awhile back how my doc checked the total and free test, box on my lab sheet with out me knowing while i was on. so labs came back with test at 5000. so shes been haveing me go do labs quit a bit to see if i came back ok.

i ran clomid 50mg aday 4 wks aromasin 25mg aday. then waited 4 wks to do my next lab it came back low. i know some say clomid 100mg a day 1st wk but its worked fine in the past at 50mg aday.

i think my clomid most have been old or i should have been back to normal?

she gave me a script for 100mg test every 2 weeks.

100mg every 2 weeks wont do shit for you.

You need to start at 100mg per week for TRT.. I feel best when I do it e3d or eod with enanthate and/or prop. Less sides, more benefits.

she's not an endo, she probly just going to try and get me back to normal and send me to a endo.

My doc has me on three tubes of testim gel ed. I would prefer shots of test E every week. I can obtain test E at much lower cost from one of the board sponsors than the cost of my legal script. Its a shame that we have a system where obtaining test illegally is much less expensive and actually much easier than obtaining it via the doctor.

i posted awhile back how my doc checked the total and free test, box on my lab sheet with out me knowing while i was on. so labs came back with test at 5000. so shes been haveing me go do labs quit a bit to see if i came back ok.

i ran clomid 50mg aday 4 wks aromasin 25mg aday. then waited 4 wks to do my next lab it came back low. i know some say clomid 100mg a day 1st wk but its worked fine in the past at 50mg aday.

i think my clomid most have been old or i should have been back to normal?

she gave me a script for 100mg test every 2 weeks.

If you dont't mind me asking, How much test put you at 5000? 750mg a week?

I pin a E/cyp 50/50 mix at 150mg E5D no sides and I feel great. 100mg every 2 weeks will make you cry during emotional commercials

yep, do 100mg/wk

Yeah. Im on 100/wk and that puts be at around 520 total test. I got it up to 850 total test with 150 mg/wk but hematocrit was too high and had to go back down. 50 mg/wk wont do a whole lot. Two week iintervals between injections is too long too. Have her scribe it out for once per week so that you get enough pins. On insuranve a 10ml bottle of cyp for me is aobut 50 bucks and the pins for 3 months are free.

Yeah. Im on 100/wk and that puts be at around 520 total test. I got it up to 850 total test with 150 mg/wk but hematocrit was too high and had to go back down. 50 mg/wk wont do a whole lot. Two week iintervals between injections is too long too. Have her scribe it out for once per week so that you get enough pins. On insuranve a 10ml bottle of cyp for me is aobut 50 bucks and the pins for 3 months are free.

well she internal medicine not endo, so she just trying to get me back to a normal 46 year old then send me to an endo.

let me ask something. when they put you on hrt or trt are they trying to get to a normal range for your age. or actually try and get back to were you were at sayyour late 20's or early 30's. so you actually feel good again.

and shes got me at 100mg every 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Last edited:
well she internal medicine not endo, so she just trying to get me back to a normal 46 year old then send me to an endo.

let me ask something. when they put you on hrt or trt are they trying to get to a normal range for your age. or actually try and get back to were you were at sayyour late 20's or early 30's. so you actually feel good again.

An endo is going to use your body's feedback as the criteria. They will lower the dosage until your LH picks up and keep you there. So if your body say's it shoud be at 240 then you are f'd. Endo's think their poop don't stink and all you are after is your AAS fix. I was scripted Test C in another state by a GP and then came to california and went to an HMO and on the first visit I was handed a steroid abuse documentation(I did one cycle 23 years ago!). All he kept saying was how big I was(I'm not that big) and promptly took me off TRT cold turkey. Said he wouldn't put anybody on unless they were at levels of 100 because he thinks Test levels are overrated. What a num nut. Since I was below 250ish, that was was perfectly fine and the symptoms were in my head. Sorry...I'm a little ticked when I revisit this memory. Said he could tell I injected into my thighs(after I told him where i inject)..whatever that meant..I have no roses or pin marks on my thighs so I must assume he meant because they were developed. They do not like people who workout to do TRT. Told me to stop my protein supplements too.

Got a 2nd opinion from the same HMO and I bascially got the run around because both of these guys were the endos. One thing i noticed big time was how cold my hands got when I came off TRT. Had to dunk them in warm water constantly.

but optimally, you should be put back into the top 1/3 of reference in my stupid non endo opinion. That's what my GP was trying to do. Put me back into the top 1/3rd range. He had a good mindset and said we lived in the modern age where if you are lower test then why not fix it along with the symptoms and keep up on the bloodwork. Not like the HMO endo's here at all.

Best of luck in your treatment. I hope you don't have to do the self experimental route.

Last edited:
100mg/wk did ZERO for me...im on 150mg/wk and that gets me close to 900ng as well... still dont feel any hell....my DHEA-S is low...thinkin about subbin that in

phats

Yeah., I really need to get back to 150 mg/wk. Ive been having some tests run at the hospital to see why my hematocrit is so jacked up. My hematologist/oncologist thinks there is noway just 150mg/wk test would have jacked my hct up that much. If its not the test, hopefull ill go back up again and just resort to having them drain my blood 1x per month. I dont feel right on just 100 mg/wk. I agree with you. 150mg/wk was doable.

Yeah., I really need to get back to 150 mg/wk. Ive been having some tests run at the hospital to see why my hematocrit is so jacked up. My hematologist/oncologist thinks there is noway just 150mg/wk test would have jacked my hct up that much. If its not the test, hopefull ill go back up again and just resort to having them drain my blood 1x per month. I dont feel right on just 100 mg/wk. I agree with you. 150mg/wk was doable.

I feel good on 150mg a week as well.

My endo seemed mostly to go with how I was feeling and symptoms I experience while at that dose. Blood work too of course to be sure nothing is out of wack. As far as the total test level, that Im not sure. She was just fine with me having a total test of 830 or so and I am 39 yrs old. I think mine would be ok as long as its under say 1200 or so. Im just making an assumption on that.

THANKS FOR THE RESPONCES GUYS.
i picked up script Tcyp 100/ml 1ml every 2 weeks. but with insurance 10 bucks 10 ml.
and i know she will just go by labs not how i feel we have had that talk thats why she probly send to a endo.

i posted awhile back how my doc checked the total and free test, box on my lab sheet with out me knowing while i was on.

Okay, my question is how did they check for test and free test without you knowing? Normally, they will not put in for a test for this because of the cost involved. I'm thinking either 1) she said she was going to test for this and you didn't hear her or 2) she really did test without telling you she was going to do that and thus to me is a violation of your privacy because they shouldn't be running tests on you that you don't ask for.

THANKS FOR THE RESPONCES GUYS.
i picked up script Tcyp 100/ml 1ml every 2 weeks. but with insurance 10 bucks 10 ml.
and i know she will just go by labs not how i feel we have had that talk thats why she probly send to a endo.

Get tested at day 14 with that script. You should be pretty low and they may bump you to 200mg E2W.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws