advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Any body run other compunds all year along with test?

Test & mast cruise and blast. Only thing that changes are the doses.
Sometimes a short oral run if I feel like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what does the mast do for u

Improves libido, slight anti e property, supposedly helps bind to SHBG so more free test potentially

This thread makes me think I should be using more drugs :p I do sometimes blast a while but I occasionally come off everything (never for long). When I cruise it's 150mg test c/e (75mg x 2) or if I can be bothered 20mg test p per day.

Masteron. Unless you are prone to hair loss (I’m not), there’s no downside. Upsides include higher free test due to SHBG binding, increased libido, and it just plain makes you feel “good” (that general sense of well being people attribute to certain things like dbol). Think of it as a potentiator, something that makes your test work even better than it would on its own, and you don’t need to run as much either.

As far as 19-nors like deca are concerned, I’d be hesitant to run them year round, but if it works for you (littleslice and others), your bloodwork looks good, and you feel good, then why not, right? I can find a study for anything (water, air, food, sleep, sex, money, women, etc) that says they are good for you, and studies that say the exact opposite. Please no stupid responses about the water, food, air thing, you already know exactly what I’m talking about, and if you bring it up you’re just looking for attention (go find that elsewhere in a “drama thread” lol). I don’t think my body would be happy running deca year round, but then again I can run Tren and get no bad sides at all, no increased aggression, I sleep like a baby, no night sweats, etc, so if I can handle Tren like that, maybe littleslice can run deca year round and feel great.

Masteron. Unless you are prone to hair loss (I’m not), there’s no downside. Upsides include higher free test due to SHBG binding, increased libido, and it just plain makes you feel “good” (that general sense of well being people attribute to certain things like dbol). Think of it as a potentiator, something that makes your test work even better than it would on its own, and you don’t need to run as much either.

As far as 19-nors like deca are concerned, I’d be hesitant to run them year round, but if it works for you (littleslice and others), your bloodwork looks good, and you feel good, then why not, right? I can find a study for anything (water, air, food, sleep, sex, money, women, etc) that says they are good for you, and studies that say the exact opposite. Please no stupid responses about the water, food, air thing, you already know exactly what I’m talking about, and if you bring it up you’re just looking for attention (go find that elsewhere in a “drama thread” lol). I don’t think my body would be happy running deca year round, but then again I can run Tren and get no bad sides at all, no increased aggression, I sleep like a baby, no night sweats, etc, so if I can handle Tren like that, maybe littleslice can run deca year round and feel great.

no aas makes me feel shitty tbh

id just never use EQ, because it's such high side effects for such little gain.

this nandronlone meme needs to die.

can someone go to evolutionary.org and delete that bullshit article?

cliffnotes

>'study' was done on blood vessels in vitro
>nandrolone is actually a very androgenic substance
>when you inject nandrolone into the body, it undergoes conversion into a much androgenic substance
>tl:dr study is bullshit

I did a podcast with scott Stevenson and scott McNally a few months back or so and scott addressed this issue.. He was able to tear that study apart pretty easily and showed that the study itself was very flawed..

I've been on 80-100mg of test weekly for years. Added in Mast at about 50mg a week more than 6 months ago. Labs always come back fine. Occasionally if I want another compound its been low dose Primo at about 100mg a week for awhile, then drop it after so many weeks.

Bloodwork still comes back fine even with the primo added in......and I've always been a low dose guy with everything.

My labs have been the best they have ever been since I've dropped chasing size....and staying between 185lbs - 200 lbs....and staying lean. Plus I've really turned up the effort on cardio in the last year and that has been a big factor!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I've been on 80-100mg of test weekly for years. Added in Mast at about 50mg a week more than 6 months ago. Labs always come back fine. Occasionally if I want another compound its been low dose Primo at about 100mg a week for awhile, then drop it after so many weeks.

Bloodwork still comes back fine even with the primo added in......and I've always been a low dose guy with everything.

My labs have been the best they have ever been since I've dropped chasing size....and staying between 185lbs - 200 lbs....and staying lean. Plus I've really turned up the effort on cardio in the last year and that has been a big factor!

I can get ripped with diet and drugs. So it's hard to find the motivation for cardio. I'm 35 and I need to do it more. I'm one of the leanest guys in my gym and barely do direct cardio. I just do intense training where HR is consistently elevated. My lipids would be better if I did daily cardio. It's hard to make myself when getting lean is easy with some tweaks and just drastic diet manipulation. I keep more muscle without cardio anyway. But my thinking is more longevity oriented these days.

As for the main thread, adding a small amount of Primo to TRT has always been ideal. For me, these days, I feel best and respond best to high dose test and legit primo anyway. Tren and orals bog me down pretty quick these days. I can do some var or dbol in moderate doses. But I feel adrol pretty quick as I get older... Aging is a bitch boys. Think ahead and watch your health! This shit won't be as important at 40, I promise you. Especially with a stressful career and family. I'm still hanging on but nobody I know my age looks like me. You start to look like a weirdo to normies tbh.

Last edited:
I did a podcast with scott Stevenson and scott McNally a few months back or so and scott addressed this issue.. He was able to tear that study apart pretty easily and showed that the study itself was very flawed..

thats exactly what i was referencing

everyone should listen to that show

I can get ripped with diet and drugs. So it's hard to find the motivation for cardio. I'm 35 and I need to do it more. I'm one of the leanest guys in my gym and barely do direct cardio. I just do intense training where HR is consistently elevated. My lipids would be better if I did daily cardio. It's hard to make myself when getting lean is easy with some tweaks and just drastic diet manipulation. I keep more muscle without cardio anyway. But my thinking is more longevity oriented these days.

As for the main thread, adding a small amount of Primo to TRT has always been ideal. For me, these days, I feel best and respond best to high dose test and legit primo anyway. Tren and orals bog me down pretty quick these days. I can do some var or dbol in moderate doses. But I feel adrol pretty quick as I get older... Aging is a bitch boys. Think ahead and watch your health! This shit won't be as important at 40, I promise you. Especially with a stressful career and family. I'm still hanging on but nobody I know my age looks like me. You start to look like a weirdo to normies tbh.
Same here. I've always been able to get lean with just dieting tweaks.....but as I approach 45 towards the end of this year......cardio is one thing I knew I needed to add in as I've never really bothered with it. So I do it strictly for cardiovascular health and lipid improvements.

this nandronlone meme needs to die.

can someone go to evolutionary.org and delete that bullshit article?

cliffnotes

>'study' was done on blood vessels in vitro
>nandrolone is actually a very androgenic substance
>when you inject nandrolone into the body, it undergoes conversion into a much androgenic substance
>tl:dr study is bullshit

He meant to say converts to a "less" androgenic substance.

This is also exactly why when you take finasteride on nandrolone, it prevents the said conversion to the milder hormone and you end up with a circulating Compound MORE androgenic than MENT. No shit.

http://www.ergo-log.com/nandrolonefinasteride.html

So sources cutting or replacing primo with NPP or deca are doing real world harm to guys trying to be careful with their hair and taking finasteride. Beware.

Last edited:
Ran 200mg test/200 deca for past year. No issues w bloodwork or sides. I know guys who've run that dose for 10 plus years. Not saying it's ideal but just putting it out there.

Ran 200mg test/200 deca for past year. No issues w bloodwork or sides. I know guys who've run that dose for 10 plus years. Not saying it's ideal but just putting it out there.

Deca dick at all at that dose?

no aas makes me feel shitty tbh

id just never use EQ, because it's such high side effects for such little gain.

You keep talking about EQ like you're some expert, but you've never even used it.

Keep in mind, these compounds affect people differently. I would argue it has a very low ratio of side-effects.

*It doesn't convert to estrogen very easily. (Therefore, it is safe to add to an estrogenic stack of steroids... Test, Dbol, etc)
*It doesn't negatively effect blood lipids much. (Therefore, it is safe to add to cycle that is harsh on lipids... Tren, orals, etc)
*It doesn't easily cause gyno, hairloss, acne, etc.

** It's only real drawback, in most people, is its effect on increasing red blood cells and blood pressure.

Here's my logic. I would not build a program around EQ, since it is not ultra-potent by itself. Also, it is dangerous in very high doses due its RBC-increasing ability, and tendency to increase blood pressure. However, due it's lack of side effects at moderate dosages, it is a drug you can add in without increasing the dose of other more dangerous injectables in your stack.

For example:

Let's say you have a guy using 1,000mg testosterone. Should he had more testosterone at that point, and go to 1,500mg and get diminishing returns on his gains, and increase his estrogenic and DHT related side effects? Or, should he add in something like 400-600mg EQ?

EQ gives a nice anabolic boost, without contributing to the other sides. You just have to watch overall blood pressure.

Last edited:
Same here. I've always been able to get lean with just dieting tweaks.....but as I approach 45 towards the end of this year......cardio is one thing I knew I needed to add in as I've never really bothered with it. So I do it strictly for cardiovascular health and lipid improvements.

When I was younger, I always wondered by pros like Jay Cutler and Branch Warren did cardio religiously on a daily basis.

I thought, "Since they are so lean, why are they doing 45 minutes on the stair stepper in their off season?"

Now I realize it is for 2 things.

A) Lipid health = they can run more drugs safely if they are doing daily cardio. Cardio brings down blood pressure, LDL, blood sugars, etc... which are all useful when running PEDs. (The more drugs you can safely run, the bigger you will eventually get...)

B) Cardio capacity = they can train harder/faster with weights when their cardio system is more functional. This is especially true as a person's bodyweight increases towards 300lbs, you lose your wind capacity and work capacity if you don't do any kind of cardio exercise.

They aren't doing cardio to get lean, primarily, although I'm sure it helps. The typical gym rat at XYZFitness gym only does the stair stepper when he feels like his pot belly is getting out of control, and wants to go eat more enchiladas next weekend.

Last edited:
I usually run test 350mg and deca at 125mg but do come off for a couple months out of the year.

Only downside to deca year long is high bp for some. Most don't see any issues if kept to low to moderate doses.

Test E 250mg
Mast E 200mg
40-60mg proviron ED
3.33-5iu HGH ED
500 IU HCG per week

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads