advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anybody also have a friend that has severe swelling and pain with Enanthate?

jrs

Registered
Prop is so super smoothe compared to E for that guy. 1ml makes a golf ball sized depot with tons of inflammation along with it, every time, every brand, ever mg per ml, even with less BA/BB throughout the years.

Is the ester just problematic for some?

Just had a Bad Shot Myself
3ccs in my Right Glute...Mostly Test E
Hurt from day 3 for the Entire 2 weeks. Rocked Up and Swollen.
Nerve, Infection, Scare tissue, Wasn't the Oil as it happens from time to time.
Last couple shots, same products No Pain!

Or...an allergic reaction to the actual type of oil used(cottonseed, grapeseed, veg oil, eo, etc.)

Agree in a way with concreter. Usually I have no problems with Omna's but now and then
I'll get a bad shot for some reason. On the other hand With cottonseed, grape seed veg oil.
Happens all the time. Especially grape seed. Swell like no tomorrow.

Grape seed oil swells me up like a damn abscess no matter what compounds or ester it is. Is MCT oil only difference I see is that prop has a little soreness the next day

its odd the en ester gives you that reaction but i guess its possible.

more often prop ester some people can have sensitivity too. that is why prop can be more feely for some not just due to solvent.

if you have tried various brands including pharma then yes, could very well be you have an issue with en ester so just use a different ester. lol

there are lots to choose from!

Had A Sponsor used Coconut oil...Best shit Ever.
I started to Glow from the inside Out!
Wish I knew how to Brew!

I always used to test c because. The shot hurts less afterwards. but after years of doing it I no longer getting pain. But just stuck with test c. I just ordered Test e 400 from gorilla. So I'm going to see. With any injection. Just do it slowly it makes a huge difference. One time I got a test shot from a doctor, and I got a lot of pain from that. That was pharmgrade simply cuz he was going too fast.

Literally the past handful sponsors i've used, all Test E, has caused some sort of PIP for me.
I usually always run Sust.

I've tried to hop back on Test E several times during my cycle history and it ALWAYS hurts me and I end up going back to Sust or prop.

Making my own I always used cottonseed oil. Never an issue.

Had some UG crap I used that was terrible. No way of knowing what's causing it because there is no way to know what's in there. Even the hormone you're injecting could be different. Another reason I went to home brew. My stuff was always smooth. I dont recommend anyone doing homebrew now because of the law. Not worth risk IMO.

I have a friend who all of a sudden can’t use any test with short esters anymore, it’s gives him crazy welts, crazy PIP and he gets a fever from it but he’s just fine using any long esters. He tried multiple brands/sources and they were all the same.

He never had an issue before and has been doing gear for decades including short esters of the same brand even the same batches. No idea why it happened but it did.

Its natural for short eaters to irritate more, especially if they try to push the concentration too high. Do any places out out prop higher than 100mg/ml?

Suspension always hurt bad for a day or two.

I switched to Cyp for this very reason. Bought enanthate raws from a vendor that was smooth as butter then the next batch I got caused painful lumps no matter the volume or diluting. I made a bottle using all the ingredients without the enanthate and no pain.

This was around 5 years ago and I noticed a high number of reports on the forums discussing painful enanthate shots.

My suspicion is that enanthate degrades over time and it's decomposition products are highly irritating to the tissues. Janoshik provided some confirmation of this theory as he said he has tested some old enanthate and found several peaks that were not there initially.

I know some suppliers were selling Test Enan with high carbolic acid. This happens a few times each year from some manufacturers, and the raw is usually rock hard. As an effect, it can change the pH in the oil solution. I'm not saying this is THE reason why for the pain posted in this thread (can be from a few different things)...but it has been a problem when ordering raws for some sources. Many switch to Cyp for this reason.

I really don't think it has anything to do with the esther itself. I've had painful Enanthate and I for the most part have had smooth as butter Enanthate.

I know some suppliers were selling Test Enan with high carbolic acid. This happens a few times each year from some manufacturers, and the raw is usually rock hard. As an effect, it can change the pH in the oil solution. I'm not saying this is THE reason why for the pain posted in this thread (can be from a few different things)...but it has been a problem when ordering raws for some sources. Many switch to Cyp for this reason.

Makes sense. The second batch I got had liquified and hardened into a orange brown slab. It was summer, so I just figured it was the heat and enanthate can easily liquify.

The only test Iv ever used that hurt me was this homebrew sustanon my buddy made that was 350 mg. Didn’t hurt going in but a day later and for around a week I litterally could not sit down,stand up and could barely fucking walk at all for a few days. I was pretty sure my leg was going to fall off and I was gonna die. Regardless, when I was feeling mostly better I slammed one in the other cheek and to my amazement lol the same thing happened. I remember thinking how stupid could I possibly be but justified it as being better than the option of shrinking. Lol I passed it along to another guy who thought he was getting a real deal on this big old jug of high power high dose sustanon. It was powerful alright hahaha I told him nothing about the bite it had lol and found great pleasure watching him suffer through his ordeal. He asked me about it a few days later and told him it was his body adjusting to the surgical quality grape seed oil in it. Lol that fucking guy used that whole bottle lol he was hobbling around for months lol he told me at one point he had theses giant knots in his ass cheek lol I told him “you gotta rotate bro. Biceps and triceps and calves were my favorite lmfao right now lol the stupid fucker did them all. And boy did he swell up but was stoked on his gains. Retard gains are a real thing. This guy pestered me for months to get him some gear. I played stupid With this clown for a long time until I found a good use for the death sauce. He should have stopped asking me until he pissed me off Lol

The only test Iv ever used that hurt me was this homebrew sustanon my buddy made that was 350 mg. Didn’t hurt going in but a day later and for around a week I litterally could not sit down,stand up and could barely fucking walk at all for a few days. I was pretty sure my leg was going to fall off and I was gonna die. Regardless, when I was feeling mostly better I slammed one in the other cheek and to my amazement lol the same thing happened. I remember thinking how stupid could I possibly be but justified it as being better than the option of shrinking. Lol I passed it along to another guy who thought he was getting a real deal on this big old jug of high power high dose sustanon. It was powerful alright hahaha I told him nothing about the bite it had lol and found great pleasure watching him suffer through his ordeal. He asked me about it a few days later and told him it was his body adjusting to the surgical quality grape seed oil in it. Lol that fucking guy used that whole bottle lol he was hobbling around for months lol he told me at one point he had theses giant knots in his ass cheek lol I told him “you gotta rotate bro. Biceps and triceps and calves were my favorite lmfao right now lol the stupid fucker did them all. And boy did he swell up but was stoked on his gains. Retard gains are a real thing. This guy pestered me for months to get him some gear. I played stupid With this clown for a long time until I found a good use for the death sauce. He should have stopped asking me until he pissed me off Lol
So you were an asshole and fucked somebody over...

I've been there, done that...

Word to the wise, no amount of money is worth a clean conscience 🙂

That's pretty reprehensible.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner