mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Deca Durabolin Really Deserve a Bad Reputation!

Back when I used to cycle deca gave me great results but shut me down completely. Even PCT didn't help and I was depressed for months. Since then I don't mess with it. Although I guess now I can since I'm on TRT for life but still a bit biased.

Deca gives me great gains but i get bitch tits like nothing else.. i tried npp and at first i had the best strength ever but the gyno flared up super fast. I have tried prami with no success. At this point no deca fir me anymore.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Back when I used to cycle deca gave me great results but shut me down completely. Even PCT didn't help and I was depressed for months. Since then I don't mess with it. Although I guess now I can since I'm on TRT for life but still a bit biased.

This is why iv never tried it but I has such a long clearance time can take up to 6months until out of system from last inject so shitty for those that cycle.

Feelin to blast and cruise with it tho for a change from tren. Gotta be a little healthier than tren right at least mentally lol I like HIT training and could do with some joint relief specially once it's cold.

It breaks me out something nasty. Looks more like an allergic reaction than actual acne. Been off of it for 3 months and i've still got giant cysts in my delts from it.

But I did grow like crazy.

Personal experience and 2nd hand experience has shown me that if you bloat on deca your using too much.

Tom platz and robby robinson spoke of how deca was used 4 months out.... If you tell people your gonna use deca precontest these days they will laugh at you...

I love the stuff 150mg week gives me that dense look :)

Last edited:
From what i have been reading if you keep the test low 200-300mg/wk and the deca higher you should not have deca dick. Keep the test low so the anabolic (deca) can do the muscle building. if needed keep adex on hand

This is no different with test and tren. High test and high tren will give bad side vs low test high tren. For all those that bloat bad on deca, check your diet! If your not eating a clean diet test alone will bloat you out bad. Fact, Deca Durabolin has a very low rate of aromatization (conversion to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme), roughly equal to 20% the rate of Testosterone. The bloat on deca is much less that test. I have cut with deca and works great.

^
I agree, low test with high nandrolone reduces sides and makes for good gains still. Proviron added to it (or masteron) is great for libido too.

Without having seen the study, I am going to go out on a limb and assume that the gains were better because they were technically 'on' for an extra month while the decanoate ester was still releasing nandrolone.

Esters should cause no change in gains if the drug is active in the blood for the exact same amount of time on each of the subjects being compared. Esters only affect the release rate, they don't alter the drug's effects. I know people say they prefer Tren A over Enan, and prop is better than test enan, etc, but I think mg for mg, the gains should be the same regardless of ester so long as you have the drug in your system for the same time frame.
There are so many other variables it is not very easy to compare two esters gains wise.

I remember the study talking about the longer Esther, how it allows the hormone to compound to a much higher mg in the blood verses the shorter the Esther the faster the hormone clears the body allowing not much of a hormone build up if any.

I assume strength gains on deca when fully kicked in are just as good as npp. When i took deca even at 400mg strength just kept getting better and better each week the whole cycle. Gains were not crazy fast but very steady

How much per week would someone need to use for joint relief?

I got away from deca for a little while.

I thought it made me bloated and fat. Well I was wrong after years of reading and smartning up. I realized I ate like shit.

I cleaned up my diet and kick ass in the gym and I now love deca. my elbows feel really good to

Ive always loved DECA for bulking phases and cutting cycles.

I am wondering if Increasing my Deca dose by like 100 mgs every 3 weeks would be beneficial????

OR

Just start at a dose and run for 12-16 weeks??

Thoughts

I just read a startling study the other day that nandralone caused 11 times the damage to the cardiovascular system then testosterone. I think it said veins instead of cardiovascular system but I dont recall? I just saw 11 times worse than testosterone. I was just googling "nandrolone and damage to the heart" and it came right up.

This is the same place i read a study where they said test is the best steroid for muscle mass.

This is another reason to use a higher mg of Deca and a low test dose....

it's not a theory. Testosterone, while very anabolic and a very potent one at that, also is very catobolic. Muscle tissue is broken down easier in the presence of supraphysiological doses of testosterone, although it is rebuilt much faster. So you will build muscle with tesotsterone,obviously... but not nearly at the rate if you were to use pure anabolics. Testosterone stimulates protein synthesis but also protein degradation hence a huge cancelation effect, which is why the gains of a test only cycle in most cases are much slower than if you were to use anabolic with it. . There was a study on this I recall, where patients were given a mild dose of anavar and a low dose of test (I think like 300mg), and gained just as much muscle in 8 weeks as the other group using a large dose of testosterone. (aroud 600mg) for 20 weeks! Food for thought...

Would it be better to start at 500mg deca and increase the dose every 3 weeks to a higher amount or start high and run it at the same dose all the way thru?

I feel like Deca, like every AAS at some point becomes a pariah due to "groupthink" and lack of experience.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nightprowler7
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity