advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does HGH make that big of a difference for bodybuilding competition?

bigtasty25

Registered
I’ve heard gurus praise high dose hgh precontest. And then again on podcasts some pros say it only helped a little. Which is it? Does higher dose hgh really help significantly pre contest, given diet,water, sleep, juice protocol, gym workouts are in tact? Obviously not a newbie here, been competing since 24 and won an overall in 2006 but at the local level . These days I hover around 5’10” 244 at around 15-18%, down from 260 a couple months ago.

I can get legit hgh for my lab rat real cheap so I may experiment with more. My rat Normally use 6iu 5 days a week but lll bump to 10 for him and see if He can handle more. He doesn’t get many sides, just puffy hands, *ahem* paws 😜

I can get legit hgh for my lab rat real cheap so I may experiment with more. My rat Normally use 6iu 5 days a week but lll bump to 10 for him and see if He can handle more. He doesn’t get many sides, just puffy hands, *ahem* paws 😜
I wouldn't be hanging out with no rats

Dont do it bra

Dont do it bra
I
Know on 8iu while bulking kept my rat very full and prevented him from gaining fat, and He stayed lean so He’ll give it a shot. He had puffy hands that fell asleep often but not a big deal. Obviously if He get too many negatives sides (BP, lethargy) I’ll bump it down to 6iu.

I think most people drop it 10 days out before a show to prevent any additional water retention.
I've heard of guys taking a big shot 10-20iu the night before a show and it gives them a very full look but I've never seen it actually work , it has always back fired from what I've seen.

As far as making a big difference in bodybuilding in general , I think it does
I think it allows you to do more with less ,not having to use as much AAS as you would need if you didn't use it.

I
Know on 8iu while bulking kept my rat very full and prevented him from gaining fat, and He stayed lean so He’ll give it a shot. He had puffy hands that fell asleep often but not a big deal. Obviously if He get too many negatives sides (BP, lethargy) I’ll bump it down to 6iu.
Your rat sucks get a new one

I recently stopped doing 30 i.u
Dropped 6 lbs water then reboun d 2 or something happened glycogen ..no idea

So 215 to 211 ATM

I think most people drop it 10 days out before a show to prevent any additional water retention.
I've heard of guys taking a big shot 10-20iu the night before a show and it gives them a very full look but I've never seen it actually work , it has always back fired from what I've seen.

As far as making a big difference in bodybuilding in general , I think it does
I think it allows you to do more with less ,not having to use as much AAS as you would need if you didn't use it.
This is basically what I’ve done, in my past contests I dropped the hgh a few weeks out and I did appear a little dryer for sure. I’d never do anything drastic like using high dose hgh before a show, I’d def leave that kind of experimentation for earlier on if I wanted to see how that effected me. One thing that MAY interest me before going on stage is a simple pre workout pump booster, which I’ve never actually tried before going on stage.

Your rat sucks get a new one

I recently stopped doing 30 i.u
Dropped 6 lbs water then reboun d 2 or something happened glycogen ..no idea

So 215 to 211 ATM
30iu hgh daily?! Jesus!!! I can’t imagine the sides from that. MAYBE. if you’re taking the appropriate BP meds with a diuretic combo in there, it’s possible if you can handle the lethargy. Hmm

30iu hgh daily?! Jesus!!! I can’t imagine the sides from that. MAYBE. if you’re taking the appropriate BP meds with a diuretic combo in there, it’s possible if you can handle the lethargy. Hmm
Lol no lethargy bp meds yea no diuretic and monitor during day ...wasn't taking any chances

Like EVERYTHING else in bodybuilding, its individual. For some, it can make a massive difference. Others just don't have the same response. So, it helps. More is likely better. How much better is dependent on your response.

Nearly all pros nowadays will say they spend 90% of the year at 4 to 10iu per day. If they ever go above that it's for a very short time and likely in the offseason when food is high not pre contest

The last thing u want precontest is insulin resiatance... Which is the main negative side of hgh. Particularly in high doses.

I truly believe that the last few years guys are starting to actually think for themselves finally and not just keep following the same Bullshit like mindless sheep like we used to, myself included.
Ie) no more mindlessly suggesting a first cycle of 500mg test e/c for 12 or 16 weeks with an ai dose pre determined etc.

No more "as much as you can afford" style hgh protocols

No more high dose tren.

Guys these days with tren and hgh specifically are realizing that there's a sweet spot dose (2 to 4iu for hgh and 80-120mg/wk for tren) where you get 90% the same results as if you were to double, triple, quadruple Ur dosage. You just don't feel it as much due to the lack of sides. So many people confuse sides with results.

Nearly all pros nowadays will say they spend 90% of the year at 4 to 10iu per day. If they ever go above that it's for a very short time and likely in the offseason when food is high not pre contest

The last thing u want precontest is insulin resiatance... Which is the main negative side of hgh. Particularly in high doses.

I truly believe that the last few years guys are starting to actually think for themselves finally and not just keep following the same Bullshit like mindless sheep like we used to, myself included.
Ie) no more mindlessly suggesting a first cycle of 500mg test e/c for 12 or 16 weeks with an ai dose pre determined etc.

No more high dose tren.

Guys these days with tren and hgh specifically are realizing that there's a sweet spot dose (2 to 4iu for hgh and 80-120mg/wk for tren) where you get 90% the same results as if you were to double, triple, quadruple Ur dosage. You just don't feel it as much due to the lack of sides. So many people confuse sides with results.
if you can properly manipulate the diet, cardio training, GDA and drugs such as metformin or insulin, you will not be insulin resistant even at 15iu + gh

No more high dose tren.

i am curious why you believe this

I dont think anyone wants that in the offseason either. Will just make it a lot harder to put muscle on.

I’ve heard gurus praise high dose hgh precontest. And then again on podcasts some pros say it only helped a little. Which is it? Does higher dose hgh really help significantly pre contest, given diet,water, sleep, juice protocol, gym workouts are in tact? Obviously not a newbie here, been competing since 24 and won an overall in 2006 but at the local level . These days I hover around 5’10” 244 at around 15-18%, down from 260 a couple months ago.
If you are 18% bf at 244, and were 260 couple months ago, you were well over 20% bf then.

I
If you're over 20%bf, the gh is not exactly preventing you from gaining fat. Will increasing GH improve your results? Sure it will. But letting yourself get to over 20% bf while already on gh, shows that you don't need to increase gh, it shows you need to improve your diet. Not trying to be an asshole, just sharing my opinion. It's not very difficult to get down to 10% without any assistance. Just have to learn how be a bit hungry and have some mental fortitude.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131