over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does Tren Burn Fat??

Does Tren Burn Fat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the high androgen level that fina provides helps in the burning of fat but no it will not directly burn it.

High Androgen / Low Estrogen = Help in fat burning as long as the rest of the things are in order (Diet and cardio)

It always made me leaner. Too bad it almost rotted my kidneys.

kidneys

Always watch your blood pressure that is why you have kidney problems with AAS.

for whatever reasons seems to melt fat off me even when i'm eating mcdonalds 3 times a week

Tman2002 said:

That and the fact that tren is kidney toxic.

Tman2002 said:

From what I read, Tren is one that is not known to raise blood pressure significantly, but as BBJ said, it is toxic. Tren also does not burn fat directly, but gives you the ability to burn fat better because of a number of enhanced factors. I voted Yes it does, but I know directly it does not. Kind of a trick question.

Last edited:
TREN ACE

GOOD STUFF! INDIRECTLY BURNS THE FAT IF USED PROPERLY WITH HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING AND CARDIO. MY VOTE IS YES. I LOVE THE SHIT.

have heard some refer to tren as "the poor mans hgh" because of its fat burning capabilities. so yes it makes you harder and leaner. always look harder on it. its a great precontest tool.
lucian

Okay - I'll go against the grain here.

Tren makes me strong and hard, but it has never done anything for me in terms of fat-burning.

Think about when you're using the tren. If you're using it as part of a cutting cycle and you're dieting and doing cardio then of course you're going to drop the fat. But, use it as part of a bulking cycle when you're consuming tons of calories and not doing any cardio and I bet you gain fat!

In my opinion it's the timing, not the drug, that makes you think it's burning fat. Same arguement used to be made about primo. I don't buy it. I never saw it for myself.

Dave_19 said:
indirectly yes.

Dbol and anavar also indirectly burn fat because of increased metabolism due to an increase in muscle.

Actually, all anabolics would be an indirect fat burner. But I wouldn't tell anyone that they burn fat. That's like saying Clomid helps build muscle because it stimulates testosterone production indirectly.

makes me look leaner, harder and veinier

makes me moody and sensitive like a girl too sometimes lol

Not trying to change the subject but....

I just cant find any scietific evedience that says tren is toxic to the kidneys. It is more probable that those with kidney problems had problems due to high blood pressure wich is the second leading cause of kidney failure.

With tren being many times more androgenic than testosterone, why wouldn't it directly burn fat? There are androgen receptors in fat tissue. In fact, high levels of test (or any androgen) may increase the actual number of receptors. It would seem the higher the affinity a compound has for the AR, the greater effect on lipolysis. Nobody would question tren's affinity for the AR. Wouldn't that be logical?

OuchThatHurts said:
With tren being many times more androgenic than testosterone, why wouldn't it directly burn fat? There are androgen receptors in fat tissue. In fact, high levels of test (or any androgen) may increase the actual number of receptors. It would seem the higher the affinity a compound has for the AR, the greater effect on lipolysis. Nobody would question tren's affinity for the AR. Wouldn't that be logical?

You hit the nail on the head my friend!!The fat burning effects from tren (yes test to) come from fat cell AR activity through lipolysis.I posted some studies on this at elite but I can find them again if someone wants.

OuchThatHurts said:

Looked it up and your absolutely right on this. I was under a different impression. I stand corrected.

tren definitely burns fat. you don't need cardio when on it either. just drive in rush hour traffic. :D

i say yes to the tren, just as in i say YES in that copious amounts of Test will assist in buring fat as well:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear