advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Doesn't it just piss some of you off. . . ?

NixLifter

Registered
Doesn't it just aggrivate some of you . . . ?

That you can't order Max Muscle Clothing ANYWHERE on the internet! Even on their main site, they have i think one dress shirt and one hat. Thats crap! Do they know that if they started selling over the internet, they would make tons off of us. I am not one of the lucky ones that has a Max Muscle store anywhere in a 6 hour radius. Maybe even more. I have looked everywhere and can't find anywhere that does. . . if anyone knows somewhere please let me know! I love their clothes and see all my idols wearing them, I just can't seem to even get a freakin shirt with the MM logo on it!
Anyways, i had to let that frustration out. . . . :D
thanks guys
-Nixlifter

Last edited:

thanks. i saw that was recently added to their site, and i will try that as well, but even there they only have 1 tanktop 2 bags a couple hats n 2 beanies. I just figured they would have an online store by now.
thanks for your help buddy
-NixLifter

ohh, and have you noticed that npcgear.com is no longer up? that sucks. i was able to order a few things from them before they closed down. pretty good stuff over there! i hope they open back up

house of pain is also another very good shop that i like

i know someone from here that may be signing a deal with maxx muscle very soon:)

thats great . . . that just shows you the quality of people we have on this board. Keep us updated on that

edge250 said:
i know someone from here that may be signing a deal with maxx muscle very soon:)

REALLLLLY? Holding out are ya!

The thing about maxmusclevenice, is that they do not actually have an online store. you cannot order from their site. they give general pics of their clothing and you have to call to see if they have anything or in your size and i guess do the transaction over the phone. worth a try though . . .

Max Muscle Stores

Hey fellas...I happen to know a-little about Max Muscle (please don't mind the innocent plug here). The fact that you cannot order online is by design. They are a rapidly growing franchise and want their business to come from on-site store visits. All stores are owned by franchisee owners. Max is growing at an extremely fast rate...they are currently at 120 plus stores and projected to be at 500 stores nationwide within the next 5 years. Go to their main web-site to find a store close by....www.maxmuscle.com. You can type in your zip code in the zip code locator to find a store closest to you.
A-little history on Max...They started out on the west coast in mid 80's by a retired NFL football player, Joe Wells (played for the Raiders). The other owner, Sean Green joined Max in 1994.
Just to give you an idea of their store diversity across the US. Stores are currently located in NH, NY, PA, VA, NC, GA, FL, TN, OH, AK, MO, IO, WI, MN, NE, TX, NM, CO, MT, ID, AZ, NV, WA, OR, CA and product is distributed thru distributors to 90 countries worldwide.

Happy shopping!

The name "Max" came from the original owner, Joe Wells dog. LOL Had to throw that in there as well. Can you tell I am a fan.

Eatbig2getbig said:
Hey fellas...I happen to know a-little about Max Muscle (please don't mind the innocent plug here). The fact that you cannot order online is by design. They are a rapidly growing franchise and want their business to come from on-site store visits. All stores are owned by franchisee owners. Max is growing at an extremely fast rate...they are currently at 120 plus stores and projected to be at 500 stores nationwide within the next 5 years. Go to their main web-site to find a store close by....www.maxmuscle.com. You can type in your zip code in the zip code locator to find a store closest to you.
A-little history on Max...They started out on the west coast in mid 80's by a retired NFL football player, Joe Wells (played for the Raiders). The other owner, Sean Green joined Max in 1994.
Just to give you an idea of their store diversity across the US. Stores are currently located in NH, NY, PA, VA, NC, GA, FL, TN, OH, AK, MO, IO, WI, MN, NE, TX, NM, CO, MT, ID, AZ, NV, WA, OR, CA and product is distributed thru distributors to 90 countries worldwide.

Happy shopping!

I can understand their reasoning, but I think they're hurting themselves as well. I thought about opening up one a few years ago when I lived in Columbus for a while but things didn't pan out.

So when are you and Edge opening up one?

mainevent said:
I can understand their reasoning, but I think they're hurting themselves as well. I thought about opening up one a few years ago when I lived in Columbus for a while but things didn't pan out.

So when are you and Edge opening up one?

I have asked him but can't get him to move. Might have to move back east to open one up with him. The Columbus , OH market just got snatched up...I met the new store owner last week as he was out here for a training class. Dude opened one right on High Street near Ohio State. Awesome market to be in.

yea, i believe that is a good idea as well. Because if you can make it in the clothing business (bodybuilding clothing at that) just by walk ins and not using the internet, you can see strength in their stores. i would do the same thing if i were them. use this time to get out there in the public and open more stores . . . make the money. then once they have their name out there and their stores, they can open up a internet shop and still be safe. good thoughts by Max! Thanks for the input guys
-NixLifter

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner