over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dog and Pitbull Lovers

Uluwatu

Registered
Check out this link. More stories like this need to make the US news, instead of all the negative press pitbulls get. It is sad, but the dog died a hero, protecting his family. There are many stories like this about pitbulls. I believe my guy would have done the same thing if me and my wife would ever be in danger. They are a very loyal breed.

**broken link removed**

thanks for posting- dogs are a true blessing and gift from God, I think these people in this story would agree....

Great but sad story. To bad you won't hear anything about Pitbulls doing something courageous in the world media.

Thats bitter sweet, poor dog...I got 2 of them and they are always by my side.

I LOVE MY PITT.. she is very sweet.. can not see owning a different kind of dog..

pitbulls are wonderful dogs and their bad rep is very undeserved...

people who take them to dog fights and breed them for fighting are scum and i really get a kick out of harassing/offending/starting a fight w/ anybody who does/likes dog fights in any way i can...alex

I have two red nose pits and I'm very proud of them. I also donate money to several places for pitbull organizations....they banned pits in dade county or broward florida and I'm trying my hardest to let people understand that the monster in all this is NOT the pitbull but the one holding the leash! The true American dog: The American Pitbull Terrier

Awesome

AWESOME STORY!!!!!!!::ction-sm ::ction-sm ::ction-sm ::ction-sm ::ction-sm ::ction-sm ::ction-sm ::ction-sm

awesome dog, a testament to what dogs are really like when some asshole doesn't mistreat them and turn them into a monster

i liked the quote at the end...

"You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us."

too bad people are arent more dogs. the world would be a better place.

Bigredpits said:
I have two red nose pits and I'm very proud of them. I also donate money to several places for pitbull organizations....they banned pits in dade county or broward florida and I'm trying my hardest to let people understand that the monster in all this is NOT the pitbull but the one holding the leash! The true American dog: The American Pitbull Terrier

Its never the dog, it is the owner. My Pit comes to work with me everyday. Its kinda of funny, when people come up to pet him, and then they ask what kind of dog he is. When I tell them America pitbull terrier, they kind of get a strange look on their face, like they can't believe how gentle he is, and that they are actually petting a 100 lb Pitbull. It just sucks how the media and most of our govt. portray these wonderful dogs.

I'm a huge animal lover, cats especially. All animals have the potential to attack for reasons we may not understand. The problem with pit bulls, akita's, rotts, etc., is that they have the potential to really F someone up. Essentially they're being penalized for being so dominant. Poodles are aggressive as hell, but they just can't do a whole hell of a lot. The bottom line though is that pits are dangerous, if they flip they can do serious damage, if a lab flips its simply not that big of a deal because of there limited damage potential. Pits are great dogs, but they do need to be closely monitored.

my neighbour suprised me with some information i knew nothing about...

he has a big 'ol rottie. i mean big. but friendly, was licking my hand and loving the attention. i asked my neighbour if all the stories you hear in the media regarding large dog breeds makes him skittish about taking his rottie out in the neighbourhood as it has alot of children playing in it.

he told me to guess what breed had recorded the most bites last year towards people.

it was of all dogs, the poodle.

its just that when the rottie/ pit/ dobbie bites someone, they really get a chunk of them.

its a shame such beautiful dogs are so unfairly persecuted by the media, leading to feeding the ignorance of the general public about large dog breeds like the pitbull.

i myself am looking for a cane corso- i know a breeder who just had a litter and am waiting to here back if they still have pups.

wish me luck.

BFU

Great story, I love pits. In my personal experience whenever my pit would ever get into a aggresive stance is when she knew there was danger close that I did'nt see yet. As far as monitoring them goes, it all boils down to the Owner my pit protects my 2 year old doughter with her life, can anyone say the same about there DAYCARE?:confused:

Here's my little monster, almost 6 months old. She's still afraid of everything.

Attachments

• DSC01314.JPG
    DSC01314.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 495
i love pitts they are the only dogs ill ever have ...they got a bad rep because of the scumback piece of shits that abuse them and use them to fight and etc ...and the media only talks about the bad stories about them just like how they only report on the retarts who abuse ASS ...

my dog actually one time showed that she would protect me ...i was playing baseketball a while ago ...she was only a year old then ...i got into it with a kid on the court ...it was broken up and etc ...so it was dark out by now and i was walking home with my dog ...and the kid must have been waiting for me hiding behind some bushs on someone lawn with like a 2x4 or summin ...as i passed the bushes he went to jump out behind me ...and i had my dog on a short leash instead of wrapped all around my hand ...she leaped at him as he came out and he just dropped the 2x4 and ran ...i never saw her and still havnt seen her get like that again ...

basically it all comes down to who trains them and how you treat them they are like any other dog ...i actually was reading and article where there are more attacks from dalmatians and other breeds of dogs than actual pitts ...

here is mine ...how could you not love that ..

Attachments

• Sep16_0001.jpg
    Sep16_0001.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 368
WOW, great and sad at the same time. I love dogs. can't stand cats, but hey thats just me! DOGS are truely a part of the family.

BOOMSHAKER said:
WOW, great and sad at the same time. I love dogs. can't stand cats, but hey thats just me! DOGS are truely a part of the family.
Just out of curiousity why do you not like cats?

Nothing Special said:
Just out of curiousity why do you not like cats?

"to me" and again, "to me" cats are the most sneakiest things I have ever seen. Not to mention I live in a big city where street cats are every where. I have a nice big back yard. I have about 7 strey cats in the area and they like to use my back yard as their shitting grounds. I have tried everything the book and old folks have told me that will keep them out. My choise is by a dog, (wich I dont have time to walk) or put their lights out once and for all. NO the city won't come and scoop them up unless you pay a donation per cat to take them away. Not to mention if you get rid of 5 cats, their is a litter some where that was just brewed and they will be in your yard soon. fucking can't stand them! They piss and shit everywhere and on a hot day or after it rains you smell the piss outside all around your house! THATS WHY I CAN'T STAND THEM!

Nothing personal to any cat lover here, it's just what I have to deal with on a every other day basis.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear