over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Driving with Gear

if you don't let them search that is probably cause right there, now they think you have something to hide

now they will call in a search warrant and if they want they will take it apart bolt by bolt

now you can spend the next 5 hours putting it back yourself

and while they are waiting for the warrant they will probably get in your face and try to pick a fight and unless you have a hidden camera it's your word against theirs

good luck with that

:yeahthat: if they want to get inside ur car, they will get inside ur car.

I think it's funny that some people think they have rights in this country when u get pulled over by law enforcement LOL!!!!!

I think it's funny that some people think they have rights in this country when u get pulled over by law enforcement LOL!!!!!

Cops will do what they want, no doubt. You will get arrested, accept that. But in court, when you win, you immediately file a complaint with the department against the involved police officers.
You may get nothing out of it. However, if 10 other people have done this before you, that cop becomes a liability.
If you had nothing in your car and they searched anyway, file a lawsuit for harassment. You might win, you might not, but it goes on record.
Eventually, that police officer becomes undesirable.
If we stood up for our rights, we would have our rights.
It's because people believe they can do nothing that they do nothing.

Cops will do what they want, no doubt. You will get arrested, accept that. But in court, when you win, you immediately file a complaint with the department against the involved police officers.
You may get nothing out of it. However, if 10 other people have done this before you, that cop becomes a liability.
If you had nothing in your car and they searched anyway, file a lawsuit for harassment. You might win, you might not, but it goes on record.
Eventually, that police officer becomes undesirable.
If we stood up for our rights, we would have our rights.
It's because people believe they can do nothing that they do nothing.

I agree man. I just know how it works because I was part of it. I'm not happy about that. But I can't change things now. Just b careful about messing with cops, they can make ur life miserable!!

I agree man. I just know how it works because I was part of it. I'm not happy about that. But I can't change things now. Just b careful about messing with cops, they can make ur life miserable!!

Unfortunately, I know that too well. I'm just too stupid to stop standing up for myself. :)

Here is what I do with travel and gear if you are on TRT:

Save your Watson boxes. Take the same size amber vial and photoshop you up a fake Watson label. Sterile transfer your non TRT compounds into vial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Once one of your TRT vials gets empty put the UG oils in them and carry couple of the vials in the box. If they ask why, say that you get them but don't use them all and don't have a place to hide them away safely from kids in your house.

If I was going to do it...this seems like the smartest method. However, what others in this thread have said is absolutely correct: cops do what they want when they want. Please don't kid yourself by thinking that if you don't give them permission you're good...they will come up with some reason that gives them probable cause to search. Police's standard procedure is to do what they need to do in order to make the arrest. If they do something that crosses the line...it's really no skin off their teeth. Unless they make a habit of doing it often, and the DA's office makes a stink about it, they don't even get reprimanded for it.
My take on it: If you're driving with the fam, and you're driving safe from point A to B, you're probably going to be okay...especially if you do something such as what was quoted above. But it might be best to not mess with it at all. Especially if it's a short trip and you'll be home soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I was going to do it...this seems like the smartest method. However, what others in this thread have said is absolutely correct: cops do what they want when they want. Please don't kid yourself by thinking that if you don't give them permission you're good...they will come up with some reason that gives them probable cause to search. Police's standard procedure is to do what they need to do in order to make the arrest. If they do something that crosses the line...it's really no skin off their teeth. Unless they make a habit of doing it often, and the DA's office makes a stink about it, they don't even get reprimanded for it.
My take on it: If you're driving with the fam, and you're driving safe from point A to B, you're probably going to be okay...especially if you do something such as what was quoted above. But it might be best to not mess with it at all. Especially if it's a short trip and you'll be home soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't matter, you have a script, they won't bother you. They are not going to take your script and test it.

It doesn't matter, you have a script, they won't bother you. They are not going to take your script and test it.

Dude, you're right...most likely they won't.

I'm just saying, I live in Texas...probably the most neo-conservative state in the country...and unfortunately I am all too familiar with the criminal justice system.

I've seen stranger things happen...seriously.

Dude, you're right...most likely they won't.

I'm just saying, I live in Texas...probably the most neo-conservative state in the country...and unfortunately I am all too familiar with the criminal justice system.

I've seen stranger things happen...seriously.

If you are that worried about that, I sure hope you don't get gear delivered to you, you must be a nervous wreck :)

I always have gear in my vehicle. Just don't act suspicious and you have no problems.

how do some of these pro wrestlers that travel all the time do it?

my method is simple I've got so much shit between work cloths and tools and it would take them forever to find it-but if they want to they will

You guys are risk takers. Fake Watson label over Amber vial with compound of choice inside packed into a TRT prescription Watson box is well worth the money. I'd rather pay the few hundred than pay in time served, lawyers, and fines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

LOL! This is funny!

So you get pulled you don't consent to a search, the officer broke the law, did you not watch vid. the lawyer is right on, change boxes prescription vials are the way to go, they can't prove shit! Doctor patient privileges ha so what end of story. rip labels make those bitches make them work for it lol! for personal use long as you aint toten 10,000 vials say nothing let your lawyer squeeze you out: I smell bitches in here! lol trying make you paranoid, piss off! :delete:

Can they open someone else's USPS mail without a warrant, regardless...?

It blows my mind so many people think cops can and will go through your vehicle and violate your rights because they want to. If there is no reasoning to show youre doing or have something illegal you tell them no i dont consent you have no cause to search. Saw a guy post about they will call a warrant and keep you for 5 hours. Also a load of shit. First off if a cop isnt going to waste time to take a wild guess. They will ask if they can run a dog around real fast but they wont call for a warrant. And even in the case they say ok well since you told me no and I think youre hiding something you wait here until the warrant gets here they cant do that either. You say am i being detained? And if there is no charges they cannot hold you for no reason. And yes if any of the laws get broken or your rights violated even if they found a pound of weed in your trunk all charges would be dropped.

Just find a spot in your car even if you had someone searching they would look over just to be extra safe. Like under the seat inside the fabric or something like that. But you being with your family theres no way even if you got pulled over a cop would ever ask to search you.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jimboejoebob
NapsGear