over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dumb fucker...

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|--[\\\]>-------- Well, i had about the worst 'walk in' a sales person could have. as some of you know, i sell memberships at a local gym here in town. A 'snow bird' from Chicago came in today and inquired about memberships. now just a little insight about this guy 1st, he's retired, 58 yrs old and had skinny arms/legs and a HUGE belly. well, i took him around the gym and when we got to the leg area, he asked me "which one of these holds 1000 lbs?" i looked at him bewildered and said, "what?" he repeated himself and i said "well pretty much all of them do except the V-squat, which only holds like 6 plates max. he then proceeded to unzip his coat he was wearing and said, "well let's load 1000 on there and try it" My mouth imediately dropped. i double checkd his guest card and made sure he signed the waiver b/c i knew he would do s'thing stupid. At the same time i had a friend who was doign legs and he is about 5'10" 230, he used to train with Troy Alves so i know he knows how to lift. My friend was super setting Hacks and leg press, so i said to the guest "well he is on the leg press and Hack so we'll have to come back?" he then said "Hey can i try just one set" (too my friend) and he said ok. There were 2 plates on there already and i told him to try it w/out weight he said no and wanted me to put on 7 plates! yes 7! Now, anyone who knows me knows i can press a shit load of weight when it comes to legs and i myself have NEVER had 7 plates on there....so we load it and he gets under and says "ok how do i do this?" r u fucking kidding me? B4 i know it, he figures out the release latch and all 14 plates are on his shoulders, and BAM...human accordian(sp) his knees were up by his head! My friend and i quickly took off plates and pressd it back up to position and he got out saying "i wasn't ready yet"! i told him we were done. Then he bagan to give me attitude saying if i wanted him to join i better let him try the equipment 1st. He then wanted to load the leg press...there were already 10 plates on a side from my friend and i said, "listen, if you cant press this, then you cant press anything, try 10 1st tough guy" so my buddy, his wife, and i all spotted this fool as he unracked the leg press and moved it about 1 inch, i sware, his knees barely bent...my friend said to him.."what the hell is that, you're not even using your quads, bring your knees to your chest" BAM....human accordian again! sorry this story was so long, but seriously happened to me, this was so outrageous i thought i was on a hidden camera tv show or s'thing...i was expecting a friend to pop out and say "surprise, yo're on candid camera!"

Hey, screw you BBA. I was doing the best I could. Shit, I was distracted or I would have reped that weight easy. Seeing as you bad mouthed me here, I decided not to join. So, naaaah!

HOOOOLYSHIT i wish i was there id be laughing my balls off thats awesome man look at it this way you dont see shit like that everday now do ya id say he was rather amusing HAHAHAHAAA.

LOL you're right vander....but if I was BBA I wouldn't even help him. What a moron whoever that guy was. I wonder what he was thinking :confused:

|--[\\\\]>--------- Even today, i still think and laugh about it. you know in life s'things happen to you that are soooooo outrageous you think to yourself, "this can not be happening" it was so out of this world that i really thaught i was being set up.

Sorry BBA, I didn't know you were in sales. I just paid for a year like 2 weeks ago.

Thats the funniest damn story I've ever heard! :D He's keep doing shit like that he'll never make it to see 60.

omg!!!! LMFAO over here!!! when the hell was this??? I wish i was there when this happened...poor you!! u must have nearly had heart attack! you woulda heard me laughing from across the gym!!! :eek:

this one piece of shit i know..said he can curl 100lbs..i'm like what..u dn' even lift..I do that..how can u do that.. but he kept insisting..well i never seen his ass in the job..there's a lot of idiots like this..their a dime a dozen

BBA,

When I was 16 I had the same thing happen to me in the gym. this military guy came in full camo...he wore his sunglasses and walked right up to the hack squat...now this hack sqaut wwas more vertical than angled, so it is harder. He loaded up 9 plates a side(NO WARM UP), I was watching out of the corner of the mirror. he pressed the weight up locked his knees...and moved the spotters in...as soon as his knees broke, he shot to the floor...now with his knees by his ears, I started to laugh...2 guys ran over and unloaded the plates...it took him 15 minutes to walk out of the gym and to his car..we al were watching through the windows as he took 2" steps. I thought he might have done that to get out of the military???

I would have left him there and shouted "come on you can do it" and then taken him to see if he could bench the same. J,R,

Funniest gym story ever...Hands Down... :p

I don't have a story that cool but I gave seen dumb shit before.The first couple scared me, then after that, I'll ask the idiot what he thought he was doing, why did he do that or ask if he meant to do that. All while I'm slowly helping out. I let them enjoy the 'what the fuck was on my mind' feeling.

LOL funny shit

damn asians.....

why you trying to hurt poor old people. Mean bastard!!! Wait till Xcel sees this and knows what you did to a guy about his age. RFLMAO... on the real though that was some funny ass shit.

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
hmmm

oh hi prease sit here rift heavry weight. It called one barl hung row rift. Sure BBA why dont u tell the real story. He interupted u while eating your long john silvers u got angry and made him do a heavy lift. Tell the real story BBA.

__ __

----

gooey :p

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE BEHAVE LIKE THAT!

WHAT ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH DID HE THINK THAT WAS SOME THING SMART TO DO? LIKE SOMEONE WHO POSTED ABOVE.........HOW IN THE HELL DID HE MAKE IT ALIVE THIS LONG???? :eek:

HEY BBA

Mr.Huge said:
why you trying to hurt poor old people. Mean bastard!!! Wait till Xcel sees this and knows what you did to a guy about his age. RFLMAO... on the real though that was some funny ass shit.
I told you if you posted this about me I wouldn't join your silly gym! :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236