yms-GIF-210x65-SB
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is it dumb keeping a small tren dose in during first MENT run?

buzzbomb138

Registered
so just finished a test/tren cut at 70test/50tren ed and am now transitioning to a lean bulk of so far 90test/20tren/10ment (first MENT run), and just 3 pins into new protocol and plan to slowly titrate ment dose up to maybe 20mg ed depending on tolerance. in the past ive liked keeping a small tren dose of 20mg ed (like i just dropped it down to) in during my bulks to help stay lean, nutrient partition and maintain some of that "tren look". i did it during my last test/npp/tren run for the first month or two and it worked well. this is my first run with ment tho so just wondering if keeping the tren in is unnecessary or unwarranted. so:

1. what do u think? is this dumb? cool? unnecessary? ive ran like 4-5 tren cycles so far so im pretty darn familiar with how i react to that and 20mg tren is a good dose for me, def adds to the cycle but doesnt fuck with my digestion or sleep at that dose so good for bulking. so itd only be one new compound in this cycle, but its the two strongest injects lol so not trying to reach overkill levels lol.

2. on a related note, when is a good time to start AIs for MENT? the test/tren cut i just finished i did w/o any AIs (first cycle ever w/o an AI that i can remember) and it went fine, no tit issues at all. but i know MENT is notorious for estro sides since it aromatizes into that uber strong e2, which is problematic on its own, and tren and high e2 dont play well together either, especially for tit issues. im not too gyno prone but def wanna avoid any of that. i have adex on hand, also tamox and ralox as back ups as well just in case.

so any comments? concerns? experiences to share? thx bros

i also like a low dose of tren (usually 15mg tren hex ed) during off season for cortisol control and nutrition partioning.
I would say try 90/15/10 and titrate up to 90/15/15 and then to 90/15/20 if sides are manageable.
you could also drop test to 70mg and add 20-30mg primo daily for e2 control

i also like a low dose of tren (usually 15mg tren hex ed) during off season for cortisol control and nutrition partioning.
I would say try 90/15/10 and titrate up to 90/15/15 and then to 90/15/20 if sides are manageable.
Do you run tren year round?

Do you run tren year round?
i usually make a break every 16 weeks which is 4 weeks long.
But dont forget hex != ace.
the real tren dosage for hex is significantly lower. 105mg tren hes is arouns 70mg tren. 105mg of tren ace is around 90mg

i usually make a break every 16 weeks which is 4 weeks long.
But dont forget hex != ace.
the real tren dosage for hex is significantly lower. 105mg tren hes is arouns 70mg tren. 105mg of tren ace is around 90mg
Yeah I actually made some comments about that not to long ago, everyone seems to be reporting that hex (even dosed daily and at the same mg amount) just beats ace or enan in terms of results and less sides. Whats the longest you have ever run tren and what amount was it at? Do you only come off just because or is there a reason like blood work starts to skew or you start getting mental effects? Sorry for all the questions lol but whenever I am interested in a compound I have yet to try I like to do as much research as possible and gather as much annecdotal reports as possible as well.

My opinion is I think it’ll be ok at the doses you’re doing. You can always stop something if you feel the need. It’s helpful that they’re short esthers.

Yeah I actually made some comments about that not to long ago, everyone seems to be reporting that hex (even dosed daily and at the same mg amount) just beats ace or enan in terms of results and less sides. Whats the longest you have ever run tren and what amount was it at? Do you only come off just because or is there a reason like blood work starts to skew or you start getting mental effects? Sorry for all the questions lol but whenever I am interested in a compound I have yet to try I like to do as much research as possible and gather as much annecdotal reports as possible as well.
tren at this dosage did not really worsen my blood work (HDL was 3 points down but who knows what else could influence that).
But as a positive, every time i had tren in my HCT and HB were lower than when i did not had it in. And the difference was significant.
Not sure if there are any other reasons that i dont know but this is something that stood out to me.

well, "going out" is maybe the wrong wording. I usually start at 15mg daily and then increase to 25mg daily after 8 weeks, then to 35mg after 4 weeks, stay there for 4 weeks and drop it completely for 4 weeks. Due to hexs half life i will still have "some" tren in my after 4 weeks.
my blood pressure and HR both do not suffer with this dosage. not even with 35mg daily (maybe the 4 weeks aint enough for complete buildup to peak concentration).
Hex beats ace for me in terms of sides by a mile. For results.. ace also works, it gives a bit more agression in my opinion but the results are not worse than with hex. I simply prefer hex due to lack of sides for me

tren at this dosage did not really worsen my blood work (HDL was 3 points down but who knows what else could influence that).
But as a positive, every time i had tren in my HCT and HB were lower than when i did not had it in. And the difference was significant.
Not sure if there are any other reasons that i dont know but this is something that stood out to me.

well, "going out" is maybe the wrong wording. I usually start at 15mg daily and then increase to 25mg daily after 8 weeks, then to 35mg after 4 weeks, stay there for 4 weeks and drop it completely for 4 weeks. Due to hexs half life i will still have "some" tren in my after 4 weeks.
my blood pressure and HR both do not suffer with this dosage. not even with 35mg daily (maybe the 4 weeks aint enough for complete buildup to peak concentration).
Hex beats ace for me in terms of sides by a mile. For results.. ace also works, it gives a bit more agression in my opinion but the results are not worse than with hex. I simply prefer hex due to lack of sides for me
Awesome thanks for the info!

exactly my plan, glad u like it

My opinion is I think it’ll be ok at the doses you’re doing. You can always stop something if you feel the need. It’s helpful that they’re short esthers.
ya my thoughts exactly

anybody else got any input mixing them, esp on a first MENT run?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131