over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eating when hungry...

I wake up at 7 o clock...take 5 tbsps of lba's at about 7:30 and I won't be hungry....so I won't eat a meal until about 10:30-11 when I finally do get hungry. It's wierd.

I am the same way, take the lba upon waking up and i won't eat until 11-11:30am.

Crazy how i'm fasting for all those hours while i'm sleeping and just 5tbs of lba hold me over another 4 hours.

I am the same way, take the lba upon waking up and i won't eat until 11-11:30am.

Crazy how i'm fasting for all those hours while i'm sleeping and just 5tbs of lba hold me over another 4 hours.

That's what I was thinking!!! Haha, oh well...I guess I have sufficient enough nutrients!!!

I wouldn't break 200 grams of protein per day. I guess i have a question. How do you handle it. Say at 7:30 i had a 60 gram shake. At 10:30 i had 3 cans of tuna(about 66 grams of protein), and a palm full of almonds(i was definetly hungry). And now it is 2:07 and i don't feel any hungerpangs what so ever. How would you approach that? Go ahead and eat cuzz its been almost 4 hours?? I try to get at least 60 grams of protein per meal. I usually only eat 6-7 times per day though. Any insight would be great.

30g of one of the fastest assimilated proteins, whey, is still providing amino acids 3hrs later. Double that when it comes to slower proteins and a balanced meal with carbs, fibers and fats. Double the meal size to 60g of proteins and we're easily in the realm of 8-12hrs to digest the meal. You think your muscles will fall off if you don't eat within a 4hr window?

Humanity wouldn't have survived for 200.000 years if our bodies functioned the way a paranoid bodybuilder thinks.

eating when hungry isnt some revolutionary concept, i do blieve that every creature on earth does this without thinking. humans are the only ones who think about stuff like this, then speak as if they invented it!!!!!!!!

eating when hungry isnt some revolutionary concept, i do blieve that every creature on earth does this without thinking. humans are the only ones who think about stuff like this, then speak as if they invented it!!!!!!!!

Are you sure, look at cows and such like. Huge beasts and graze almost constantly....

Are you sure, look at cows and such like. Huge beasts and graze almost constantly....

i would imagine, with their large size and the sparse calories obtained from grazing, that such creatures are hungry all the time, by their nature - hence eat all the time.

i'm hungry all the time, but i'm not a huge beast. never tried grazing either lol

30g of one of the fastest assimilated proteins, whey, is still providing amino acids 3hrs later. Double that when it comes to slower proteins and a balanced meal with carbs, fibers and fats. Double the meal size to 60g of proteins and we're easily in the realm of 8-12hrs to digest the meal. You think your muscles will fall off if you don't eat within a 4hr window?

Humanity wouldn't have survived for 200.000 years if our bodies functioned the way a paranoid bodybuilder thinks.

Hahaha I like that man!

i would imagine, with their large size and the sparse calories obtained from grazing, that such creatures are hungry all the time, by their nature - hence eat all the time.

i'm hungry all the time, but i'm not a huge beast. never tried grazing either lol

Hmmm, this may be why all my carbs are to be from green veg and fruits. Think i'll be renaming my number 2's manure before long,lol....:p

Well put.........

Thanks for grounding me. :D So how do others get in there proteins to meet there goals by only eating when hungry? And i don't want to hear LBA's. LOL! That is not the only way. Also if eating when not hungry is your body going to assimilate this into fat? Or will it be used by the body to rebuild muscle. Sorry i am a newb when it comes to my diet. Been training for years, just finally am i trying to dial in the diet. And yea i plan on hiring a trainer when money permits. Probably Phil.

Thanks for grounding me. :D So how do others get in there proteins to meet there goals by only eating when hungry? And i don't want to hear LBA's. LOL! That is not the only way. Also if eating when not hungry is your body going to assimilate this into fat? Or will it be used by the body to rebuild muscle. Sorry i am a newb when it comes to my diet. Been training for years, just finally am i trying to dial in the diet. And yea i plan on hiring a trainer when money permits. Probably Phil.

Cut your portions in half. So start off by consuming only 30g of protein per meal and half everything else. For example say you normally have 60g whey, 1 cup oats and 2 TBSP PB for meal 1. Well, cut it down to 30g whey, 1/2 cup oats and 1 TBSP of PB.

Within a short amount of time your body will get better at assimilating the nutrients, increasing your metabolism thus allowing you to eat more often without getting fat.

when i first started Phil's way of doing things I only ate like 4 times per day, sometimes 3. Now I eat every 3 hours pretty much. I just get hungry. I think some on Phil's program need to be honest with themselves about what they are really eating. In other words what I am saying is that the food choices you make will determine how fast you will be hungry again. If you eat like he says the idea is to get your body into a food mulcher and you will eventually eat enough to grow and get lean. I am holding steady on the scale however in the mirror I am getting leaner. That is what the goal is. I don't want to go from 200 down to 130 and look like sweet pea. If you are doing what Phil tells you i don't believe you should be shriveling up to nothing looking like a fitness queen. If you are then you might want to talk to Phil and figure out what you are doing wrong.

Cut your portions in half. So start off by consuming only 30g of protein per meal and half everything else. For example say you normally have 60g whey, 1 cup oats and 2 TBSP PB for meal 1. Well, cut it down to 30g whey, 1/2 cup oats and 1 TBSP of PB.

Within a short amount of time your body will get better at assimilating the nutrients, increasing your metabolism thus allowing you to eat more often without getting fat.

excellent thought main. I know when I was focusing so much on slamming down 60grms of protein plus the other macros all i was getting was a nice bloated feeling and tired. Work with your body and not against it.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner