over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eca help.

Dshiznit00

Newbies
ok im making my own eca stack. Ive been using 25 E 200 C and no A. (two times a day) Should I start adding some A. What are the benifits?

Also what is the safe dosage of E you can handle a day. I heard 100 but wasnt sure if that was one dose or total. Im thinking about upping my E to 50 and dont know if i need to up the C or if I can leave that.

Any help would be great

Thanks

This is what ECA is. A is for aspirin. It must be included in the stack for the ingredients to have a synergistic effect. E 30mg C 200mg A 300mg. without the aspirin you have no real thermogenic effect.

Im picking up some more A today I just havent had any time so I wasnt sure if it was hurting anything with out it.

What about dosage. Can I up the E and leave the C and A alone or should I up that aswell. My e comes in 25mg pills

Im picking up some more A today I just havent had any time so I wasnt sure if it was hurting anything with out it.

What about dosage. Can I up the E and leave the C and A alone or should I up that aswell. My e comes in 25mg pills
no that's fine. Try one dose in the AM and one dose before training. As long as they are hours apart.

300 A seems high. All the research I have done said to take baby aspirins which are like 30-80

300 A seems high. All the research I have done said to take baby aspirins which are like 30-80
Not strong enough to make the stack effective. Most thermogenics have a minimum of 200mg of white willow/ extract from which aspirin is made.

ok I have just been reading alot of people saying that unless your really over weight to just leave out the aspirin. And then some people saying to add the aspirin cause it will make the effects of the E and C last longer.

Any other people using the ECA or just EC have any opinions

ok I have just been reading alot of people saying that unless your really over weight to just leave out the aspirin. And then some people saying to add the aspirin cause it will make the effects of the E and C last longer.

Any other people using the ECA or just EC have any opinions
You will get all sorts of different responses to this. I have always made my own with the amounts I listed above........works like a charm!;) ECA is the oldest and original fat burn stack. It is what all the OTC supps have been trying to mimic with thier new and improved formulas. All bullshit! ECA has always been the top dog!

Im gonna give it a go with some aspirin if I dont see a difference I can always take it out. But now for one last question. Im gonna start out with a 25,200,325 stack two times a day for about a week. Then I would like to up the E to 50. Do I also need to up my C and A or should I leave those alone.

Also how long should I stay on this stack. all the reading I have done says you dont have to go off it but just wanted to double check.

Im gonna give it a go with some aspirin if I dont see a difference I can always take it out. But now for one last question. Im gonna start out with a 25,200,325 stack two times a day for about a week. Then I would like to up the E to 50. Do I also need to up my C and A or should I leave those alone.

Also how long should I stay on this stack. all the reading I have done says you dont have to go off it but just wanted to double check.
You can up the e but leave the other two alone. Run it for 2 weeks and then take a week off.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131