over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ECY Stack

Flexxx90

Newbies
Just wanted some more insight on how others run ECY stack during prep and what you find most effective. Do you cycle on and off, increase dose over time, etc.

I’ve been dieting 6 weeks, no stimulants. Then added the ECY stack upon waking prior to fasted cardio. Currently taking Primatene 12.5mg, 10mg yohimbine hci and 100mg caffeine. I have 12 more weeks of prep.

Best way is to cycle off and on and for optimal don’t take on chest day if you have one or any rest day. The Y seems a lil high but if the sides are no issue then you’re good. Honestly I hate caffeine but in most stacks yours would be considered low. I guess the better question is how much do you need based on what you need to do for the look you want, you don’t have to run it and imo clen is more effective anyway.

I took it for 14 days on 3 days off and never felt like it was any less effective , but I never ran it for more than about 8 weeks.
I took same dose as you ever 4hr (no caffeine in last dose) , I prefer it way more than clen , mostly cause clen make me feel bad but the Ephedrine does a great job at blunting hunger

Just wanted some more insight on how others run ECY stack during prep and what you find most effective. Do you cycle on and off, increase dose over time, etc.

I’ve been dieting 6 weeks, no stimulants. Then added the ECY stack upon waking prior to fasted cardio. Currently taking Primatene 12.5mg, 10mg yohimbine hci and 100mg caffeine. I have 12 more weeks of prep.

How many times per day? Are you planning to switch to another fat burner at some point or will you take this combo up to show day?

Typically I keep my dose the same, yohimbine I have tapered up as I adjusted to the dose. When I switch to clen/t3 the ephedrine and caffeine get dropped but I have kept the yohimbine in a few times.

Best way is to cycle off and on and for optimal don’t take on chest day if you have one or any rest day. The Y seems a lil high but if the sides are no issue then you’re good. Honestly I hate caffeine but in most stacks yours would be considered low. I guess the better question is how much do you need based on what you need to do for the look you want, you don’t have to run it and imo clen is more effective anyway.
Yea I wasn’t really sure if I needed to increase. Clen makes me feel so shaky I hate it, I don’t feel like that on the ECY stack

I took it for 14 days on 3 days off and never felt like it was any less effective , but I never ran it for more than about 8 weeks.
I took same dose as you ever 4hr (no caffeine in last dose) , I prefer it way more than clen , mostly cause clen make me feel bad but the Ephedrine does a great job at blunting hunger
Ok good to know. I only take it in the AM fasted, but I like how you do it, I would do the same, no caffeine in the later dose. Decided to try ECY this prep because clen gives me the shakes so bad I don’t like it.

How many times per day? Are you planning to switch to another fat burner at some point or will you take this combo up to show day?

Typically I keep my dose the same, yohimbine I have tapered up as I adjusted to the dose. When I switch to clen/t3 the ephedrine and caffeine get dropped but I have kept the yohimbine in a few times.
Only once in the AM before fasted cardio. Wasn’t sure about taking it more than that. Prob drop it beginning of peak week.

Not a big fan of the way clen makes me feel that’s why I’m trying out the ECY stack

Is it really worth it? Stim addiction. Adrenal fatigue. Raised cortisol levels. Rebound weight gain. Elevated blood pressure. Strain on the heart. Cardiac hypertrophy. And for how much extra fat burn? Say your eating at a 500 calorie deficit with no ECY. How many more calories of fat will you burn because of ECY? Honestly I'd rather use a low dose of DNP. I think it would be drastically more effective, and actually healthier in some important ways.

Only once in the AM before fasted cardio. Wasn’t sure about taking it more than that. Prob drop it beginning of peak week.

Not a big fan of the way clen makes me feel that’s why I’m trying out the ECY stack

Yes, drop the yohimbine at least a week out possibly even sooner depending on how much water you are holding at the time. Im not a fan of the clen shakes either however I do adjust after a week but then it happens again once the dose is increased lol.

Is it really worth it? Stim addiction. Adrenal fatigue. Raised cortisol levels. Rebound weight gain. Elevated blood pressure. Strain on the heart. Cardiac hypertrophy. And for how much extra fat burn? Say your eating at a 500 calorie deficit with no ECY. How many more calories of fat will you burn because of ECY? Honestly I'd rather use a low dose of DNP. I think it would be drastically more effective, and actually healthier in some important ways.
The ECY does have positive effect on fat loss , but also helps with energy and apatite suppression which is especially helpful towards the end of prep I personally don't like adding any stimulants to the middle/end of prep for the reasons you listed , no since is beat your system for months on end.
I fully agree than a low dose DNP is safer and easier for fat loss , but again towards the end of prep when you are getting lethargic from calories deficit DNP is the devil.!!

I don’t think DNP is healthier…also from a woman’s perspective I have witnessed other women that have taken it and it eats away the fat in their faces and never comes back. They are left with sunken eyes and skin folds around their mouth.

My diet and cardio leads the fat loss, the ECY stack is just an extra push.

The ECY does have positive effect on fat loss , but also helps with energy and apatite suppression which is especially helpful towards the end of prep I personally don't like adding any stimulants to the middle/end of prep for the reasons you listed , no since is beat your system for months on end.
I fully agree than a low dose DNP is safer and easier for fat loss , but again towards the end of prep when you are getting lethargic from calories deficit DNP is the devil.!!
I did notice the appetite suppression effect which is nice
I won’t touch DNP

I don’t think DNP is healthier…also from a woman’s perspective I have witnessed other women that have taken it and it eats away the fat in their faces and never comes back. They are left with sunken eyes and skin folds around their mouth.

I have never heard someone say that about DNP, re: facial fat. Interesting. Obviously us men don't want sunken eyes or skin folds either. I wonder if anyone else could testify to that.

How did you deal with the days off of it?

I know once the body becomes tolerant, it expects the substance your using or you'll feel crappy. Did you substitute anything else on those three days off? Did you experience headache?

I've used ec stack many preps. Most I've used was 50 mgs e and 500 caffeine in 2012. Worked but I was 31 and personally don't like stimulates too much. Just started ecy stack this week at five weeks out at 12.5 e ,. I drink green tea every morning so maybe 100-200 mgs caffeine, and 5 mgs y. Low dose stims.could and should be fine , provided good health.

I've gone up to 20-25 y when I did Jr nats in 2017 before but did it slowly. Remember yohimbine really works best when insulin isn't released for two hours after taken on empty stomach so if you take powders in morning your blounting insulin . Study the guy who brought it to bodybuilders, Lyle McDonald , and basically you have to wait hours and do a lot of cardio in that time before getting in calories, not worth it for me, too many hours wasted time but its possible it could have benefit so I still take a small dose.

. Hmmmm
You're saying when they gained body fat back it didn't come back in their face?

I have never heard someone say that about DNP, re: facial fat. Interesting. Obviously us men don't want sunken eyes or skin folds either. I wonder if anyone else could testify to that.
Yea, I am curious about that. I have no clue how much or what their individual cycles on DNP were. However all 3 women I’ve talked to about it have complained about the same issue. One plastic surgeon told one of the women that all her collegen and fat in her face was “eaten” up and not even filler could help her.

I definitely get prep face, but it bounces back to healthy and filled out after prep.

. Hmmmm
You're saying when they gained body fat back it didn't come back in their face?
Yes, 3 different women that I’ve met have had the same issue. Not sure of their DNP protocol. But they all look a lot older then they are. A plastic surgeon told one that all her collagen and fat in her face was eaten up and not even filler could help fill out her face.

How did you deal with the days off of it?

I know once the body becomes tolerant, it expects the substance your using or you'll feel crappy. Did you substitute anything else on those three days off? Did you experience headache?

I've used ec stack many preps. Most I've used was 50 mgs e and 500 caffeine in 2012. Worked but I was 31 and personally don't like stimulates too much. Just started ecy stack this week at five weeks out at 12.5 e ,. I drink green tea every morning so maybe 100-200 mgs caffeine, and 5 mgs y. Low dose stims.could and should be fine , provided good health.

I've gone up to 20-25 y when I did Jr nats in 2017 before but did it slowly. Remember yohimbine really works best when insulin isn't released for two hours after taken on empty stomach so if you take powders in morning your blounting insulin . Study the guy who brought it to bodybuilders, Lyle McDonald , and basically you have to wait hours and do a lot of cardio in that time before getting in calories, not worth it for me, too many hours wasted time but its possible it could have benefit so I still take a small dose.

I did keep some caffeine in during the off days because the caffeine withdrawal does cause me terrible headache.
I'd mix a 20oz mountain dew in a gallon of water and drink that the first half the day and it pretty much prevent the headache

[
Yes, 3 different women that I’ve met have had the same issue. Not sure of their DNP protocol. But they all look a lot older then they are. A plastic surgeon told one that all her collagen and fat in her face was eaten up and not even filler could help fill out her face.

Do you know if this happened to any males?

I'd mix a 20oz mountain dew in a gallon of water and drink that the first half the day and it pretty much prevent the headache
Good idea. Good way to taste your favorite flavor or flavor you want to taste as well. Thank you.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws