over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ECY Stack

I can tolerate clen but not yohimbe. That shit makes me feel crazy as fuck.
Same here can't take the stuff at all, even HcL and Alpha/Raw. Have tried a few times because I like anything with some data behind it. Cold sweats, nausea, and racing heart. The way you feel when "something's really wrong" in general.

Ephedrine I love, I'm always shocked by the diet pills lay-people are taking at work and so on; with 6 different things in a prop blend including diuretics. It's nice to take just coffee and a Bronkaid and know exactly what's going on. A week on a week off, always.

Ephedrine I love, I'm always shocked by the diet pills lay-people are taking at work and so on; with 6 different things in a prop blend including diuretics. It's nice to take just coffee and a Bronkaid and know exactly what's going on. A week on a week off, always.
Yohimbe of any type gives me a whopping migraine but like you, I love ephedrine. Totally agree with the [week on/week off] protocol. If I take ephedrine for too long, it starts to mess with my brain and I feel spacey (and not in a good way). Like I'm walking on the moon.

What's the theory behind a week on week off for e? Is this year round? So the body didn't become dependent on it?

I do similar

5 days training high carbs
2 days am fasting cardio lower carbs and calories these days

Ephedrine taken with caffeine only on the fasted cardio/low calorie days

Yohimbe of any type gives me a whopping migraine but like you, I love ephedrine. Totally agree with the [week on/week off] protocol. If I take ephedrine for too long, it starts to mess with my brain and I feel spacey (and not in a good way). Like I'm walking on the moon.
Yea Yohimbine increases BP in everyone and headaches are common it’s also how dudes use it for ED.

Does the same to me. I'm not as quick on my conference calls. My vocabulary recall takes a hit as well. Just not as sharp as I'd like to be.
Now amphetamine.... Totally opposite.

What's the theory behind a week on week off for e? Is this year round? So the body didn't become dependent on it?

I do believe that there are physiological adaptations that make it less effective over time, or simply having to use more to elicit the same effect. You might think about it in the way that people take Clen for awhile and then will take Ketotifen to kind of reset. There is downregulation of the beta receptor expression over time (just saying that in the best way I know how, many not be exactly the correct terms). Now, it's likely not as short as a week and probably more like 3 weeks, but I cycle it on and off for other reasons too. I don't want to become psychologically dependent upon it to increase my energy or alertness, and I'm also not in a big hurry to lose fat. If one had a deadline, increasing the dose over time would probably be preferred in the short term. I also want more "bang for my buck" in the sense that a lower effective dose keeps me from buying much more ephedrine as often. This also helps not to pop on any watchlists as it is closely monitored in my country due to illicit drug manufacturing.

Does the same to me. I'm not as quick on my conference calls. My vocabulary recall takes a hit as well. Just not as sharp as I'd like to be.
Now amphetamine.... Totally opposite.
When I was younger Yohimbine was jet fuel some where around 35 I started dropping stims. If I took an adderrall I’d be up for threee days unable to do anything even a low dose like 5mg. I did like Modanifil for a long time and that makes you or me at least sharp as a razor

I do believe that there are physiological adaptations that make it less effective over time, or simply having to use more to elicit the same effect. You might think about it in the way that people take Clen for awhile and then will take Ketotifen to kind of reset. There is downregulation of the beta receptor expression over time (just saying that in the best way I know how, many not be exactly the correct terms). Now, it's likely not as short as a week and probably more like 3 weeks, but I cycle it on and off for other reasons too. I don't want to become psychologically dependent upon it to increase my energy or alertness, and I'm also not in a big hurry to lose fat. If one had a deadline, increasing the dose over time would probably be preferred in the short term. I also want more "bang for my buck" in the sense that a lower effective dose keeps me from buying much more ephedrine as often. This also helps not to pop on any watchlists as it is closely monitored in my country due to illicit drug manufacturing.

Abstract​

The thermogenic effect of a single oral dose of ephedrine (1 mg/kg body weight) was studied by indirect calorimetry in five women with 14% overweight before, during and 2 mo after 3 mo of chronic ephedrine treatment (20 mg, perorally, three times daily). Before treatment and 2 mo after its cessation a similar thermogenic response to ephedrine was observed. The total extra consumption of oxygen was 1.3 1 before and 1.2 1 after cessation of the chronic treatment. After 4 and 12 wk of treatment ephedrine elicited a more sustained response, the extra oxygen consumption in the 3 h following ephedrine intake being 7.0 and 6.9 1, respectively. The ratio of serum T3 to T4 increased significantly after 4 wk of treatment (15.6 +/- 1.3 vs 19.4 +/- 2.4; p less than 0.05), but decreased below the initial value after 12 wk treatment. The mean body weight was significantly reduced after 4 and 12 wk of treatment (2.5 and 5.5 kg, respectively). An improved capacity for beta-adrenergic induced thermogenesis may be useful in the treatment of obesity.

You fuckers(I say that lovingly) got me back on this fucking ephedrine train again.
Although this time Ive found that 2 days on is the most I can handle. Otherwise I find myself being a bit forgetful. Verbally. Physically. No bueno.
If I abstain for a couple days, then dose again I find the feel good effects are still there. With no lapse in memory.
So maybe 2 day on 2 day off cadence works for me.
I forgot this shit makes me chatty AND horny.

You fuckers(I say that lovingly) got me back on this fucking ephedrine train again.
Although this time Ive found that 2 days on is the most I can handle. Otherwise I find myself being a bit forgetful. Verbally. Physically. No bueno.
If I abstain for a couple days, then dose again I find the feel good effects are still there. With no lapse in memory.
So maybe 2 day on 2 day off cadence works for me.
I forgot this shit makes me chatty AND horny.
I just do it on off days aka cardio. Lower calories these days too. Keeps me from using Ed

Abstract​

The thermogenic effect of a single oral dose of ephedrine (1 mg/kg body weight) was studied by indirect calorimetry in five women with 14% overweight before, during and 2 mo after 3 mo of chronic ephedrine treatment (20 mg, perorally, three times daily). Before treatment and 2 mo after its cessation a similar thermogenic response to ephedrine was observed. The total extra consumption of oxygen was 1.3 1 before and 1.2 1 after cessation of the chronic treatment. After 4 and 12 wk of treatment ephedrine elicited a more sustained response, the extra oxygen consumption in the 3 h following ephedrine intake being 7.0 and 6.9 1, respectively. The ratio of serum T3 to T4 increased significantly after 4 wk of treatment (15.6 +/- 1.3 vs 19.4 +/- 2.4; p less than 0.05), but decreased below the initial value after 12 wk treatment. The mean body weight was significantly reduced after 4 and 12 wk of treatment (2.5 and 5.5 kg, respectively). An improved capacity for beta-adrenergic induced thermogenesis may be useful in the treatment of obesity.

Yeah, I see that, I just don't think it's a very powerful study. Just 5 women. Not that I wouldn't stand to be corrected by any means.

The ECY does have positive effect on fat loss , but also helps with energy and apatite suppression which is especially helpful towards the end of prep I personally don't like adding any stimulants to the middle/end of prep for the reasons you listed , no since is beat your system for months on end.
I fully agree than a low dose DNP is safer and easier for fat loss , but again towards the end of prep when you are getting lethargic from calories deficit DNP is the devil.!!
Good, and great logic here. I used to use 25 mgs ephedrine, 200 mgs caffeine , eleven years ago, prepping for competition (s).

Now a days 12 mgs twice daily is plenty. At forty two I have to be more intelligent about raising dopamine levels for too long or too high dosing. It's linked to low dopamine levels , later in life, parkinsons maybe, shaking.

Last five weeks of prep is a good start . Maybe I'm overcautious, last week I took thirty mgs dmaa and had shakes the next two days, answering phones at work. Not sure if related but be super in tune with body, and health conscious.

Good, and great logic here. I used to use 25 mgs ephedrine, 200 mgs caffeine , eleven years ago, prepping for competition (s).

Now a days 12 mgs twice daily is plenty. At forty two I have to be more intelligent about raising dopamine levels for too long or too high dosing. It's linked to low dopamine levels , later in life, parkinsons maybe, shaking.

Last five weeks of prep is a good start . Maybe I'm overcautious, last week I took thirty mgs dmaa and had shakes the next two days, answering phones at work. Not sure if related but be super in tune with body, and health conscious.
I agree I think stims are prolly the biggest health issue in this game outside diuretics and they just keep upping the doses where we have 20 year olds wanting to grow muscle taking like 900mg of caffeine a day it just doesn’t work that way.

I agree I think stims are prolly the biggest health issue in this game outside diuretics and they just keep upping the doses where we have 20 year olds wanting to grow muscle taking like 900mg of caffeine a day it just doesn’t work that way.
What is the safe amount 500 I think? I know stims are bad for BP, but for smaller leaner people using them where BP is good, do they present any other issues?

What is the safe amount 500 I think? I know stims are bad for BP, but for smaller leaner people using them where BP is good, do they present any other issues?
We’ll I mean what is caffeine it’s nature’s pesticide, so I mean I don’t think it’s really good to take. But definitely older is where you drop it, I know this I got off all stims for years for fertility and now I can’t drink coffee without feeling shitty which is a sign to me that as kids we start with soda then it’s just always there going up as we age. I do know this, my opinion, if you have to take a preworkout that’s all stimmed out to have a good lift, you’re in the wrong game, just walking in the gym sets my heart rate up. It’s like right before a football game the smell of the field or backstage at a show I’m trying to chill down I don’t need a bunch of caffeine to make me lift sand every really big guy or pro I’ve known either didn’t use or used lightly. Not these insane doses now yes we all too some ephedra back in the day but man a cup of coffee, an aspirin, and a lil ephedra was more than enough.

We’ll I mean what is caffeine it’s nature’s pesticide, so I mean I don’t think it’s really good to take. But definitely older is where you drop it, I know this I got off all stims for years for fertility and now I can’t drink coffee without feeling shitty which is a sign to me that as kids we start with soda then it’s just always there going up as we age. I do know this, my opinion, if you have to take a preworkout that’s all stimmed out to have a good lift, you’re in the wrong game, just walking in the gym sets my heart rate up. It’s like right before a football game the smell of the field or backstage at a show I’m trying to chill down I don’t need a bunch of caffeine to make me lift sand every really big guy or pro I’ve known either didn’t use or used lightly. Not these insane doses now yes we all too some ephedra back in the day but man a cup of coffee, an aspirin, and a lil ephedra was more than enough.
Facts. I had to jump off that ephedrine train I briefly jumped back on.
I now swear off any compound that fucks up my sex drive. Just not worth it to me.

Interestingly caffeine raises testosterone acutely. It also increases glycogen synthesis which is why Efferding recommended caffeine after training haha.

Coffee seems like a health remedy for many things, for example may protect the liver, may lower the incidense of Type II diabetes. It's the main antioxidant in most peoples diets. It's probably not the caffeine that is healthy but then it might be part of it, I think decaffeinated coffee was not as good in some studies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131