over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

eGFR #

We’ll you’re lucky bc I took an edible a few years ago and popped and she cancelled my script I had to go thru a patient advocate to talk to a fucking admiral awho reinstated my scripts but said a positive for anything else and I’d be on. A 90 taper. Which after 10 years would fuck me up if I didn’t go out and get street benzos but no one has valium just Xanax which is an addiction I don’t want.
You could always try The Wizzinator. Had a couple buddies that passed employment tests by using them!

Unless you’re on a pain contract, suboxone, or. Methadone contract, the VA gives zero fucks about your UA drug test. Hell most of them I worked with would go 4-5/10 on a 10 panel drug test….nobody cares. Here’s your bag of meds….

I thought so too I’m gonna retest next week. I just seem to think from YT videos that once your eFGR starts going down it doesn’t really go back up give or take 10 which in the case of this weekend woukd put me back up around 90. Thanks for input.
IMO yours is almost certainly due to hydration based on the scenario. I would not panic as these were mine:

03-05-2021

08-18-2021
62 (panic time on my part)

06-18-2022

01-20-2023

Really the only thing I did was ensure I was NOT eating low carb as I have electrolyte issues(even when compensating with intake) and am always a little dehydrated when I first wake. The only way to prevent this, on keto/LC, is to drink all night which equals peeing all night which equals shit sleep, no thanks. I now have carbs at least a week prior and wake up a few hours earlier and ensure I have a few liters in me prior to drawing.

IMO yours is almost certainly due to hydration based on the scenario. I would not panic as these were mine:

03-05-2021

08-18-2021
62 (panic time on my part)

06-18-2022

01-20-2023

Really the only thing I did was ensure I was NOT eating low carb as I have electrolyte issues(even when compensating with intake) and am always a little dehydrated when I first wake. The only way to prevent this, on keto/LC, is to drink all night which equals peeing all night which equals shit sleep, no thanks. I now have carbs at least a week prior and wake up a few hours earlier and ensure I have a few liters in me prior to drawing.
Well I did do an hour on the stepmill like 90 min before test but I’m always thirsty I drink at least a liter at night have for 25 years and piss out on average 2-3 liters every night. I’m used to waking up about 3-4 times now I’m on CPap b4 that it was hourly.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws