over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ejaculation Question - Difficulty and Viscosity

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Good morning all - I hope this finds you well. Two fold question.

1) On any dosage of over 100mg of testosterone the viscosity of my ejaculate changes massively. Volume does not. Grosses the wife out and wanted to get to the bottom of this. Extremely thick/chunky. Not dehydrated (cannot stress this enough). Its' some instant change the second I add a compound of my dosage is over 100mg.

2) I recently added in Nandralone at 100mg. My ability to climax from sex has gone to zero - is this normal? I have no issues obtaining or maintaining an erection - just cannot cum from intercourse. Without nandralone its' rather easy for me.

1) On any dosage of over 100mg of testosterone the viscosity of my ejaculate changes massively. Volume does not. Grosses the wife out and wanted to get to the bottom of this. Extremely thick/chunky. Not dehydrated (cannot stress this enough). Its' some instant change the second I add a compound of my dosage is over 100mg.

2) I recently added in Nandralone at 100mg. My ability to climax from sex has gone to zero - is this normal? I have no issues obtaining or maintaining an erection - just cannot cum from intercourse. Without nandralone its' rather easy for me.
Nandrolone does the same thing to me…testosterone doesn’t do that to me though..

Ephedrine on the other hand? Makes my cum so thick it’ll barely travel down my dick hole..I avoid ephedrine because of this.

Everyone is different but over the years mine has been thickened. Volume has decreased a lil, but that’s usually when I’m dehydrated.

Since you don’t have a larger test dose the nandrolone can definitely play havoc in your sex life. If your test was say 400mg then keep the nandrolone to 200mg and those sexual sides go away. I have to keep a 200mg difference between em or it’ll make me limp as a noodle!

Cage

I had one girlfriend who complained about swallowing it because it was so thick. I laid the law down. Swallowing is mandatory. Pretend it’s cottage, bitch!
When it’s super thick no one is getting pregnant. There were studies showing testosterone enanthate as an extremely effective form of male birth control when over a certain dose. My 2 grams a week of testosterone enanthate kept me from getting thst girlfriend pregnant in the two years we lived together. We had sex several times a day always.
Sadly, i no longer trust that study as my boy, Rambo, had 3 boys while on testosterone cyp, I believe, and one was a tren baby. You could see the rage in his cute little baby face. 😂

Not being able to cum is due to high prolactin from the progesterone derivative. Get some cabergoline or pramipexole.

I had one girlfriend who complained about swallowing it because it was so thick. I laid the law down. Swallowing is mandatory. Pretend it’s cottage, bitch!
When it’s super thick no one is getting pregnant. There were studies showing testosterone enanthate as an extremely effective form of male birth control when over a certain dose. My 2 grams a week of testosterone enanthate kept me from getting thst girlfriend pregnant in the two years we lived together. We had sex several times a day always.
Sadly, i no longer trust that study as my boy, Rambo, had 3 boys while on testosterone cyp, I believe, and one was a tren baby. You could see the rage in his cute little baby face. 😂

Not being able to cum is due to high prolactin from the progesterone derivative. Get some cabergoline or pramipexole.
my son was conceived on a ton of gear in my early 20s and my sperm I have always said was like silly puddy back then. I dont think i would have that luck whatsoever anymore. Kids mom is super fertile.

my son was conceived on a ton of gear in my early 20s and my sperm I have always said was like silly puddy back then. I dont think i would have that luck whatsoever anymore. Kids mom is super fertile.
I’m glad I got lucky. I definitely wouldn’t want that ex in my life in any extent.

^^^hey brother ..sounds like Prolactin

.."not being able to nut" eventually progresses to "Erection ability & quality" ..it does not all happen at once

..some will argue that your "low-dose-NANDROLONE" ..would not not be enough to elicit this

..but i also know that you are a high-intensity-endurance athlete & this additional "stress" in conjunction with the NANDRO could put you there

..stress, both physical & psychological, increases Prolactin
..as does TRH (Thyroid Releasing Hormone) ..& Estrogen ..& Serotonin (..so be aware if you use SSRI's)

Agree with those who say prolactin is the issue. Kratom also raises prolactin - just something everyone should be aware of.

^^^hey brother ..sounds like Prolactin

.."not being able to nut" eventually progresses to "Erection ability & quality" ..it does not all happen at once

..some will argue that your "low-dose-NANDROLONE" ..would not not be enough to elicit this

..but i also know that you are a high-intensity-endurance athlete & this additional "stress" in conjunction with the NANDRO could put you there

..stress, both physical & psychological, increases Prolactin
..as does TRH (Thyroid Releasing Hormone) ..& Estrogen ..& Serotonin (..so be aware if you use SSRI's)

Super interesting. I just added it in at 100mg for joint relief after @Type-IIx posted that awesome write up.

Outside of GH any recommendations guys for joint health? Limited weight gain and no changes to HR?

Also do we know why the viscosity of ejaculate changes? @Muay Thai silly
Putty would freak my wife out.

Mine’s been like a chunky web spun by a retarded spider for a while now. Looks like it has chemicals in it lol

I would recommend get blood work done including prolactin. If it is elevated then P5P can be very useful in lowering it. Not to just throw supplements at the issue but if you want to keep using the same drugs and really want to try to make things change I would recommend adding a product that contains ingredients such as zinc, l-carnitine, pine bark extract, celery seed extract, folic acid and vitamin d. You could also use a very small dose of HCG with your TRT or when using over 100mg test.

I would recommend get blood work done including prolactin. If it is elevated then P5P can be very useful in lowering it. Not to just throw supplements at the issue but if you want to keep using the same drugs and really want to try to make things change I would recommend adding a product that contains ingredients such as zinc, l-carnitine, pine bark extract, celery seed extract, folic acid and vitamin d. You could also use a very small dose of HCG with your TRT or when using over 100mg test.
What is P5P? And if that’s a supplement then do you have a product recommendation for P5P?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131