over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Elbow pain and elbow problems

thedonker

Registered
Being in pain everyday is a common feeling I would say to most who read here, but I must say this elbow pain/injury I have in my left elbow is slowly driving me mad. I am not sure what to do with it or what the actual injury is. I have half an idea what caused it and that is dead lifts originally, but the feeling is that my forearm feels slightly separated from my upper arm in the joint, my elbow is extremely sensitive to even the smallest of knocks, and the tip of my elbow is sensitive to the touch, the joint "clicks" every time I extend my arm, the pain tends to be on the inside of the elbow joint.

I will go and see my doctor shortly, I have had this recurring injury now for at least a year, and have seen a physio 4 times with no joy or improvement. Many years ago I had this same problem and a chiropractor sorted it in one sitting, but he has since retired and I don't want to waste time searching through all the quacks just to be left out of pocket again.

I appreciate any advice you guys have prior to me seeing my doctor.

Hey,

Just replying because for the longest time, I have had kinda your same problem, although probably not as bad. I read in a forum like this to do this type of stretch, which seems to help me relieve most of the clicking and pain.

With your arms at your sides, make a fist with both hands facing forwards, bend the fists upwards(forwards),flex the arms and slowly bring them up as in a curl, then bring them down slowly all the while flexing. Do this several times and then several times a day. I think it is supposed to stretch/loosen the tendons/ligaments.

Hope it will also help you.

Cheers I will give it a go, It's currently strapped up but i will try it later.

I'm not sure if it is the same thing but I have been have terrible pain in same area. A couple of buddies suggested that I started to use elbow sleeves. I'm also a stickler for full range of motion so now i stop a tad bit short of lock out on a lot of tricep movements. I hope this helps.

Being in pain everyday is a common feeling I would say to most who read here, but I must say this elbow pain/injury I have in my left elbow is slowly driving me mad. I am not sure what to do with it or what the actual injury is. I have half an idea what caused it and that is dead lifts originally, but the feeling is that my forearm feels slightly separated from my upper arm in the joint, my elbow is extremely sensitive to even the smallest of knocks, and the tip of my elbow is sensitive to the touch, the joint "clicks" every time I extend my arm, the pain tends to be on the inside of the elbow joint.

I will go and see my doctor shortly, I have had this recurring injury now for at least a year, and have seen a physio 4 times with no joy or improvement. Many years ago I had this same problem and a chiropractor sorted it in one sitting, but he has since retired and I don't want to waste time searching through all the quacks just to be left out of pocket again.

I appreciate any advice you guys have prior to me seeing my doctor.

Tough one bro...I have an issue with my left elbow and had some x-rays done by my doc. I had bone chips and wear and tear from heavy lifting and from martial arts (various blocks and breaks). The thing is, we all could give you advise or various remedies, but until you really know what the cause or problem is, anything we share could make the issue worse.

Good luck!

yeah i agree, I'm booked to see the doc on tuesday and hopefully can get an x ray or some idea of what the damage really is.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear