over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Enhanced Athlete MENT results...

I believe there is a recent thread started by Cinder that PA was putting out his thoughts about EA MENT. He had nothing but good things to say about it, so not sure what happened.

What? I said something about PA?
No, I just thought ment was over hyped crap and not ment at all. I was offered a sample because If this lol.
I liked it, a lot.

Lol....my bad...it was Mike Arnold that was commenting on MENT in your thread Cinder. :banghead::eek:

Last edited:
Glad for this thread,,changed my mind.

I've watched many of his videos and do enjoy them. Not sure what to think of the guy since the only way I know him is through the interwebz lol. Who knows what he's like in real life.

That being said, I've tried the ostamuscle. There was definitely something in it, but hard to say if it was even ostarine. I felt like crap towards the end of the run (achy joints, lethargic, a bit under the weather). But I did gain some strength. I could possibly chalk that up to training and diet though, so who knows.

Anthony is real as real gets...

i work with him at the corporate office and he is silly, funny and always in a good mood...

he admits that he is a little crazy at times, but he makes his point and that is what really matters...

I stand corrected, that test is the real thing. I apologize for what I said, EA had their actual MENT tested by a reliable source and posted it here. That is stand up. Again, I apologize for attacking it. It is real. I don't know anything about the other products or anything else and haven't used any of it but the MENT they had tested is the real thing.

I stand corrected, that test is the real thing. I apologize for what I said, EA had their actual MENT tested by a reliable source and posted it here. That is stand up. Again, I apologize for attacking it. It is real. I don't know anything about the other products or anything else and haven't used any of it but the MENT they had tested is the real thing.

Hey Rambo, its cool brother. there are always haters.. We are legit and testing the products with a high-level chemist on here is a big deal..

we gave out 3 peeps on here free bottles and they said they liked it and posted.. I am not sure why others have to bash.... could just be competitors...

MENT is not for everyone, I am finding that it doesn't always work for some people.

I am not sure why. maybe Mike A can comment...

Mike ?

Trestolone is my favorite compound. I tried a vial from Enhanced Athlete last year and can confirm it's legit. It seems expensive, but it's about the same price per mg that everyone else is charging. EA is the only company I've seen who makes it at a 100 mg/ml concentration.

I'd buy more on backorder, except I just bought some raw trest ace powder. My love for trestolone has convinced me to get into homebrewing after all these years of steroid use.

My wife bought some of his code red fat burner it was on backorder he offered her money back but she waited for the product.
She's says it's definitely working.

Hey Rambo, its cool brother. there are always haters.. We are legit and testing the products with a high-level chemist on here is a big deal..

we gave out 3 peeps on here free bottles and they said they liked it and posted.. I am not sure why others have to bash.... could just be competitors...

MENT is not for everyone, I am finding that it doesn't always work for some people.

Mike ?

"Hater", WTF are you talking about? I purchased your DNP and T3. I got nothing from both. Up to 8 tab at once and feeling very little heat ma-man. I tried it with and with out carbs. The T3, I can do two cc's and have no cotton mouth and still a normal heart rate.
Your talking about putting matches to the tabs and I did. NOTHING bro. Maybe I just got the bad stuff. I worked with labs and know bad stuff can go out the door. But what are the odds I get two different "bad" products? The reason I bought the stuff was because this Tony guy seams like a stand up guy. How about standing behind your products. I have a long history here of shooting it straight friend. I could have sent my money to anyone. Guess I should have bought the ment................

CG

"Hater", WTF are you talking about? I purchased your DNP and T3. I got nothing from both. Up to 8 tab at once and feeling very little heat ma-man. I tried it with and with out carbs. The T3, I can do two cc's and have no cotton mouth and still a normal heart rate.

Your talking about putting matches to the tabs and I did. NOTHING bro. Maybe I just got the bad stuff. I worked with labs and know bad stuff can go out the door. But what are the odds I get two different "bad" products? The reason I bought the stuff was because this Tony guy seams like a stand up guy. How about standing behind your products. I have a long history here of shooting it straight friend. I could have sent my money to anyone. Guess I should have bought the ment................

CG

I wouldn't talk about your history bro. I'm surprised you even still here

Trestolone is my favorite compound. I tried a vial from Enhanced Athlete last year and can confirm it's legit. It seems expensive, but it's about the same price per mg that everyone else is charging. EA is the only company I've seen who makes it at a 100 mg/ml concentration.

I'd buy more on backorder, except I just bought some raw trest ace powder. My love for trestolone has convinced me to get into homebrewing after all these years of steroid use.

It's available at that mg/ml for half the cost elsewhere. And I wouldn't but anything from these ladyboy loving weirdos.

It's available at that mg/ml for half the cost elsewhere. And I wouldn't but anything from these ladyboy loving weirdos.

Who cares what they like to bang? it's annoying that you have no clue who you buying from when you deal other sponsors, but when someone shows you exactly what they do, you start judging.. gtfo

You make a lot of accusations without knowing the facts, dude. The apology was definitely warranted.

Mike ?

I never known it to "not work", as it is extremely potent.
However, results are not necessarily indicative of a steroid's legitimacy or its potency. The circumstances need to be evaluated before drawing conclusions. Allow me to explain.

For example, if we are looking at a very advanced bodybuilder who has been using 4 grams of gear for 5 months...and he adds in 300 mg of trestolone/week for 30 days, what can we really expect? Trestolone is great, but it's not going to produce much of an effect (in terms of actual growth) under those circumstances.

However, when compared "head-to-head" against other non-methylated AAS, on a mg per mg basis, trestolone beats out EVERYTHING in my opinion.

So, I don't think there is ever a time when it doesn't "work", but there are times when it is just a small part of a much bigger cycle. Under these circumstances evaluation becomes difficult, if not impossible. There are also a dozen other factors that could influence someone's rate of progress...but when it comes to trestolone itself, I think we are beyond dispute regarding its effectiveness. Anyone who denies this at this point is just misinformed. I understand why some people are still leery...because it is a "newer" drug, but there has been plenty of feedback for several years now..and a lot of people have quite extensive experience with it. At this point it has already "proven" itself. Will everyone respond the same? Of course not, but it is a potent muscle builder when compared on a "per mg" basis. There is no denying this.

Last edited:

CG

Thanks for shooting us straight on this one CG

I never known it to "not work", as it is extremely potent.
However, results are not necessarily indicative of a steroid's legitimacy or its potency. The circumstances need to be evaluated before drawing conclusions. Allow me to explain.

For example, if we are looking at a very advanced bodybuilder who has been using 4 grams of gear for 5 months...and he adds in 300 mg of trestolone/week for 30 days, what can we really expect? Trestolone is great, but it's not going to produce much of an effect (in terms of actual growth) under those circumstances.

However, when compared "head-to-head" against other non-methylated AAS, on a mg per mg basis, trestolone beats out EVERYTHING in my opinion.

So, I don't think there is ever a time when it doesn't "work", but there are times when it is just a small part of a much bigger cycle. Under these circumstances evaluation becomes difficult, if not impossible. There are also a dozen other factors that could influence someone's rate of progress...but when it comes to trestolone itself, I think we are beyond dispute regarding its effectiveness. Anyone who denies this at this point is just misinformed. I understand why some people are still leery...because it is a "newer" drug, but there has been plenty of feedback for several years now..and a lot of people have quite extensive experience with it. At this point it has already "proven" itself. Will everyone respond the same? Of course not, but it is a potent muscle builder when compared on a "per mg" basis. There is no denying this.

I am on some TREST/ MENT, whatever you want to call it.
Got some dependable raws and made it at 50mg/ml. I am 7 days into it today and holy shit balls. The stuff is amazing.
Weight is up, strength is up, attitude is alpha (but not dickish), and my libido is on fire.
I came off a run of 600 mgs test e, 600mgs, mast e and 600mg NPP a week.

I switched to just trestolone acetate. Started at about 35mgs a day (3/4 of a cc) and just bumped up to 50mgs last 2 days. So I was taking 1800mgs of other gear and now on 350mgs a week of trest. And I am up 7 pounds.

Love this stuff so far!

I am on some TREST/ MENT, whatever you want to call it.
Got some dependable raws and made it at 50mg/ml. I am 7 days into it today and holy shit balls. The stuff is amazing.
Weight is up, strength is up, attitude is alpha (but not dickish), and my libido is on fire.
I came off a run of 600 mgs test e, 600mgs, mast e and 600mg NPP a week.

I switched to just trestolone acetate. Started at about 35mgs a day (3/4 of a cc) and just bumped up to 50mgs last 2 days. So I was taking 1800mgs of other gear and now on 350mgs a week of trest. And I am up 7 pounds.

Love this stuff so far!
That's great, so when can I purchase a jug of it from you? Hehe

would love to see some reasonably priced trest/ment. are the raws really that expensive to justify the high prices you see everywhere?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131