over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Epistane

Capin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been around a long time and I've done it all but the best oral I have ever used by far was Epistane.
It's been hard to find lately but I have stumbled upon a place that carries it now in two versions. But I'm not a chemist and my question is what is the difference between the two of these?

2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-Ol 10mg

2, 3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol 20mg

I have been around a long time and I've done it all but the best oral I have ever used by far was Epistane.
It's been hard to find lately but I have stumbled upon a place that carries it now in two versions. But I'm not a chemist and my question is what is the difference between the two of these?

I believe the original is the top one (Epistane).

The second is a clone and the same. Probably written like that to skirt Steroid Laws at the time.

Where did you find epi? Could you lead me in that direction? Thanks

To add, it looks like etioallo cholan is converted to androstane as shown below.

Epistane was far and away the best oral I've ever used.

Joos23 of course we can't list sources but just Google it you will see it

I loved epistane actually used it for first cycle. Very underated steriod I wish i could find it still. It was kinda like winny but less sides

it was my first steroid so it has a special place in my heart...having tried to use it in recent years it didnt feel the same

Can you elaborate on your results?

Can you guys look into sourcing and stocking it?

Absolutely no idea of the China suppliers even stock it anymore.

I used the old Epistane from IBE. Gave me terrible acne so had to stop which was a shame. Pumps and vascularity were awesome.

Halodrol/H-Drol was another I liked by Competitive Edge Labs (CEL). I believe you can still buy this one in the UK.

You can also buy Epistane here: https://www.mz-store.com/epistane/labolic-epistane-90-caps

Seems as though its around buy I dont know about the websites or manufactured quality.

Can you elaborate on your results?
It was my first foray into super supplements in 20 years, it gave me dry lean gains. I gained size and strength, no water weight, and I felt absolutely phenomenal while on it. It was the only thing I was taking at the time and had not gotten back into anabolics yet. I hadn't taken anything in about 25 years.

i think a lot of threads like this get more teeth then they deserve based on lack of regular use by most coupled with scarcity.

i used epi way back when and was not terribly impressed.
i also think that using a compound only a few times does not allow one enough experience to even have much of a valid opinion.

keep that in mind when we get threads like the best steroid ever. it existed as a one off batch back in 1986... then never again. lol

so many things can influence a one time thing.

most i think find this most useful in some capacity of estrogen control.
i know a cpl guys used it for national level com during the last 2-4 weeks and felt at that point it showed some difference.

if not low bf and going further, i think other then est control this doesnt show all that much in comparison to say wini or tbol. for perspective.

i think a lot of threads like this get more teeth then they deserve based on lack of regular use by most coupled with scarcity.

i used epi way back when and was not terribly impressed.
i also think that using a compound only a few times does not allow one enough experience to even have much of a valid opinion.

keep that in mind when we get threads like the best steroid ever. it existed as a one off batch back in 1986... then never again. lol

so many things can influence a one time thing.

most i think find this most useful in some capacity of estrogen control.
i know a cpl guys used it for national level com during the last 2-4 weeks and felt at that point it showed some difference.

if not low bf and going further, i think other then est control this doesnt show all that much in comparison to say wini or tbol. for perspective.
I agree. I used it for several cycles, back around 2006 or so for several cycles. Right before they started chasing the OTC products off the market.

A sponsor here carries it. Easily one of the best, if not the best, dry orals out there. Stuff absolutely shits on winstrol

I did a couple of epistane only cycles in the 2000s before I got on test. I had decent gains recomping without side effects other than the effects of low testosterone. I had success with a couple more cycles in the early 2010s. I've gotten less tolerant of methylated orals over the years, so even low doses of oral epistane now kill my appetite and make me feel slightly nauseous.

I've made a few batches of injectable epistane in the last few years. I get decent results from doses as low as 10 mg/day, and the digestive side effects aren't as bad as when I take it orally.

I used the old Epistane from IBE. Gave me terrible acne so had to stop which was a shame. Pumps and vascularity were awesome.

Halodrol/H-Drol was another I liked by Competitive Edge Labs (CEL). I believe you can still buy this one in the UK.

You can also buy Epistane here: https://www.mz-store.com/epistane/labolic-epistane-90-caps

Seems as though its around buy I dont know about the websites or manufactured quality.
I used to love hdrol and epistane. I’d always stack them. Epi actually cleared up some small gyno I had from puberty. The only thing for me was it reeked havoc on my joints.
there was a lot of the old ph/ds that blew most steroids out of the water. The stuff you could buy at any supplement shop back then was insane

Epistane at 30 mg kills my joints after 8 week cycle. Good stuff i like it better than var to shed weight i have a supplier that still sells it some how

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131