over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

equigen knots

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
i have been using the equigen for about 10 days now, i mixed it with 2.1ml of sterile water, but man i am getting some large ass knots every place i inject. its not cloudy or anything, and i have heard of getting rashes, etc. but man this shit hurts and its red also. anyone else had this happen, im assuming this isnt normal.

Later,

Todd

Could be allergic to the stuff, I used to get "bee stings" when I was using the Russian stuff.

H

I used to get that I rcently tried injecting sub into my butt and tended not get the welts etc seemed mostly around stomach area got welts :) just bloody hard reach your butt :)

well i try my butt because these damn knots are killing me.. what weird the first few days i was using it, i would get knots but not the redness or as much pain. ill try the butt.

Thanks,

Todd

I used to get rashes and a few bumps. Now I never get anything at all. I think it possibly may be a slight alergic reaction that you become immune to.

thanks everyone, i really dont wanna quit taking it, its not like insuling on a bottle of test, its a little more pricey. ill keep poking until i am all swelled up...lol

Thanks,
Todd

Inj S-L-O-W-L-Y
If you think you inj slow, you are still too fast!
About 30% of people get hose welts - I am one of them :mad:
If you inj it VERY slowly you won't get the welts.
Also, if you rub Hirudoid cream on the inj site, that will minimise the welts too.
Or just inj IM.

damn BigA you are the man, never thought of injecting IM. sweet nowi can walk again and lean up against stuff.lol

Thanks bro,

Todd

My training partner has got huge red swollen welts from it where as I've not got a thing and we used the same bottle. His are so sore he has difficulty doing anthing that involves moving lol
He must be one of the 30% I guess.

Big A what kind of results are you seeing inj. gh IM? i was under the impression to see the fat burning results sub Q was best?

getbig27 said:
Big A what kind of results are you seeing inj. gh IM? i was under the impression to see the fat burning results sub Q was best?

I personally haven't used GH IM yet.

well Big A, ill be your test dummy,lol, i did 10iu last night and 10iu this morning.

honestly then knots arent as bad because its deeper, but its alittle irritated on the skin..

im sick right now, really bad, im wondering if i should lay off the GH, or what? i think ill continue my cycle, just quit the slin and GH until im 100%.

Later,

Todd

Got Juice said:
well Big A, ill be your test dummy,lol, i did 10iu last night and 10iu this morning.

honestly then knots arent as bad because its deeper, but its alittle irritated on the skin..

im sick right now, really bad, im wondering if i should lay off the GH, or what? i think ill continue my cycle, just quit the slin and GH until im 100%.

Later,

Todd

if I were you I would stop!
I would say there is a very good chance the red welts,bumps are associated with your sickness....and, I have never heard that many good things about eguigen...more negative then good.

Last edited:
I have to clients with the same problem, but they get good results and i dont have this problems maibe a little ball in the abs seccion, they desapere in 2 weeks but results are incredible.....

NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and remember......
There is no space for the littles!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigheinz

jig said:

if I were you I would stop!
I would say there is a very good chance the red welts,bumps are associated with your sickness....and, I have never heard that many good things about eguigen...more negative then good.

Actually it's the other way around. More people report more benefits than negatives.

The red welts are 'normal'. They occur in several brands of insulin as well. The welts have nothing to do with his sickness.

Big A said:

Actually it's the other way around. More people report more benefits than negatives.

The red welts are 'normal'. They occur in several brands of insulin as well. The welts have nothing to do with his sickness.

hows it goin big A?
yes, if he had said he small redness the size of a bb I would say that was `normal`...but in his first post he says they are large ass knots that hurt...I have been doing gh for a couple years and I have never experienced that....then again I am no doctor.

no its not associated with my sickness for sure. i have a really bad strep throat, green flem and all that good stuff. i would say if i just had a fever or somethin it could be from the growth. im going to the doc today, my training partner had the same thing, its just a bug that has been floating around.

i dont want anyone to think it causing me to get sick, i know thats not the cause.

Later,

Todd

Got Juice said:
i have been using the equigen for about 10 days now, i mixed it with 2.1ml of sterile water, but man i am getting some large ass knots every place i inject. its not cloudy or anything, and i have heard of getting rashes, etc. but man this shit hurts and its red also. anyone else had this happen, im assuming this isnt normal.

Later,

Todd

I used Equigen several years ago before the whole human/horse controversy started. In terms of results, it was a breakthrough cycle for me. I had been plateaud for about a year at the same weight and put 25 pounds of quality muscle in my 13 week cycle while having the most incredible feeling of well being that I have not been able to duplicate since with any other GH.

When I first started the cycle I had tremendous red welts on my stomach and was embarassed to even take my shirt off. After about 2 weeks of use, the welts started being less and less to the point where they were no big deal.

My advice would be to stick with it, your body will adjust. Also since you are sick; it will help you feel better and recover quicker.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear