over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Europa Super Show today in Orlando

marilyn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
going to the Europa Show today. Can't wait to see the athletes. Will visit booths and try samples(maybe, depending on # of carbs:D)....look for friends, hang out a bit with Andy Haman if possible, Ava Cowan & Mark Alvisi...Also, plan on meeting HotBodz Mark and his wife!!(they did not make it this time:()...and stopping by to say hello to Jeff Binns in the media section....

smalltowniron and Tony are trying to meet up as well...I think Tflexxin and his beautiful wife will be there somewhere...we didnt see alot of people last yr, as it was a huge event, and eventually I felt exhausted from walking/talking/standing, and I didnt even compete, lol!!

We will try to get lots of pics of ladies and men competing and some of the other activities going on to post for you all who may be interested...that's the plan anyway:)..

oh, and will support my friend Marcy P, who is bringing her best IFFB figure package to date...she looks amazing for this show and usually is in the top 10.

Enjoy your day!!

Last edited:
My friend Danielle Kifer made the 2 nd call out in both rounds in figure. This is her first pro show, so congrats to her.

Looking forward to pictures.

My computer at home is shot. I can only access the board at work. My time is limited. Hope she does well.

hello....

well, we just got home....tired and hungry, but had a good time!!

I just loaded pics on my lap top and will start adding them on here....

My friend Marci placed 2nd!!! she looked great and in some of the pics looked like the winner.....saw lots of people I know, and some I have met in shows the past several years...It's always nice to see familiar faces and hang with people that enjoy the same hobbies..I will start posting pics now..hope you enjoy them.

Cant wait to see your pics Marilyn:)

here are the first 5 pics from todays event.....

these beauties were the first things we saw, as we entered..

002_web1.jpg

to go with Tonys 70's hair style....a 70's car

003_web.JPG

I think these strong ladies were twins..not sure:)

strong females.JPG

I've never met Rich Gaspari, but have tried his products...he was nice.

Marilyn with Rich Gaspari.JPG

One more.....with Shaun R.

Tony & Shaun Ray.JPG

HAHAHAHA Yeah Tony has the 70's hair next to the 70's car....LOL ANd those girls do look a little bit alike. They might be twins....LOL

well, we just got home....tired and hungry, but had a good time!!

I just loaded pics on my lap top and will start adding them on here....

My friend Marci placed 2nd!!! she looked great and in some of the pics looked like the winner.....saw lots of people I know, and some I have met in shows the past several years...It's always nice to see familiar faces and hang with people that enjoy the same hobbies..I will start posting pics now..hope you enjoy them.

Is that the same Marci that had blonde hair. IF it is she got her pro card in2004 at the Team Universe show. I met her with my friend Mary Ladeo who won the overall that year.

more......

cute girl I met....actually she was a friend of a friend..

cute girl.JPG

some friends of mine....they all compete..the girl on my right ( Connie) qualified for Nationals last year..

girls day out.....JPG

Ben Saunders...very nice and funny:)I have grappling shots of him and will post them...

Tony & Ben Saunders.JPG

TFlexxin and Tony hanging out...discussing hair secrets:)

TFlexxin, & Tony.JPG

Attachments

• T and friend.JPG
    T and friend.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
WOW the first girl is very cute. Keep em coming Marylin.

some IFBB Figure ladies

IFBB 1.JPG

IFBB 2.JPG

IFBB 3.JPG

IFBB 4.JPG

and the winner is.....Erin Sterns!

IFBB 5.JPG

My friend Danielle Kifer made the 2 nd call out in both rounds in figure. This is her first pro show, so congrats to her.

tell her congrats on her first Pro Show, and good job!!

My computer at home is shot. I can only access the board at work. My time is limited. Hope she does well.

hey JT...I swear there was talk of you and Tony's hair....I think you two should have a contest:)..or do a photo shoot together:D

JT's head can pound in a 6" nail through a 4 x 4 piece of oak :)

he has a huge canvas for that hair :) LOL

Jude

Is that the same Marci that had blonde hair. IF it is she got her pro card in2004 at the Team Universe show. I met her with my friend Mary Ladeo who won the overall that year.

She did win her ProCard in 2004 in Figure Nationals....she did use to wear her hair blonde....she actually has shorter darker hair in real life now...shes really nice...I saw her practice posing all week, and I did tell her she looked her best ever and I thought would do better than previous year....glad I was right:)

hey JT...I swear there was talk of you and Tony's hair....I think you two should have a contest:)..or do a photo shoot together:D

I can confirm there was talk of Jethro Tull and Aeilop doing some sort of best hair pose down. I've got my money on Tony....
It was really great to see both of you. Thanks for the great t-shirt too! Gang Greek representin in Palm Harbor now! We'll see you guys at some shows later in the year.

Tony, good luck with your new methods, I think you will find success this year!

She did win her ProCard in 2004 in Figure Nationals....she did use to wear her hair blonde....she actually has shorter darker hair in real life now...shes really nice...I saw her practice posing all week, and I did tell her she looked her best ever and I thought would do better than previous year....glad I was right:)

Wow, what a small world we have here. I hired Marci to train my now ex-girlfriend about 5 years ago! We all actually spent New Years Eve together over here in Tampa with a few other people a few years back. I remember she moved back to Orlando so Im really happy to hear she is doing well!

I can confirm there was talk of Jethro Tull and Aeilop doing some sort of best hair pose down. I've got my money on Tony....
It was really great to see both of you. Thanks for the great t-shirt too! Gang Greek representin in Palm Harbor now! We'll see you guys at some shows later in the year.

Tony, good luck with your new methods, I think you will find success this year!

Hey T..I didnt get a shot of the super cool shoes you were sporting:)..really nice talking to you and your wife as always......say hi to the wife for me:) see you both soon.

You live in the same area as Danielle?? she is a trainer at the gym where I go , she keeps an amazing figure year round.
Go Pink Muscle

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity