over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everytime i inject i get cyst?

strongrhino

Banned
Every time i inject i get a cyst for around a week or so in my glute. Gear is tes E and im running 1.5 ml which is 450mg weekly. Not painful and it goes down in a week or so and doesnt appear for about a day or two after inject. What ya think? I feel the effects of tha gear so I know its good but i find this strange. using a 1" pin 23 guage. Thanks

1) possibly bacteria in the gear
2) not injecting deep enough

Could you be a little more specific about your cyst.

Pin location, coloration.... Would help to diagnose what the problem actually is with a few more specifics, because it could be a ton of things.

-Huge

lateral aspect of gluteus maximus. one inch pin. goes down in about a week. i rotate each side weekly. no fever or pain just a lump that is hard and quite visible when i flex no pain but is unsightly and concerning. maybe divide the 450 mg to 2X week instead of all at one time? didnt think 1.5 ml was a lot to pop at once. Also new pin every time.

Last edited:
Unless you are quite lean, trying using a 1.5 in pin for glutes. Deeper inj, should have less issues. If you think your gear is clean also trying taking some Benedryl right after your inj as you might be sensitive to the solvents.

Sounds very much like you are injecting Sub-Q instead of IM...
It will take a little longer for the bolus to disperse.
I'd go with 1.5" in the glutes. If you only have 1"s, then think about putting a bulls-eye on the quads or delts...

Yeah, I agree, definitely sounds like Sub Q. I don't necessarily things it's a cyst rather the build up after the injection.

Also, check your speed, may be going too quick, can cause slight irritation especially when going into solid muscle tissue.

As long as there is no odd coloration, and sensitivity to the touch, you should be fine. Just make sure you take the necessary precautions in addition to going slow!

But, I'd say at minimum go 1.5 especially in that area. I use 1.5 everywhere, I know there are some who switch sizes when going to shoulders and quads, but to each his own.

That's my 2 cents, from what it sounds like you have nothing to worry about. Benadryl is always nice to go with, just because it's battling with the reaction that is occurring.

Also, worst case ice it a little bit.

-Huge

Unless you are quite lean, trying using a 1.5 in pin for glutes. Deeper inj, should have less issues. If you think your gear is clean also trying taking some Benedryl right after your inj as you might be sensitive to the solvents.

This is what I was thinking. Is it E.O. based?

i would inject with a 1.5 inch.needle in glutes.......have you tried your quads to see if you get a different reaction?

well my body is quite lean and if it is a buildup after the injection rather than a cyst am am i still reaping the absorbsion of the compound or is my body rejecting? my bf very low and thats why I decided to go 1" vs 1.5". i just dont want to be wasting my time and money not to mention risk infection. I inject tomorrow and I will go slower and see how it goes. I am just scared at this point to try my quads because if it swells up it will be quite visible and may give me a temporary limp.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity