over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat burning cream

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What you guys recommend and do they actually work?

Reno911

Registered
I've had the best luck with VasoBurn (if you're fairly lean already) and also VasoDry (if your really lean). IMO I don't think anything topical is effective if a person is over 8 or 10%.

D

Deleted member 121863

The best fat burning cream is called "SWEAT". To get it you must first get on the treadmill or other cardio type equipment, but its possible to even do this without equipment. You start moving vigorously and a magic mystery solution comes out from your skin!! It`s called sweat. Once this happens, KEEP GOING! As it trickles down your skin it burns fat. Amazing stuff!

KillerStack

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The question is if the ingredients actually get into fat cells. Skin penetration is proven, that's not what I'm asking. Haven't seen proof or anything like a concensus on this. Lots of "experts" feel the crams are a scam because the ingredients just go systemic.

brutus69

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
they do work.
they work cuz when u vigorously rub and rub and rub em in, u burn calories.
other than that.....total scam.
cuz if they did work, there should be a cream that u could rub on and get fat also.
no cals needed!

Fa Seeshus

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
All I know is that after you put on the cream ALWAYS wash hands thoroughly before you take a piss...

xman280

Banned
It doesn't burn calories, what it does, supposedly, it increases blood circulation the area, lets say lower abs, and when you do cardio that where is supposed to start burning fat first...it s like target fat burning, there are some pretty good articles on target fat burning,as an example do ur abs work out to bring the blood in then cardio for 10-15 mins, then abs again, then cardio again, and 3-4 sets like that, or just a few sets of abs, upper, lower and 60 sprint or something just as high intensive, with no rest, then a minute rest and 3, 4 more sets like that...supposed to be very effective ( for ppl who dont want to use drugs like DNP or just very small amount) cream is supposed to do same thing - keep blood circulation in area...

MinuteMaid

Banned
Yes it can work, but it's only because it goes systemic, DNP creams... will work no matter what but it's not gonna burn fat on a specific area.

mani

Newbies
I have always took Yohimbine caps before fasted cardio as a fatburner. How does the transdermal compare any one tried both?

Was looking in to that or the 7 oxo transdermal any tried them/

IronLion2

Banned
x2 on the vasoburn

Anything under 6% you need help mobilizing and oxidizing that fat in problem areas, plus you'll want something topical to help release subQ water. MPAs vasoburn do both!

You can make own yohimbine based topical fat burner, you can also use something like helios to help

Chris426

Registered
The best fat burning cream is called "SWEAT". To get it you must first get on the treadmill or other cardio type equipment, but its possible to even do this without equipment. You start moving vigorously and a magic mystery solution comes out from your skin!! It`s called sweat. Once this happens, KEEP GOING! As it trickles down your skin it burns fat. Amazing stuff!

that's right, one of my friend has been using it

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
that's the joke.

Hahahahha.....I remember my friend telling about trying to "cap" his own one time...and the mess he made of his kitchen. His wife was livid to say the least.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Gunter.miranda