over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat loss with HGH

it all depends on certain circumstances. like how old you are etc. i have great luck with fatloss at 2ius of jins. i took up to 4ius in the past and the only difference was twice the water retention. went back to 2 and the water went away and still was successful at losing fat. then again i am 36 years old. i think 2ius is good for fatloss. it takes a few months though.

I think 3-4iu's is perfect for fatloss. 6-8iu's is good for mass.

if you can afford, the presrcibed dose for Jins is 10iu per day, for fat loss and real lean muscle benefits you need to run it over 6 months for the best results.

The gh today is not to potent giving the iu per iu of the olded genetechs and so on.

I used the genetech nutropin depot a few years ago and I had a hard time handleing the 2.2 kits every month. But the new stuff out ,jins ,Serostems and such are weaker as iu to iu...

Alin said:
Whats best dose for HGH if primary goal is fat loss,,,been running Jins at 4iu day for last week?

Use ED and try to avoid carb meals at injection times.

re

Hi alin ;)
i think 2-4 iu of hgh should be fine for fatloss,but id run it at least 12 weeks,if your going to run only for 4 week id bump up the dosage.

southeastar said:
Hi alin ;)
i think 2-4 iu of hgh should be fine for fatloss,but id run it at least 12 weeks,if your going to run only for 4 week id bump up the dosage.

What if you're running 3IU with 25mcg of t3? Would that help "pump" up the fast lost and with a low carb, high protein diet?

nuteboy said:
What if you're running 3IU with 25mcg of t3? Would that help "pump" up the fast lost and with a low carb, high protein diet?

IMO 8-10 iu's is the way to go for fat loss

25mcg is ok

IBBAdmin said:
if you can afford, the presrcibed dose for Jins is 10iu per day, for fat loss and real lean muscle benefits you need to run it over 6 months for the best results.

The gh today is not to potent giving the iu per iu of the olded genetechs and so on.

I used the genetech nutropin depot a few years ago and I had a hard time handleing the 2.2 kits every month. But the new stuff out ,jins ,Serostems and such are weaker as iu to iu...

I've been considering running this way at 10iu per day.

Use ED and try to avoid carb meals at injection times.
that's exactly the opposite! you shld inject after consumin' carbs, this was your insulin level is high that's how GH works best

For all you guys recommending 4-10 IU ... have any of you tried just using 2? 2iu m-f melted all the fat off me in 3 months .

I Have Been Running 2ius a day 5 days a week for 4 weeks now....feel great does anyone no the best time to take your ius... I Do Mine at like 7:30 am.

"PAIN IS LIFE"

For all you guys recommending 4-10 IU ... have any of you tried just using 2? 2iu m-f melted all the fat off me in 3 months .

That is the most I ever used, works great for fat loss at 5 on 2 off. You should run for 6 months minimun. At 40 and over 2-3 is great for fat loss, 4-6 for muscle growth. It does not happen overnight.

I Have Been Running 2ius a day 5 days a week for 4 weeks now....feel great does anyone no the best time to take your ius... I Do Mine at like 7:30 am.

"PAIN IS LIFE"

That is a good time, will be better if you split it up, at that time and early afternoon, 30 minutes before eating.

It also depends on what quality of GH you use,imo-use only american brand name(i.e-serostim,humatrope,nutropin aq...).

I dont know your age Alin but I'm 40 and I've had great results with 2.5 a day 5 on 2 off and taken when I first get up.I've been running it 8 months now and first noticed a difference at 3 weeks.Just my results everyone is different. I would suggest start low and work up from there to avoid unwanted sides,Good luck,Peace T

I ran 2-2.5 M-F for 1 year and was very pleased. My diet wasn't exactly the cleanest either.

hGH dosing

how about reconstituting a 10IU vial with 3cc of B-12 and doing 1cc(3.3iu) m/w/f post workout with carbs and protein intramuscularly? Or is a 5on 2off with 2iu's better?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws