over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

favorite protein

fitnesskatz

Boisvert sports nutrition cinnamon bun or cakebatter!
This is a newer company and it's the bomb! The cinnamon bun is better than gaspari's, and it mixes so easily. No chalky taste either.

2 things on that my man one there new,,,supplement companies are dime a dozen these days shit i got up last night used the bathroom tripped over 3 on the way back to bed man they everywhere and second are they a board supporter??? i know i said i have always used beverly as my go to but they been in biz since 1967 so they have proven thereselves and i feel like big a's line has to but im not knocking you or what you like man,,,and i appreciate the feedback those are just couple of things ive got to where i look at

A very good WPI is hard to find in the UK and I've tried just about all of them.

Myprotein Native Whey 95% fucks up my stomach

ISO Whey by Boditronics is pretty good actually, but has fillers.

TN's Whey Isolate is the best I have used. Mixes instantly with water, no bloating or upset stomach but its expensive for us UK guys with shipping/taxes.

Isolyse by Species is available here but $140 for 4lbs.

Next on my list is WPI from puresupplementpowders.com. Their prices on 4lbs is not that bad with shipping and it gets amazing reviews here.

I bet it's going to be a winner! Give it a try you won't be sorry

I bet it's going to be a winner! Give it a try you won't be sorry

I'm pretty sure it will be if its anything similar to TN's and everyone says their pretty much the same. I just hope I don't get fucked with taxes importing it.

my favorite protein is whey.. any brand... whatever is on clearance at the site I shop at. 2-3 months left on expiration (it is not going to go bad or toxic) and I pay usually $5lb for brand name stuff :) $10+lb for protein powder... No thanks!

my favorite protein is whey.. any brand... whatever is on clearance at the site I shop at. 2-3 months left on expiration (it is not going to go bad or toxic) and I pay usually $5lb for brand name stuff :) $10+lb for protein powder... No thanks!

could you handle the truth? :

you are poisoning yourself bro!

Did once the same mistake and bought cheap toilet paper, but it scratched my ass.

Dymatize ( just wish it was lower carb) recently been using rxwhey blueberry muffin. Also hands down best flavored is peanut butter cookie by protizyme. Hands down best iv tasted.

Dymatize ( just wish it was lower carb) recently been using rxwhey blueberry muffin. Also hands down best flavored is peanut butter cookie by protizyme. Hands down best iv tasted.

I actually just got a tub of Dymatize XT blend few days ago for a good sale price to try. Got the banana nut. I gotta say, its pretty damn good especially when mixed with powdered oats. Taste just like banana bread.

The complete line of Dymatize I think is awesome, it all taste great and mixes well and is not overpriced. Love the Vanilla iso-100 post-workout, no stomach issues at all with it.

could you handle the truth? :

you are poisoning yourself bro!

Did once the same mistake and bought cheap toilet paper, but it scratched my ass.

How am I poisoning myself? Dry protein powder does not go toxic like some medications will after exp. At most it would lose some potency, but I don`t even believe that with dried whey.

I do not buy cheap generic whey, I buy brand name on sale! I don`t need to pay for 3 yrs of exp. time out when it will be gone in 2 months.

How am I poisoning myself? Dry protein powder does not go toxic like some medications will after exp. At most it would lose some potency, but I don`t even believe that with dried whey.

I do not buy cheap generic whey, I buy brand name on sale! I don`t need to pay for 3 yrs of exp. time out when it will be gone in 2 months.

Don't blame you. I'd do the same if I used powders.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I would say my favorite is just essential amino acid powder . Just goes down easy and easy on digestive system.

Last edited:

:p I'll just keep using Synthepure...Don't want to scratch my ass all up:D

Next on my list is WPI from puresupplementpowders.com. Their prices on 4lbs is not that bad with shipping and it gets amazing reviews here.

They are great for bulk powders...High quality and fast turn around!!

1lb oe roast rolled rib!

True Nutrition is the only brand of protein allowed in my house, everything else will get tossed out or given to a friend. I doubt I will ever use anything but TN's products.

i like carnivor myself or the super plasma bovine from PF....expensive as hell though

Isopure zero carb/low carb Dutch chocolate or mint chocolate is my personal favorite brand to go with

:p I'll just keep using Synthepure...Don't want to scratch my ass all up:D

When a higher protein percentage than synthepure will appear on the market, it's going to be rock and illegal :p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131