over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

favorite protein

Filets are my favorite protein. Isopure zero carb is my favorite brand name protein. I do use TN stuff but I wish they actually offered lactase enzyme as an additive for their powders. Most of the mixes I make for my needs will cause extreme gas if I don't take lactase enzyme on the side. A bit of a pita...

Synthetek Synthepure for me:headbang:

2 things on that my man one there new,,,supplement companies are dime a dozen these days shit i got up last night used the bathroom tripped over 3 on the way back to bed man they everywhere and second are they a board supporter??? i know i said i have always used beverly as my go to but they been in biz since 1967 so they have proven thereselves and i feel like big a's line has to but im not knocking you or what you like man,,,and i appreciate the feedback those are just couple of things ive got to where i look at

I undertand! No they're not a board supporter. I know the owner personally, and he won't put any shitty products out there. Only quality. I understand, time in this business means a lot especially when you have quality.

I undertand! No they're not a board supporter. I know the owner personally, and he won't put any shitty products out there. Only quality. I understand, time in this business means a lot especially when you have quality.

Yes sir I think so,,,everything in the fitness industry whether it be bodybuilding, powerlifters, crossfit, clothing, supplements even gear is very competitive like I said I don't blame you for using a friend's product line those jus things I look at cuz time says something but if your friends company is new he jus has to do what other successful companies have done myself i personally use pm exclusively I've got acct at anasci but never log in maybe once mth so I try to look for a sponsor here first even clothing and workout apparel

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Filets are my favorite protein. Isopure zero carb is my favorite brand name protein. I do use TN stuff but I wish they actually offered lactase enzyme as an additive for their powders. Most of the mixes I make for my needs will cause extreme gas if I don't take lactase enzyme on the side. A bit of a pita...

What TN protein are you using? Their isolates are almost completely free of lactose.

Haven't had powder in 6 weeks. I've stuck to chicken brest and brown basmati rice post workout as I'm dieting and need the satisfaction of food and fibre and it hasn't held me back in the slightest bit not getting them fast carbs and protein. I love eating so no powders for me from now. That said toffee whey with ground up brown rice cooked in microwave is cheap and very tasty. Mabey ill do on occasion post workout if i feel I need an extra meal now and then.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Haven't had powder in 6 weeks. I've stuck to chicken brest and brown basmati rice post workout as I'm dieting and need the satisfaction of food and fibre and it hasn't held me back in the slightest bit not getting them fast carbs and protein. I love eating so no powders for me from now. That said toffee whey with ground up brown rice cooked in microwave is cheap and very tasty. Mabey ill do on occasion post workout if i feel I need an extra meal now and then.

Do u see any difference in your body after switch from powders to whole food?

Do u see any difference in your body after switch from powders to whole food?

Diets a lot tighter these days All round so I couldn't say. Stay pretty dry and full but eaten 100% clean, brown rice, chicken brest veg and nuts mainly

Well aside from real food, I have to say what works
Best for my budget right now is at Sam's Club, I get
the Muscletech chocolate whey protein isolate. A 3lb bag
lasts me a week if I do 3 shakes a day with a scoop and
a half being 45 grams of protein, runs me $30 a week.
I also get about 8 or 9 chicken breasts for $10, and 3 of
the five pack tuna lunch to go and eat two of those a day.

welllll... LBAs w TrueNutrition ingrediants of course! BOOM! :D

Synthetek Synthepure for me:headbang:

Been using this and absolutely love it! If you are using a lot of protein powder throughout the day this is the brand to use!

Powder

You all talked me into it monday and I received it in four days. Got my Trutein chocolate peanut butter cup. Thanks

I might be set in my ways but I have been using Beverly International for years .No they don't have Mr Olympia on the label nor do they advertise in the magazine but they have some of the best quality supplements around.
Why change now?
Note i am not saying they are the best cause i don't think anything can say that but i steer the newer guys to them all the time..................

I m going to with the best, with the purest with the most loaded with proteins from all brands which is synthepure no doubt.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131