over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Sleeping Medication?

I use melatonin. Works for me. I differentiate that sleep and being unconscious is really not the same or leads to the same quality of rest.

When I’m in Manic Phase I go stretches of 3 to 4 days without sleep of any kind. The only option would be something like Propothol or something else that has to be administered under doctors care. Eventually I fall asleep for 30-40 hours and get back to normal a few days after.

For just sleep aid purposes in normal circumstances I still really like Trazodone.

Glad it works for you brother bud trazodone made me feel like absolute shit!!!
Daily combo is : Magnesium taurate + melatonin + trazodone + nebivolol (+ cpap 🫁)
(works 95% of nights. Rarely i take a tiny of midazolam)

Yep they work great for me as well
Klonopin is (oddly enough as its effect lasts for a while on paper) the only benzo that puts me to sleep without making me a retarded zombie the next morning.

I addition to everything mentioned a weighted blanket and my dog is a part of my solution. Blowjob kicks it off pretty good :)

Gabapentin works very well for me. Melatonin works but I get a hangover from it. Valium and Xanax work great if I can get it, I tell them I don't need it all day or every day, I know beforehand the nights that are going to be tough. Maybe 3 or 4 tops a week so habit forming never felt a problem.

Alcohol is a no go forever.

I addition to everything mentioned a weighted blanket and my dog is a part of my solution. Blowjob kicks it off pretty good :)

Gabapentin works very well for me. Melatonin works but I get a hangover from it. Valium and Xanax work great if I can get it, I tell them I don't need it all day or every day, I know beforehand the nights that are going to be tough. Maybe 3 or 4 tops a week so habit forming never felt a problem.

Alcohol is a no go forever.
Funny name choice :D

I believe NAD+ and precursors have improved my quality of sleep. I feel much more rested upon waking. I've also resumed 4iu of GH. So maybe it's the combination of both.

Didn't read through the entire thread, so sorry if it has already been mentioned, but I like Zopiclone/1/2 tab does it for me.

I now only take it through Friday-Sunday.

Like all sleeping meds, it can be addictive.

Pursue with caution if your not strong enough.

Chip.

I took Trazadone 50mg for the first time last night. Been feeling drowsy all morning. Does this go away over time? I had to delay my work out to regain energy.

I took Trazadone 50mg for the first time last night. Been feeling drowsy all morning. Does this go away over time? I had to delay my work out to regain energy.
Man no bs Trazadone made me feel like shit the following morning after I’d take it. Every single time ! No exceptions. No matter the dose etc. also it really was never effective at making me fall asleep tbh. There’s better stuff imo.

Man no bs Trazadone made me feel like shit the following morning after I’d take it. Every single time ! No exceptions. No matter the dose etc. also it really was never effective at making me fall asleep tbh. There’s better stuff imo.
Yea it's 1:12pm and I am still feeling the grogginess. I am very reluctant to take it again tonight.

Lunesta if I need it. Not great but I guess it gets the job done.

DO NOT mistake it for your thyroid pill and go about your day. You can wake up on the steps of a museum with a cop asking a bunch of stupid questions.

I take Seroquel for its intended purpose. You don’t want to take it for sleep because its side effects are so not worth it for sleep. Please find something else.

I haven't taken trazadone in quite some time, but to avoid grogginess in the morning, I would take 12.5 to 25mg. I remember waking up much more alert while still getting a good night of sleep. The best for me was actually 12.5mg. I know it is low, but this would help me sleep well while waking up refreshed the next morning.

Before giving up on it, you might want to try a lower dose and see how you respond to it. Just some food for thought.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws