over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Sleeping Medication?

Good catch.

OK, just shoot me 🙂

And a 9 is just a 6 upside down 🤔
LMAO! No worries. Psychotropics in this state can only be prescribed by psychiatrists, general practitioners, and dispensaries. I can't I'm not licensed. But even though I'm lowly. I've made my feelings about GP's prescribing psychotropic meds very clear. Psychologists (me) cannot write prescriptions in PA. But a psychiatrist will usually take a psychologist's recommendation.

Daily combo is : Magnesium taurate + melatonin + trazodone + nebivolol (+ cpap 🫁)
(works 95% of nights. Rarely i take a tiny of midazolam)

LMAO! No worries. Psychotropics in this state can only be prescribed by psychiatrists, general practitioners, and dispensaries. I can't I'm not licensed. But even though I'm lowly. I've made my feelings about GP's prescribing psychotropic meds very clear. Psychologists (me) cannot write prescriptions in PA. But a psychiatrist will usually take a psychologist's recommendation.
Can you write a script in any other states?

In CA a NP can write a Rx for psychoactive medications. Had one do it for me.

What medications are you guys using to sleep? I'm sure i'm not the only one here who can't sleep without pharmaceuticals. Melatonin and OTC supplements do jack shit for severe insomnia.

I can't take Melatonin. Gave me horrible nightmares.

Can you write a script in any other states?

In CA a NP can write a Rx for psychoactive medications. Had one do it for me.
I mentioned practitioners. I am no longer licensed and have been retired for years.

1mg of klonopin, Hybrid/Indica dominant, and my CPAP. A nice knob job a few nights a week and Indica does the trick too ;)

1mg of klonopin, Hybrid/Indica dominant, and my CPAP. A nice knob job a few nights a week and Indica does the trick too ;)
I haven't smoked in a couple weeks. Haven't even thought about it until I saw this post. I actually think I'm done with weed. Not sure if it's been my nightly NAD, NMN intake. Will need to research that..

I haven't smoked in a couple weeks. Haven't even thought about it until I saw this post. I actually think I'm done with weed. Not sure if it's been my nightly NAD, NMN intake. Will need to research that..
My bad if I triggered you. I stop weed all together every 6 weeks for 1 week, and find that letting my receptors reset helps. Good luck with your research, but I'd say a little weed here and there isn't a bad thing. I'd take weed over booze any day of the week.

My bad if I triggered you. I stop weed all together every 6 weeks for 1 week, and find that letting my receptors reset helps. Good luck with your research, but I'd say a little weed here and there isn't a bad thing. I'd take weed over booze any day of the week.
No trigger at all. I'm not addicted to weed. I like the focused mood it puts me in. I was just commenting on how weed hasn't even crossed my mind until now. I also don't drink.
I think if I had to claim an addiction it would be rx stims. Add, amph. But even those I haven't touched in forever as they kill my sex drive.
Of course, I'm also addicted to AAS.

No trigger at all. I'm not addicted to weed. I like the focused mood it puts me in. I was just commenting on how weed hasn't even crossed my mind until now.
Got it. I feel you on the focus part of weed too. I work in marketing so the creative aspect of it as well is a win/win.

Klonopin is (oddly enough as its effect lasts for a while on paper) the only benzo that puts me to sleep without making me a retarded zombie the next morning.

Klonopin is (oddly enough as its effect lasts for a while on paper) the only benzo that puts me to sleep without making me a retarded zombie the next morning.
Same with me that's why my Doc prescribed me VS Xanax or Ativan. Xanax would make me wake-up pissed off at most things unless I took another. I'm glad I caught that quickly because, for many, it doesn't getter better.

From my personal experience as a patient of both as a client, and as a student, and an apprentice in psychology, I believe that psychologists are more effective than psychiatrists. A skilled psychologist can provide the same level of care as a psychiatrist, without the need for medication, or at least use medication as a last resort. My psychologist is writing a letter for me to present to the judge this week, to exemplify I am not a candidate for prison anymore. I am truly grateful for the help and support provided by psychologists. They are truly angels in human form.

I am always rooting for you my Polski brother :)

If alcohol was ‘discovered’ today it would be a scheduled drug or at the very least a script required.

Talk to any law enforcement officer and they will tell you something like 80% of all domestic disputes involve alcohol 🙁

If alcohol was ‘discovered’ today it would be a scheduled drug or at the very least a script required.

Talk to any law enforcement officer and they will tell you something like 80% of all domestic disputes involve alcohol 🙁
Could not agree more, and the worst part of it is for those in recovery from booze is it's so socially acceptable. I had a colleague going on 10 years of sobriety on Christmas Eve and he was the last one at the office. Fed-X guy came with a gift from a client, bottle of Goose steering at him in the face. Relapse, and progressively booze picks up where you left off. I got a call Christmas Day from one of his family member's...so went to the office on the floor blacked out and looked like the scene from the Movie "Flight" (great movie) at the end with Denzel a mess. I think alcoholics have it worst in many ways than say an opioid addict. It's readily available, socially acceptable, moreover in your late 40s it's not just 1 day out of pocket, but many. Happy to say that I don't miss those days. Great point brother.

Could not agree more, and the worst part of it is for those in recovery from booze is it's so socially acceptable. I had a colleague going on 10 years of sobriety on Christmas Eve and he was the last one at the office. Fed-X guy came with a gift from a client, bottle of Goose steering at him in the face. Relapse, and progressively booze picks up where you left off. I got a call Christmas Day from one of his family member's...so went to the office on the floor blacked out and looked like the scene from the Movie "Flight" (great movie) at the end with Denzel a mess. I think alcoholics have it worst in many ways than say an opioid addict. It's readily available, socially acceptable, moreover in your late 40s it's not just 1 day out of pocket, but many. Happy to say that I don't miss those days. Great point brother.
Flight is an underrated film.

Alcohol, the only ‘drug’ that people encourage you to take.

Believe me, am not anti-alcohol, far from it. Do what you want do in a safe place just do not drive and endanger other.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131