over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FDA! Here we go again!

JJ-INSANE1

Banned
Fuck this country in the ass!
Say goodbye to all your "legal" vitamin shop supplements

FDA warns against body-building products claiming steroids

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/07/28/body.building.steroids/index.html

"Over the past two years, the agency said, it has received five adverse reports directly related to the named products, including serious liver injury. While there were no reports of acute liver failure or death, it said, there were hospitalizations.

Ok... now look at this chart :

http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/30

Notice lil ol Aspirin - "Each year, use of NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) accounts for an estimated 7,600 deaths and 76,000 hospitalizations in the United States." (NSAIDs include aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, diclofenac, ketoprofen, and tiaprofenic acid.)"

Oh my oh my ........ "the land of the free" ?

FUCK i have to take another blood pressure med.

Unfortunately the FDA makes all the big STEROID claims after they review a product and say its NOT on the up and up...although LEGALLY it is.

LG Sciences has the feds raid their places with guns drawn! WHAT THE HELL? Like they were some threat? Dangerous? Stupid.

JJInsane, I watch the news with my dad some mornings and feel your pain!

My blood pressure spikes and I am pissed for a couple hours. That's why I only watch the news "some" mornings! lol. It seems like there is this big push right now by people who think they know what's best for everyone.

Our government freaks me out. Signing bills into law that they don't even read. If you wrote a book about a government/ country where things like that happened, no one would believe it.

Think about it guys, what is the problem with health care? It is the high cost of Pharmacy Drugs, some of the richest corporations in the world. FDA and drug companies agendas are to take all drugs from over the counter and charge you an outrageous price. EX: A recent script for my daughter, $700 here, $70 in Canada. There lies the problem, greed.

marijuana standing strong with no deaths :cool:

I don't smoke pot, nor condone it, but have to agree. Here in CA, we should legalize it and tax it for the state budget problems. Less health risks than alcohol.

I don't smoke pot, nor condone it, but have to agree. Here in CA, we should legalize it and tax it for the state budget problems. Less health risks than alcohol.

i think for bodybuilding is much better doesnt hinder ur progress like alchohol makes you eat more when your bulking and helps keep u sane when ur getting close to show time as for people getting their blood pressure up about the fda yea it sucks they are always trying to control us but fuck them we get dvds tax free so fuck them

Think about it guys, what is the problem with health care? It is the high cost of Pharmacy Drugs, some of the richest corporations in the world. FDA and drug companies agendas are to take all drugs from over the counter and charge you an outrageous price. EX: A recent script for my daughter, $700 here, $70 in Canada. There lies the problem, greed.

We were denied numerous times coverage because of my epilepsy. So I dont take the meds that cost over $400 a month out of pocket. Nice huh? And they treat supplement companies like criminals.

i agree also. i dont smoke pot, never have. pot is pretty harmless, no one dies from it, no one gets all mesed up and robs liquor stores to get some 'bud' if people want to smoke it let them, and tax it like cigarettes.

besdies cigarette smoke smells like staight 100 year old wolf pussy. pot smoke doesnt smell bad at all.

Well, obviously you've never smelled wolf pussy, Stewie.

i agree also. i dont smoke pot, never have. pot is pretty harmless, no one dies from it, no one gets all mesed up and robs liquor stores to get some 'bud' if people want to smoke it let them, and tax it like cigarettes.

besdies cigarette smoke smells like staight 100 year old wolf pussy. pot smoke doesnt smell bad at all.

Don't knock it till you try it, brother.

:)

The bottom line is this:The FDA is just getting warmed up. The worst it yet to come.Peace.

there was a guy on this board who posted blood work after some otc steroid and he had some of the worst levels i've ever seen. and you know the guy at GNC or vitamin shop etc. are telling these kids you'll be fine. totally harmless. i gotta take the FDA's side on this.

i tried one of these otc sups and my blood pressure hit the ceiling. and i took 1/3rd of the maximum dose. there was no warning of blood pressure increase on the bottle. one of the dumbest things i've done... fyi product was tren-x

don't get me wrong, aspirin, acetaminophen, and other otc meds are dangerous too. whether its bigger warning labels, making them prescription or public education something has to be done

Last edited:
What's next? Mandatory vaccinations?

Problem is with the FDA not drug companies. The FDA with its zillions of regulations and 7 years or so to bring a drug to market is a large reason of high cost of drugs. Drug companies have to spend large amounts of money just to get a drug approved. Also, the drug industry is the #1 industry in putting money back into r&d so that the next life saving drug will be developed. It's mostly r&d and regulation that we're paying for, not greed. And what is greed any way? Im sure you're not greedy, right. It's always the other guy who is. Oh, and don't forget who own the drug companies...the individual who own stock, pension funds, 401k's... all of us on this board have benefitted in some way from drug companies making a profit.

It's not really recommended.

how do you smoke wolf pussy anyhow??

The whole scene ends badly for the wolf and the smoker. No not good at all.;action-sm

Problem is with the FDA not drug companies. The FDA with its zillions of regulations and 7 years or so to bring a drug to market is a large reason of high cost of drugs. Drug companies have to spend large amounts of money just to get a drug approved. Also, the drug industry is the #1 industry in putting money back into r&d so that the next life saving drug will be developed. It's mostly r&d and regulation that we're paying for, not greed. And what is greed any way? Im sure you're not greedy, right. It's always the other guy who is. Oh, and don't forget who own the drug companies...the individual who own stock, pension funds, 401k's... all of us on this board have benefited in some way from drug companies making a profit.

If that's the case, then how can the exact same drug (Maker and everything) be offered for less in Canada?

I can understand passing the costs and research and development off on the customer, but there is a huge price difference in the drug from one country to the other. Also how can these pharmacies now offer so many drugs (30 days supply) for like $4, when they used to charge a mint for the same drugs prior. This whole prescription deal is really screwed up and something smells really fishy with this whole mess. We're getting screwed, I'm just not sure by who. I'm pretty sure one of the screwers are the pharmacies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws