over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feel Better on Prop

bomb401

Registered
Why is this? I can do any amount of any long ester and feel horrible no matter what AI dose I use. On Prop I barely need an AI and feel like 10 times the energy and strength even just at like 100mg eod. Anyone else get this?

Agreed, I feel the same. I think your body has to process the compound longer leading to dealing with sides longer.

I like prop better too, I would imagine it has to do with the elevation of blood test levels for shorter intermittent spikes vs longer wavelength elevations on long esters.

I switched back to prop. Now back on 100ed and 100ed trenA. Does make me feel better and less water weight.

Agree! Feel and look better! Unless Tren is envolved then; Look great and feel angry! :rolleyes: What a delima!

Feel the exact same way.

I use only prop. End of story.

I try to stick to shorter ester compounds. Just means I have to pin every other day. For me, Prop is always the base of a cycle.

I like short esters too. Just kinda get burned out on pinning ed or eod.

Prop all the way... Love the short acting esters.. Much easier to time peaks and valleys.

Pinning often, just part of the game..

Icing on the cake is gear w/ no BA/BB.... makes it even smoother.

Prop has hurt like HELL in the past! Anyone tgat wants to pm me a sponsor with painless, real prop, feel free:eek:

I've actually never used prop, but am planning on switching to it next time because of the good things I hear.

The common argument though, is that when people use prop they end up using a lot less of a weekly dose, so they get less sides.

Don't know if anyone can comment on that.

Some of the possible reasons many guys respond better to prop than longer esters like cyp and enanthate include:

1] Prop's higher concentration of test by comparison. Given ester weights prop will yield around 82-83% actual aas compound compared to 69-72% with cyp or enan. So 500mg of each yields a moderate bit more with prop.

2] Someone mentioned needing less prop to produce the same or better results than with longer esters. So in light of what was said in point #1 so will even say that 500mg of prop is better for them than say 750mg of cyp. So even taking the ester weight out you still get more total test with 750cyp than 500prop. So why would prop be better? I will speculate in the following points but for now lets just say many including myself notice this to be a plain truth.

3] Many people improve their dosing frequency for more stable levels which both reduces sides and improves results. Many people dose prop ED and few go longer than EOD. Whereas many will only do cyp or enan twice a week. Now yes it is a longer ester but still more frequent pins will always reduce conversion to e2 and keep levels more stable. Its the reason I hit my test enan either ED or at worst EOD.

4] The higher % bodyfat you are the better prop will treat you. Single digits won't matter much with longer esters but someone who is say 15% or certainly higher will respond better moderately better to prop. Lots of speculation as to the why; its not important here to get into that. What is undeniably is the fatter you are the more recommended prop is over enan or cyp.

Without question there are other individualized factors but this at least gives some of the method behind the madness

I love prop. Within 2-3 weeks of switching to prop from cyp, I look harder, sex drive is up, and water retention down. I am always around 6% BF even in offseason. So that little adjustment makes me look tighter and leaner. Love the stuff

I also agree.

When I'm on Prop I'm full of energy even when running Tren. I just have to be careful whose Prop I use cause it hurts me a lot.

When I run any other Test I always get Test Flu when I start the first 2 or so weeks. Also long ester Test make me a bit lazy and very sleepy.

I don't even feel like I'm on juice unless I'm using prop. Hell I don't even want to go to the gym unless I'm on test prop. I use pharmacy grade stuff too so I know the long ester stuff isn't bunk. I don't know if the body has an individual set of enzymes/esterases that metabolize different esters and I may be lacking one or something? I just feel like I'm taking estrogen if it is anything but test prop.

I apologize to post in a very old thread but i just had a question for bomb.
When do you feel the test prop? as in sex drive , agression or you know that you taking something and do you feel it very first shot? or you can feel it in a week or 2?

also bro for some reason on this forum when you send a pm there no pop up that shows that you have pm so no one checks em. i sent you some pm's bro! thanks! please answer theme peace

feel everything instantly on prop feel nothing on long esters of test. i respond well to 19 nors and virtually every other compound tho

sounds good bro!!!! seems even better then suspension that you feel instantly!!!
lol you must have been very frusrated and depressed like me when you were using long esters as they made you feel even worst. how did you finally figure this out? just out of curiousity tried prop?

so bro you get your prop from the pharmacy or compunded pharma? and how much is it asin the price and how much do you take, you can pm me this info bro.

Last edited:
also did you use ug test prop before ever? if so did you repond to it the same way? just wanna make sure the pharmacy dident do anything special to the prop that would make it work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws