over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female bodybuilding dropped from Olympia

Get rid of bikini. My opinion and nothing more.

It's honestly pointless, and serves no purpose in the fitness community.
And that "suck my ass from behind" pose.
Really?

Couldn't agree more.

I think bikini is fine, as long as they get rid of the lame poses(same with physique)

For the men's physique; I guess they couldn't deal with woman walking around with more mass then themselves.
Go try and be a Abercrombie model and leave bodybuilding to the ones with real dedication. Take your board shorts and get off the stage. Go hit some real leg training and come back when you to display a real bodybuilding physique.

LMFAO... Yawn.... Not everybody wants to look like a gorilla..

This is so ridiculous.. all because a bunch of muscle worshipping pervert judges (if you are in the know, you know who they are) can't reject the freaky women physiques and demonstrate to the women what a winning female BB physique should look like.

Better options:
Drug testing for women
Weight limit
New judges commissioned for this event

Womens BB is a great sport, support the few that do it at our local shows.

This is so ridiculous.. all because a bunch of muscle worshipping pervert judges (if you are in the know, you know who they are) can't reject the freaky women physiques and demonstrate to the women what a winning female BB physique should look like.

Better options:
Drug testing for women
Weight limit
New judges commissioned for this event

Womens BB is a great sport, support the few that do it at our local shows.

It's not about drug testing. People just aren't interested in women's bodybuilding. There is no market for that division and the IFBB isn't making money from it anymore.

Last edited:
It's not about drug testing. People just aren't interested in women's bodybuilding. There is no market for that division and the IFBB isn't making money from it anymore.

I agree it's all about the money.

People seem to be making a comparison that this got dropped to be replaced by Physique/bikini divisions.

I might be wrong but I thought I read this was actually being replaced by some type of pole dancing competition

Eh...

I was closing in on a 600deadlift in less than 3 years of training, and I train legs pretty hard.

Sorry I'm not into taking 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10grams of gear or gh or insulin or peptides. I guess you're the "real man" around here right? Real men take 10grams of gear.......

/rolls eyes

Im not against physique.. but let me just put my two cents in here.. that division is nothing more than a place for dude who dont train their legs...plain and simple. You can tell me anything on this board you want to tell me...

"bro.. I live a ton three times a week with my legs... I SWEAR!"

but when you step on that stage with twigs, and cover them up with long shorts.... shut the fuck up.

As for females in competition, if there is no money in it, it goes away. Look at the WNBA for an example. no intrest = no competition.

and if the IFBB add pole dancing .....shame on women for letting that happen. Dont cry about equality when you let shit like that happen.

People seem to be making a comparison that this got dropped to be replaced by Physique/bikini divisions.

I might be wrong but I thought I read this was actually being replaced by some type of pole dancing competition

Hehe.....would'nt surprise me if they added pole dancing. First bikini and now maybe pole dancing? Strippers will be showing up for comps. Can't complain I guess, nice to watch but if there is any integrity left in this industry it will be zero after this. What's next I wonder....lap dancing comps? :D

My mistake, I looked it back up its the arnold that got pole dancing added not olympia.

“‘Pole dancing’, which has its origins in seedy male sex clubs, will debut at the 2014 Arnold Sports Festival in Ohio, adding insult to injury for the Female Bodybuilders whose sport has been axed.

**broken link removed**

If they add pole dancing to the olympia it would be a disgrace. How ridiculous...id be so embarrassed to bring my family to one of these things now. Pole dancing, bikini "stick your butt out pose", throw in a few stupid robot dancing thing some guys do...And any legitimacy of competitive bodybuilding being a sport goes out the window.how many parents would allow their kids to watch? ZERO integrity. It sucks to be a bodybuilder training all your life tonfianlly qualify for the olympia, the. to the share the stage with some strippers or bikini girls.

Last edited:
Alina Popa sure is going to be upset.

What makes a female want to be a bodybuilder? Honestly her breast are completely gone...it looks a man. It always names me laugh when they wear make up, it's like a last attempt to hold on the little femininity remaining

What makes a female want to be a bodybuilder? Honestly her breast are completely gone...it looks a man. It always names me laugh when they wear make up, it's like a last attempt to hold on the little femininity remaining

Same thing as men.

Same thing as men.

Nope. Men aren't taking female hormones and basically having a sex change to compete.

Women bodybuilders are taking male hormones and destroying their feminine traits.

HUGE difference.

Nope. Men aren't taking female hormones and basically having a sex change to compete.

Women bodybuilders are taking male hormones and destroying their feminine traits.

HUGE difference.

Reason are the same is my point. Insecurity, vanity, addicting type personalities or tendencies, constant need for attention.

HUGE difference.

Exactly. Losing your breasts, growing a micro penis,deep voice, facial hair? Lol yep it's still "female". Some of then get this "boyish" look to their body's. Just overall freakin werid, that's why they cut this crap from the olympia lol

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner