over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Female friend cycle

socialdfan

Registered
A female friend of mine wants to run 8 weeks Anavar/DNP at 10mg-20mg/250mg per day. I think the var is appropriate but I swear there was past concern about females and DNP. Thoughts?

I think the issue with females and DNP was that they were way more likely to get glaucoma but I think that is a myth that has been debunked.

That said , I don't think it's needed.
A very good diet and training will work great , adding in anavar will definitely help and allow a deeper calorie restriction with less chance of muscle wasting.

Everyone can do what they want but if it was my friend certain things would influence my opinion on the subject. The main thing is how serious is she about the gym? Does she want to compete? Is she just fat and wants to lose weight? Has she trained hard for a long period of time or is it all new to her?

I don't see an issue with DNP at all as long as the dose is kept low and I would recommend no more than 250mg. I would also limit her cycle duration to about 4 weeks and not 8 weeks. Obviously many will think oh no dnp that is so bad but it's not really. But I would only give my approval to a friend to use it if they were actually serious about training and nutrition. Obviously many will think you just need to diet but you could state similar things about all the things we use.

The thing that stands out is the 20mg avar and if she has never used it I would recommend much lower. Generally girls are fine on low doses of avar but some still have issues. For a 1st cycle I would recommend 5mg and no more than 10mg. That should be plenty if the avar is gtg. If she responds well she could try 20mg in a future cycle but I wouldn't recommend over that amount ever.

She should start with less DNP, the girls I've heard who use it take 200-250 every 2 days, or if she can dose her capsules, start with 100 mg a day for a week, and then increase or maintain.

Just advise her to not take any drugs. Help her help herself stay a female. Even low dose anavar isn't great for femininity imo
My wife has ran low dose var multiple times. She still looks like a woman. Sides are minimal and seem to dissipate when she discontinues use.

My wife has ran low dose var multiple times. She still looks like a woman. Sides are minimal and seem to dissipate when she discontinues use.
fair enough. I have an extremely small sample size of 2 and maybe they weren't telling me the truth, but I noticed some masculinity to them that is not normal with regular women. Again, I can't be 100% sure they were just taking anavar...

Thanks everyone. In the end it is her decision I just wanted to throw more thoughts at her in addition to her own research.

fair enough. I have an extremely small sample size of 2 and maybe they weren't telling me the truth, but I noticed some masculinity to them that is not normal with regular women. Again, I can't be 100% sure they were just taking anavar...
Did it make their voices deeper?

Did it make their voices deeper?
yeah a little, just coarser in general...just kind of conducted themselves more "manly" like the way they talked and walked - I don't know how to describe it. Kind of troubling, but I'm a "live and let live" kind of person, so whatever they want to do, its not like its hurting anybody.

They both also were not bodybuilders, but competitive climbers. The only times I've discussed AAS with anybody that I don't know extremely well the topic has always been the same one: acquiring it for them. I just shake my head these days if I'm asked (which is seldom because I rarely leave my house unless to travel or go to a job site lol)

Why no DNP? Do you have reasons or just following the fear monger anti DNP crowd?
Taken from another board...

WEEK 1 !!!!

It worked straight after the 3rd day. I've started to sweat a lot and my appetite where almost gone. The sweat was one official SIDE EFFECT that was multiple times written down in some forums but about losing my appetite was a placebo effect. Then the weekend was over and I already lost 2 kg.

!!!!! SIDE INFORMATION !!!!!!
At that time I was at my parents place in GERMANY because of some family issues, I'm currently living in Denmark but because I'm under 25 I'm still insured over my parents.

AT THE WHOLE TIME I DRANK EVERY DAY A SHIT LOT OF WATER!!!

WEEK 2 !!!!

After my first week and already these quick results I discussed with my Partner who was in Denmark at that time, if I should higher the dosage and start taking two capsules because everything is going well. We've agreed on and take it how we've planned it and I started straight with two capsules a day!!

WEEK 2 / SECOND DAY !!!!

It didn't took too long to wait for the next side effects. In the night already before I gof NO SLEEP AT ALL I sweated so much and my breathing rhythm changed. I had a hard time speaking and breathing at the same time and headaches. So I stayed awake until the second day but I kept continuing with the DNP..

Already in the afternoon of the SECOND DAY I've could barley talk full sentences and had a even harder time breathing and my heart was beating very very fast. After Dinner I took my LAST Capsule DNP.

After a long discussion with my Parents, they brought me to the hospital.

HOSPITAL

Finally arrived in the hospital they measured straight my pulse and took me immediately in the emergency department. From that point I've had a hard time remembering how everything happens and what exactly.

FIRST: My body temperature was so extremely high that if my system would not cool down in the next two hours I would die on organ failure. That includes heart, liver and kidney!!! There was in between a point where my heart stopped at all and they had to reanimated me.

NEXT: They've had to put me in a coma after doing some reasearch what might could help asap. They had to put me in a COOLING SUIT (where they're could control the minus degrees) to try to cool me down. And see if they could get me stable somehow.

AND THEY COULD AFTER 7 DAYS !!!!

But my Organ function was because of the high poisoning still not capable of working by itself. So I've had to stay for almost 3,5 weeks in a coma on machines.

After my body showed some signs for getting better and my blood pressure and the poisoning rate in my blood where going down they woke me up.

Ive had to stay in the Hospital for 2 Months of rehabilitation and bringing my heart,liver and kidney back on a working track.

DIAGNOSE: The capsules that I've took had a very high dosage of clear Dinitrophenol. I've poisoned myself even quicker by higher the dosage. I've had a organ failure and burned myself from the inside out.

AFTER: I've had to learn walk and balance my body correctly, I have to go every month to my doctor and take blood samples etc. Also I start to lose a dramatic amount of hair because of the stress that I've had. My weight now is around 60,5 kg.

CONCLUSION

I've almost or however you wanna say it.. died. Because of my own fault, because I could not find enough cons or that maked sense to me for using DNP or not.
Today I'm fighting against nightmares because of that unnecessary experience.
Everything changed after that some to negative but also a lot to positive : I appreciate life more, I'm fighting more, the relationship to my parents changed, the relationship to myself changed.

Now I even wanna become more a better version of myself and make myself stronger in my mind and my physics. I couldn't reach my personal goal because I didn't took it serious.

Now I'm focused and day by day I'm reaching my goal and getting better and learning more about the natural way of getting in a better shape.

BUT THIS IS ONLY MY STORY AND EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT AND HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION.

BUT MY WISH WITH THIS IS TO INSPIRE PEOPLE
TO THINK A LOT ABOUT THEIR NEXT STEP AND WHAT IT CAN CAUSE THEM.

DNP works very well but, it's absolutely poison. I'm not going to kill myself or my partner to look better. Small amount of var. I've personally seen dozens of women with almost zero sides, if they take it easy! My girl got insane results from 2iu GH with no anabolic besides GH

Taken from another board...

WEEK 1 !!!!

It worked straight after the 3rd day. I've started to sweat a lot and my appetite where almost gone. The sweat was one official SIDE EFFECT that was multiple times written down in some forums but about losing my appetite was a placebo effect. Then the weekend was over and I already lost 2 kg.

!!!!! SIDE INFORMATION !!!!!!
At that time I was at my parents place in GERMANY because of some family issues, I'm currently living in Denmark but because I'm under 25 I'm still insured over my parents.

AT THE WHOLE TIME I DRANK EVERY DAY A SHIT LOT OF WATER!!!

WEEK 2 !!!!

After my first week and already these quick results I discussed with my Partner who was in Denmark at that time, if I should higher the dosage and start taking two capsules because everything is going well. We've agreed on and take it how we've planned it and I started straight with two capsules a day!!

WEEK 2 / SECOND DAY !!!!

It didn't took too long to wait for the next side effects. In the night already before I gof NO SLEEP AT ALL I sweated so much and my breathing rhythm changed. I had a hard time speaking and breathing at the same time and headaches. So I stayed awake until the second day but I kept continuing with the DNP..

Already in the afternoon of the SECOND DAY I've could barley talk full sentences and had a even harder time breathing and my heart was beating very very fast. After Dinner I took my LAST Capsule DNP.

After a long discussion with my Parents, they brought me to the hospital.

HOSPITAL

Finally arrived in the hospital they measured straight my pulse and took me immediately in the emergency department. From that point I've had a hard time remembering how everything happens and what exactly.

FIRST: My body temperature was so extremely high that if my system would not cool down in the next two hours I would die on organ failure. That includes heart, liver and kidney!!! There was in between a point where my heart stopped at all and they had to reanimated me.

NEXT: They've had to put me in a coma after doing some reasearch what might could help asap. They had to put me in a COOLING SUIT (where they're could control the minus degrees) to try to cool me down. And see if they could get me stable somehow.

AND THEY COULD AFTER 7 DAYS !!!!

But my Organ function was because of the high poisoning still not capable of working by itself. So I've had to stay for almost 3,5 weeks in a coma on machines.

After my body showed some signs for getting better and my blood pressure and the poisoning rate in my blood where going down they woke me up.

Ive had to stay in the Hospital for 2 Months of rehabilitation and bringing my heart,liver and kidney back on a working track.

DIAGNOSE: The capsules that I've took had a very high dosage of clear Dinitrophenol. I've poisoned myself even quicker by higher the dosage. I've had a organ failure and burned myself from the inside out.

AFTER: I've had to learn walk and balance my body correctly, I have to go every month to my doctor and take blood samples etc. Also I start to lose a dramatic amount of hair because of the stress that I've had. My weight now is around 60,5 kg.

CONCLUSION

I've almost or however you wanna say it.. died. Because of my own fault, because I could not find enough cons or that maked sense to me for using DNP or not.
Today I'm fighting against nightmares because of that unnecessary experience.
Everything changed after that some to negative but also a lot to positive : I appreciate life more, I'm fighting more, the relationship to my parents changed, the relationship to myself changed.

Now I even wanna become more a better version of myself and make myself stronger in my mind and my physics. I couldn't reach my personal goal because I didn't took it serious.

Now I'm focused and day by day I'm reaching my goal and getting better and learning more about the natural way of getting in a better shape.

BUT THIS IS ONLY MY STORY AND EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT AND HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION.

BUT MY WISH WITH THIS IS TO INSPIRE PEOPLE
TO THINK A LOT ABOUT THEIR NEXT STEP AND WHAT IT CAN CAUSE THEM.
So that guy had bad symptoms but he still took the DNP ..he’s a moron..

If you’re an idiot; don’t run DNP but if you’re doing it safely.. you’ll get great results.
I love DNP, potent, and like any other drugs if it’s used wrong, it’s fatal.

So that guy had bad symptoms but he still took the DNP ..he’s a moron..

If you’re an idiot; don’t run DNP but if you’re doing it safely.. you’ll get great results.
I love DNP, potent, and like any other drugs if it’s used wrong, it’s fatal.
Sounds like the caps might have been overdosed. Not much a user can do it the caps are overdosed. I don't think you can put all of the blame on the user in this situation other than the fact that they took it to begin with.

Sounds like the caps might have been overdosed. Not much a user can do it the caps are overdosed. I don't think you can put all of the blame on the user in this situation other than the fact that they took it to begin with.
Every sponsor has reviews.. plus the guy couldn’t even talk and STILL TOOK A PILL OF DNP ... wtf

A bad protocol and overdosed capsules. The drug is not the problem.

I would kill to lose my appetite while I run it.

Every sponsor has reviews.. plus the guy couldn’t even talk and STILL TOOK A PILL OF DNP ... wtf
Definitely shouldn't have done that, but a lot of guys on this board do stuff they shouldn't. When you are young you think nothing really bad is ever going to happen to you. I hope this person learned their lesson. The story reminds me of Little Slice's experience though the cause of the overdose is different. To me, if something is this powerful then nobody should be taking it at all. That's my opinion. There is a reason that it was pulled from the market a long time ago.

"In 1938 the American Food and Drug Agency issued a statement saying DNP was “extremely dangerous and not fit for human consumption”.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws