over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally did it!

stevo78

Newbies
I took the plunge into the world of tren a today. I plan on doing 100mg eod along with 100mg of test prop eod. Its my first run with both compounds and Im wondering when will I know whether I can hack it or not. Im not a bitch and have a high tolerance for discomfort, but have no idea what Im in for. If I do get a gyno flare up what should I run for the prolactin. I have armidex for the estro. Is there any way to tell which one is causing gyno. I will be adding proviron within a week and was hoping that would keep my levels in check without using the armidex. Thanks for any and all input.

oh boy...

I took the plunge into the world of tren a today. I plan on doing 100mg eod along with 100mg of test prop eod. Its my first run with both compounds and Im wondering when will I know whether I can hack it or not. Im not a bitch and have a high tolerance for discomfort, but have no idea what Im in for. If I do get a gyno flare up what should I run for the prolactin. I have armidex for the estro. Is there any way to tell which one is causing gyno. I will be adding proviron within a week and was hoping that would keep my levels in check without using the armidex. Thanks for any and all input.

all of the bold statements worry me.
hopefully this is not your first time to run TEST just your first run with PROP...? otherwise, i would advise you to use test by itself first before ever adding tren. IF you have side effects with tren most likely they will not be prolactin related.
in 2-3 weeks i would look for sides like: hot flashes (especially at night), increased blood pressure, increased aggression, profuse sweating at night, difficulty sleeping...

i would never use tren unless competing. even then its questionable. harsh drug with many sides to run "just for fun." IMO -JS

Yikes

I thought this was a good news thread.....a feel good breakthrough thread.........an inspiring thread..............so we are celebrating a run on a new compound...... yeaaaaaaaa whohooooooo

I have run just as many cycles as everyone else, just never these two compounds. I always went with longer esters. I do not respond well to any other test so Im giving prop a go. It was just a couple of simple questions, If you dont want to answer, find something else to do with your time.

My advice

I have run just as many cycles as everyone else, just never these two compounds. I always went with longer esters. I do not respond well to any other test so Im giving prop a go. It was just a couple of simple questions, If you dont want to answer, find something else to do with your time.

Not sure where you live but you talk about what drugs you are using on here......be carefull.....

I thought this was a good news thread.....a feel good breakthrough thread.........an inspiring thread..............so we are celebrating a run on a new compound...... yeaaaaaaaa whohooooooo

oh phil, your such a party pooper!:D

attaboy

proud of you bro

Here we go with all the ignorance. It was a simple thread with some simple questions. You guys need a life if this is what you do with your time. Now only the pro's should be using tren?? Thats a new one. Like it is okay to do more harm to your body because you may profit from it. Yeah, that makes alot of sense. I havnt come here flamming anyone, or posting anything that would put anyones security in jepordy.

Last edited:
?

Here we go with all the ignorance. It was a simple thread with some simple questions. You guys need a life if this is what you do with your time.

What are we ignorant about? You asked a naked ass fucking stupid question....what is causing the estrogen???? You really asked how to tell which one when you use both at the same time? How the heck are we supposed to answer that question? That is ignorance right there.......

Once my sides started, they subsided within 5 days. If you enjoy sleeping then it most likely isn't for you.

not all bro ... not all unfortunately

Forgot to ask you... your appointment is for tomorrow (well, later today) if I'm not mistaken?

Forgot to ask you... your appointment is for tomorrow (well, later today) if I'm not mistaken?

yeaaaah buddy if I arrive early enough Ill call you and we will have a drink if you have time :)

yeaaaah buddy if I arrive early enough Ill call you and we will have a drink if you have time :)

I can even drive you there as I've already been once with Mel for her boobs... lol :p :eek:

What time is your appointment schedulded?

I would definitely use an AI directly from day one.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member