over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle Advice - Please advise

210lbs, 12% bf and 5''11.

I've got access to pharma grade Primo depot, via Bayer labs. I'll also be running a moderate dose of Test Enth alongside.

The dosages will be as follows:

The primo will be run at 600mg/week, where the Test Enth will be ran alongside at 300mgs/week.

Now I appreciate that Primo is expensive, and a 'high cost to effectiveness ratio', compared to other compounds, blady-blady-blaaaa, BUT I've made my mind up that this is idyllic for my first time cycle.

I've bought in bulk and got 100 amps of the primo (1ml amp=100mg primo), and so appreciate that this may well involve a lot of pinning.
And this leads me onto my first question:

I've got the 2ml syringes and will be shooting in the glutes with the blue 23g pins (drawing with 21s), so for best effective dosing (with the Primo being a long-ester,) is it best practice to split the doses twice per week - pinning every three days (i.e 2ml (200mgs) Monday, 3ml (300mgs) Thursday)?

And also the same question to you chaps with regards the best dosing split on the Test Enth - with that too being a long ester, is it again best advised to split the 300mgs into 2x shots at 150mgs E3D also?

Again, this following statement might cause controversy and dismay amongst many, BUT I'm running for 18 weeks.

Although I will of course have adex on hand (been advised Letro is a better shout, but am not a strong advocate with its higher E2 suppression), I doubt that it will come into play much at all (if any) with Primo hardly aromatising, and with the Test being intentionally capped at a level (300mgs) to just keep everything downstairs ticking over.

I appreciate I will still experience shutdown of my HPTA, but that it won't be comparatively anywhere near as severe as, for example, a more heavily dosed combo of test/tren.

I've also got HCG on hand and will be running on final two weeks of this run.
Should I consider running this from the offset though due the the long extent of this cycle? (Some of the old timers make reference to HCG, through helping maintain functionality of the balls/testicles/GRAPES (my case ) that it equates to approx.a 100mg of what would be an exogenous amount of test?) Ludicrous as though I'm sure this may sound, there is somewhere a study which supports this theory).

I understand training and nutrition well, HOWEVER as I may be demonstrating this may well not transcend to my understanding of PED protocols, so please guide me, teach me, take me under your wing!

And with that, that's not an invitation to say, 'no we won't teach you, you're clearly a novice, go and read up more, you mug!' because I'm not.
Just please give me constructive criticism based on the provision that I'm a stubborn little fcuker that has made up his mind on the cycle he wants to do as his first, but that he just wants best practise on the ways in which to split doses, run the AI alongside for that specific dosage with lastly, clarity on whether it's a go idea to run HCG throughout the course/leave it to the end/ OR EVEN not bother at all.

Thanks, and much appreciated.:D

you received good advice from most others.

the only thing of value I might add is pin more often, regardless of ester I pin on the same schedule.

why not just shoot eod or only on training days?

I have found it best to always pin pre workout and if possible into a muscle I will train that day.

not a fan of hcg, there are other ways of accomplishing similar but there are good things about it too.

Dude just ask how often to inject test and primo, and should hcg be used alongside... no need to type all that useless shit lol!

Use 25g not 23... pin 3 times a week, load test and primo into each shot, yea use hcg too...

I'm a right rambler ;) It's us Brits - will take any opportunity to showcase our elaborate and grammatically correct use of the English language to you Yanks.

You guys over the pond might do things bigger and better, but you are all about taking shortcuts ;) but then isn't that really what I was proposing with this cycle? Hypocrisy as its finest, e.g.?!

Thanks to all for the input, especially FutureFreak for backing me up :D menacing beard you've got there dude!

I see you typing useless shit all the time! What's wrong with this guy typing his proposed plan of action to do things? What's wrong with that? Isn't this forum meant for people to come on here and socially interact with other experienced or not experienced bodybuilders/power lifters/ athletes. Does anyone remember there first cycle and how many questions they might have asked a certain buddy until you were blue in the face. I think everyone should stop fucking with him like that and help him. Concrete gave him some solid advice. I agree with concrete but we know there is an 85% chance he won't listen to that advice so plan B in my eyes would be to critique his cycle.
I'd say 250-500test wkly and nothing else, save the primo for later on in your journey. Run the test for 15weeks.
250-500 test, weeks 1-15
Hcg 500ius e4d week 8-18
Nolvadex 20mg ed week 12-18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, my dude.

I've got all pharma test and Primo, and I think really in hindsight the biggest attraction with the Primo was a combination of the fact that it's a relatively low androgenic compound and that it was Arnie's favoured cycle back in the day.

Simply discovering that gave me an almighty boner :star-w:rs

BUT, I'm going to stick with your advice. I've had my arm twisted, and my health and state-of-mind may very well be thankful for it.

Test-E @ 250mg/week, Future :)

With regards aromosin, what's best? To start running it ONLY when I first get estrogenic sides, or is it your opinion to run it from the offset regardless?
And also, at what dosages? Appreciate though that it is person specific.

PS - Although I respect the beard, are you at all worried that your being watched under the Counter Terroism Bill by the good ol' CIA?

Where I'm from, they shoot you with a taser for even being so bold as to sport a moustache :banghead: fcuking ISIS.

Last edited:
you received good advice from most others.

the only thing of value I might add is pin more often, regardless of ester I pin on the same schedule.

why not just shoot eod or only on training days?

I have found it best to always pin pre workout and if possible into a muscle I will train that day.

not a fan of hcg, there are other ways of accomplishing similar but there are good things about it too.

I just like that it prevents your balls from potentially shrinking to the size of raisins, and that it makes recovery during PCT potentially easier.

Would you kindly elaborate on the cons? Thanks.

Thank you, my dude.

I've got all pharma test and Primo, and I think really in hindsight the biggest attraction with the Primo was a combination of the fact that it's a relatively low androgenic compound and that it was Arnie's favoured cycle back in the day.

Simply discovering that gave me an almighty boner :star-w:rs

BUT, I'm going to stick with your advice. I've had my arm twisted, and my health and state-of-mind may very well be thankful for it.

Test-E @ 250mg/week, Future :)

With regards aromosin, what's best? To start running it ONLY when I first get estrogenic sides, or is it your opinion to run it from the offset regardless?

And also, at what dosages? Appreciate though that it is person specific.

PS - Although I respect the beard, are you at all worried that your being watched under the Counter Terroism Bill by the good ol' CIA?

Where I'm from, they shoot you with a taser for even being so bold as to sport a moustache :banghead: fcuking ISIS.

I don't think you need aromasin, I think something more mild like nolva would be better. As far as the beard where I'm from haha people shoot you from the front porch if they don't know you and your stepping foot on there land. Beards are normal

I don't think you need aromasin, I think something more mild like nolva would be better. As far as the beard where I'm from haha people shoot you from the front porch if they don't know you and your stepping foot on there land. Beards are normal

Wow Are you fucking serious ? Take Nolva instead of an AI ???? LMAO

OP do not listen to this cat, he doesn't know what the fuck is talking about... Take Arimidex or Aromasin.... .5mg E3D of Adex

Wow Are you fucking serious ? Take Nolva instead of an AI ???? LMAO

OP do not listen to this cat, he doesn't know what the fuck is talking about... Take Arimidex or Aromasin.... .5mg E3D of Adex

Ok ifk what I'm fucking talking about im only 300lbs with a 8pack, your right don't listen to me, by all means your estrogen levels will be so high that you need an AI omg no really!!!??? Your estro will be so high from 250mg of test that drastic measures of killing the estrogen in the blood is that important. Hahaha okay you got it figured out!! You ever stop and understand that estrogen also plays a role in weight an size gain. You don't know what the fuck your talking about at all!!!

You wanna run the primo, fuck it, run it and have fun. Split the 300mg test into two 150mg shots twice a week. Pin 250 IU's of HCG twice a week on the day before you're test shots.

As a wise-black-man once said in one of the modern day great movies, "myyyyy n1gga".

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for the advice on the dosing splits and HGC run too.

**DISCLAIMER - I'm not black, nor do I intend to pretend that I am black - NOR was any racism intended.**

Advice? Don't do it. Totally roof your growing with proper diet and training and THEN come back and ask this question. If all things are on point and you have roofed it? You will need much less than what you have planned. Much!

CG

x3---but if you must. Keep it simple Test & anabolic. Research your ancillaries and keep nutrition in check.

Test only for first cycle. You may find your first cycle is a learning experience and too many factor confuse the best of us. Don't be afraid to post your questions. The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Also writing things in a post help to hear 1000 people's critiques and advice. So post away.

I would read all you can. Stick around.

x3---but if you must. Keep it simple Test & anabolic. Research your ancillaries and keep nutrition in check.

Thanks Zofo - I've just turned past my mid 20s now, and so because I've always believed that that's the apt age to make that switch to the dark side (providing training & diet is dialled in, which it is in my case), I'm afraid I'm having extreme difficulties in saying no.

Test only for first cycle. You may find your first cycle is a learning experience and too many factor confuse the best of us. Don't be afraid to post your questions. The only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Also writing things in a post help to hear 1000 people's critiques and advice. So post away.

I would read all you can. Stick around.

Cheers China.

Chaps, got pharma aromosin on hand in case the event of gyno does rear its head, BUT have any of you guys ever (for experimental reasons or otherwise) ran a cycle without an AI, whilst only running nolva to prevent gyno?

I know that too much estrogen is detrimental to health and well-being and that you need to strike that balance, but is there any instance where you can still feel good whilst avoiding an AI - i.e make a high oestrogen environment work?

Cheers..

I have ran both with and without. I always preferred with an AI as it helped with water retention and gave me peace of mind for preventing Gyno. Although now that I know more on nutrition perhaps i could have avoided the bloat without the AI.

There are a few good old threads explaining the benefit of either side of the coin. I hate when people say to use the search function but if you put some key terms in it you can find the threads with tons of pages. These larger threads always have some good info and sometimes links to other good threads.

first cycle?? even if you screw up with 50% of what you "should"do your still gonna grow..

thats whats so nice about first cycles..enjoy it cuz it never works that good again :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear