over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle need some advice. Thanks

mulldog

Registered
Alright, here it is. I have been bodybuilding for about 4 years now (all natural) and it went better than i could have imagined and now im thinking about going to the darkside for just 1 quick cycle to how it works out for me. Now i know some of you are thinking why change what already works for you? And the answer is "well im not quite shore yet, i think i just want to try new things" Heres some info about myself. I am
26yrs old
6'2 180lbs
8% bodyfat.
I am very healthy, dont smoke or drink alchohol at all. (my choice) and never had any issues relating to disease etc, or allergies.
Now i am not completly 100% sure that i would like to try a cycle primarily because of the risk of side effects. I know its a risk you must be willing to take but from what i have been reading, side effects arent as bad as the media potrays them to be, especially in low doses. So in order for me to make my final descision i just need some input. I really would like to bulk up about 20lbs (give or take a few) without totally f'ing up my body. I was thinkin about doing a 4-5 week cycle of either d-bol, test E, clomid, nolva, liv 52 or substituting deca for the d-bol. In your own opinion would you guys recommend a 4 week cycle with the d-bol or deca?
Heres what i had so far:
Week 1-2 20mg d-bol a day
Week 1-4 300 ml Test E (2 times per week)
Week 5-7 50-100mg clomid (slowly decreasing intake)
Week 6-7 20mg Nolvadex
And then lastly the Liv 52 during the middle of the cycle. Now pleas critique this in anyway guys. (again i need a cycle that wont Fuc me up) Also i would like a little info on the side effects that i might encounter on a cycle like this. I am using relatively low doses so i am thinking that they would not be that bad. Nothing i would die from right? As for the clomid and Nolvadex, is there anything i should worry about when taking these? (i am aware of the side effects of these drugs but not really sure how they effect men) Is this a relativly safe cycle? Well i guess any cycle may or may not be safe.
Well i think i explained this as best as i could.
Thanks you very much for your help

test e takes around 4-5 wks to fully kick in its slow estered so 4 wks is pointless and you dont really need d bol for a first cycle you could just run test e for 10-12 wks at 250mg twice ew this will give you ok results and an understanding of how your body responds to aas use hcg from about wk 4 at 500iu e3d and have proper pct in line and your anti e's good luck

Last edited:
Please don't think that one cycle especaily short mild one is gonna give you 20 lbs , you might be 20 up during and at the end but your gonna loose a lot of that after its all said and done

I personaly would run test (I like Sustanon) at 500 mg a week injecting every third day for at least 8 weeks , I'd probably use some EQ in their as well at the same dose. Run this for say 12 weeks during weeks 9-12 start HCG at 500mcg twice a week with Nolvadex at 30mg ed , weeks 12 and 13 keep the nolva HCG and start clomid , weeks 14 and 15 are just clomid and nolva.
thats enought PCT to bring your boys back real well and get your natural test back in order without getting to much estrogen bloat.
On a cycle just like this a good friend gained has managed to keep 13lbs of the 18 he gained , his diet was in check as was his cardio. This was his "second" cycle the first was 200mg Test-E every 7 days with 25mg Winny tabs ed , all for 7 weeks , whith that he didn't get much at all.

So are you saying that i am probably better doing a test only cycle? The max that i would run a cycle would be about 5 weeks. Would a Test/Deca Cycle be more effective and safer than a Test/D-bol cycle? Also which Test is considered to be "more effective"? And in your opinion what would be a good 5 week cycle? that is safe yet effective? Considering no cycle is exactly safe but i think you catch my drift. Thank you very much for your help so far.

If you insist on s short cycle then I would recomend test Prop or Suspension and D-bol , the two test mentioned will get working faster and you'll see more results quicker and the D-baol will assest the speed.

I think you have been watching to much "Date Line" you can fuck your body up ALOT faster with over the counter head ache meds than with test. You take 10 actomenifen a day for 2 months and I guarntee you'll fuck up your liver and kideys more than a year on a moderate does of test.

What Side effects are you so concerned about that you don't wnat to run test longer than 5 weeks?

Check out the "Short Cycles" thread on thr main page.

Gunsmith is right about choosing test prop or aqueous suspension for short cycles rather than the esters having longer half-lives.

If I read your original post correctly, you are talking about two 300 mg shot weekly for a total of 600 mg of test per day?
If so, you do NOT need this much for a first (or second, or third) cycle. Yuo can cut this at least in half for a total weekly dosage of no more than 300 mg of test.

People screw themselves up in several major ways - all relatively easy to avoid.
1) They use to much drug. Many first timers propose weekly total dosages of 750 mg, 1000 mg, or even more. This is WAY too much.
2) They are on cycles too long. Anything over 8 weeks (and this is pushing it) pretty much gaurantees HPT axis shutdown, and longer periods of recovery.
3) They are on too frequently, without adequate time off for the body to normalize. A good rule of thumb to start out with might be to be off for twice as long as yuor cycle. So, if you do an 8 week cycle, you might take at least 16 weeks off before doing another.
4) They ignore any type of anti-estrogen therapy during and after their cycle. Drugs with any androgenic properties (which is all the tests and most others) will aromatize to estrogens as they are metabolized. This process is the cause of the gyno, extra bodyfat, water retention, etc. By using anti-estrogens during your cycle and continuing to use them for several weeks after yuor last shot, you prevent a lot of these sides, and help the body to normalize.

Obviuosly this is a simplified explanation, but many people routinely make these mistakes, and have the side effect problems and loss of gains to show for it.

Why not do something tried and true.

Week 1-4: Dbol 25mg/day
Week 1-10: Test @ 350-400mg EW
Week 12-15: Clomid: 150,100,50mg ED / Nolva: 50,40,30,20mg ED

This will get you about 10-15lbs of muscle when it's all said and done. 4 weeks would not.

I guess the main thing that i am concerned about along the lines of Side Effects are primarily with the D-bol. I realize that Test is no that bad at all but i am only worried about the D-bol. So you are recommending Test Prop over all of the other kinds?
Would a cycle like this be better
weeks [1-3] 20mg D-bol
weeks [1-7] 2cc's of Test Prop twice a week
weeks [10-13] 50mg Clomid 20mg Nolva
Alright well if i have got that wrong would one of you guys mind writing out a good cycle. Including low-moderate dosages. Which Test, which oral, etc? when to take them. Thanks again

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear