over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First real cycle in some time feedback requested

katon

Registered
Hi guys, first i want to say i really enjoy the board and have been a long time lurker, ive been on many boards and used to moderate but have been out of the game for sometime due mostly to health issues.
now about me. Im an experienced gear user, have used most of the compounds out there including peptides all at various doses, lengths etc, i used to experiment alot on myself Paul borreson style as well. I was a rising mma fighter as well but havnt fought or trained for that in some time again due to health issues. I have crohns disease which is a auto immune disease that attacks the bodies digestive tract between that and alot of injuries from an accident i havent cycled in a long time, well its time to get back on the horse. i have been training lightly to get back into it and lose some fat and feel pretty good and want the aid of aas to help. here are some of the ideas i had
stats
5'9
16%

i was thinking of something like this
eq 600mgs wks 1-16 or so
test eth 750mgs UG lab (normally i use hg but with times being what they are ug is more cost effective
var 40-60mgs (fastmuscles stuff)
or
primo 600mgs a week 12 weeks (spartys stuff havnt heard much about it so unsure
test eth 750mgs 12 weeks
tbol 40-60mgs off and on throughout
or
tren eth 200mgs wks 1-10
test eth 750mgs whole time
var 50-60mgs most of the time
i always get labs to watch everyting so i run my orals accordingly
i have used var before and loved it, eq however i have had mixed results, though for the prices i may be willing to give it a shot, i love tren but am thinking i may not use since i already sweat a shit load and have trouble sleeping
i really want just lean gains and nice fat loss as i go, not looking for monster gains that can wait till winter. I really wanted to try the primo but wanted more feedback on the labs id be usings. what do you guys think, id prefer to avoid lots of anxiety, sleep issues type sides from some fo the compounds but think the doses may be low enough to avoid alot of them. I have run crazy doses before and now find that for me lower doses give better quality gains. I may add in peptides later on down the road as well ie cjc n ghrp etc (Loved them) sorry for the novel just wanted some feedback

Man your not fucking around getting back started are you
you've been out for a good while and your gonna jump right back on to 1500plus mg a week??

If i had been off for a while i'd ease back into it to prevent any further health issues as your body is probably not gonna be happy about getting slammed with all those hormones at once

If it were me Id start at say 300mg test , 200mg masteron and 300mg EQ a week , 5-6 weeks in add in your anavar , after 4-6 weeks of that swap out the var for tren at say 300mg a week to give your liver a little break , that will have you on for 12 weeks or so
back the dose down to 300mg test , 300mg EQ , cruise at that for 6-7 weeks then bump back up to 400mg test , EQ and tren each and 300mg mast, after 6-8 weeks of that add in your var again

Basicly running a stair step style cycle to try to get the muscle and joints back in condition slowly to prevent injury.

I personaly think you will get better gains with stacking mast and test than primo. the Mast will help reduce the water retention from the test also and allow more free test in the system

Definitely instead of jumping right back into first gear ease back into it bro. Later on down the track maybe run this more advanced cycle. If you haven't ran a cycle take it slow and run some lower doses and maybe cutter into a longer cycle up the doses but jumping right into around 1500 mgs a week. If i hadn't ran a cycle in a few years id probably keep it under a gram combined weekly and the further into you got maybe up the test but That's just my honest opinion. I'd listen to what gunny has to say before I took someone else's advice though. He's got a lot of great knowledge to offer

awesome feedback guys exactly what i was looking for. i should have added i havnt been 100% off gear, while i was sick and injured i generally ran about 150-250mgs a week of test in a TRT type regime. Im going to back off the doses as i think you guys are right, i dont want/cant afford more injuries. The reason i had the eq dose up at that dose was basically the few times i ran it i never got the general effects everyone talks about till around 500 plus mgs ive never been above 800 though the anxiety creeps in then.
Gunny i like the masteron idea, iam a huge fan of masteron as a matter of fact i was originally going to run masteron 400-500mgs a week with test and var but then after reading more and more starting thinking of the cycles i listed..i generally hate running alot of compounds at once especially since some of these are labs i never used before so i like to know whats doing what
what do you think of this
test 500mgs
masteron 300mgs
var 40-50mgs ED off and on
cjc-1295 (not sure of my exact protocol, going to look through my old notes to see what worked best for me)
that way its still fairly simple with lower doses and less compounds
i think i may still be able to obtain my goals of leaning out, adding some lean mass, strengthing up and preparing for a bulker come sept. any ideas? tweaks? thanks guys

what do you think of this
test 500mgs
masteron 300mgs
var 40-50mgs ED off and on
cjc-1295 (not sure of my exact protocol, going to look through my old notes to see what worked best for me)

that way its still fairly simple with lower doses and less compounds
i think i may still be able to obtain my goals of leaning out, adding some lean mass, strengthing up and preparing for a bulker come sept. any ideas? tweaks? thanks guys

Looks perfect to me , i think you can lean out great on that.
Honestly i think if you find a diet regiment that allows you to hold you mass and bodfat at a set point , simply adding s few hundred mg test and 20 min cardio a day will lean you out well

Looks perfect to me , i think you can lean out great on that.
Honestly i think if you find a diet regiment that allows you to hold you mass and bodfat at a set point , simply adding s few hundred mg test and 20 min cardio a day will lean you out well

i totally agree, im positive my upcoming training and what our gyms dietician comes up with will work perfectly coupled with the gear everything will work out fine. Honestly some test only cycles sometimes wtih say a few peptides have yielded some of the best results.
Im anxious to see how i feel using masteron again, at one time i fell under the common assumption that its useless unless in the single digits but after using it during various points of my training with bodyfat levels ranging i just feel its a great compound plus for me i get an added mental boost of well being. i think this should be good, thanks again for all the feedback gunsmith much appreciated.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws